Twilight Mafia XVI

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((She's a hybrid, like Nessie, so she's half-human!! :D))

Sorry at school, post later!!!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

Wow. More pages. Ha. Anyone wanna give me a quick run down of what happened? Renesmee_Bella my character is a hybrid too. :lol:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Rollo: Sweet!! :D))

Queenie continued to sit there pouting while Rosa & Lidia continued to laugh. I grinned at her and jumped off the counter.

I headed towards the refridgerator to grab something to eat...

((So is my sounding human a good thing or a bad thing?!))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Its fine. :lol: especially if you're a hybrid. Does she drink blood?)

Queenie was alone with Luisa who, to Queenie's relief, simply grinned at her before striding to the refrigerator.

Queenie's wide eyes turned to meet Dexter at the door, who looked back at her blankly.

"...My word, Dexter. You look like a bloody mess." Queenie cooed.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

(( :o
Is that seriously a site all about Logan Lerman???))

"My my, that is going to be confusing....oh well! Nice to meet you!!" Lusia grinned. I smiled back.

I grabbed a cookie as Rosa set them out and Lusia chatted with Queenie. She seemed... bubbly, for lack of a better word. As I bit the cookie, the blood tasted sooo good... I needed to hunt...

"So...Monica? Dexter? Anyone??" Lusia quizzed, hopping on the counter.

"Oh, I don't know. They're in the common room. We mustn't bother them. I'm sure they're probably snogging." Queenie told her. I burst out laughing.

"Hey, anyone want to go outside for a moment?" Rosa asked. Ali followed, both of them laughing hard.

Lusia recovered enough to describe herself. She sounded nice, although her human blood made my throat flare up...

Dexter walked in, and I could barely wave at him. Why was the word snogging--cue giggles--so darn funny? But the human blood made me want to eat him, so I had to leave.

"Sorry--Dex--need--hunt--anyone--else--wanna?" I managed, looking at Queenie, Maria, and Ev, smilng apologetically. I took deep breaths and hiccuped as I calmed myself down.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Sooo... cold... stupid... track... At least I'll be as abtastic as Taylor Lautner when I'm done. *shivers* If I survive. I think I like being fat!
"Its a maaagical lioplurodon, Charlie, maaaagical!" My little bro's watching a dino movie and the lioplurodons were on it!
We just updated the blog, Rollo. Check that, first.)

Once I caught my breath, I rolled off the floor and somehow up the cupboard and back onto the counter. "Hey Dexter. Can we make cookies? I have a sudden cravings for cookies. And bagels. I wish there was a Panera Bread around here." I harumphed noisly.

"Um, I'd suggest you go hunting with Al, but... maybe not. There's some people outside, you can ask them. Though Rosa just went. I'm not thirsty at the moment." I replied to Lucia, shrugging.

By the way Queenie, Americans think the word snogging is hillarious. Heck, I'm Scottish and I still think the word's funny. So, yeah. That's why they're laughing. Blame it all on the Americans. I explained for her.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I smile weakly when Queenie basically tells me I look like crap.

"Yeah...I'm getting sick..." I reply before turning to look at Lidia. "What kind of cookies? I can get them done by the end of the night. Was hoping to watch a movie in our home theater before, though." I mumble, kicking the wooden floor with my foot.

"I can't believe I told Monica how many girls I went out with!" I complain to Lidia, looking at the ceiling.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

As I was still in the kitchen, I heard Dexter say, "I can't believe I told Monica how many girls I went out with!"

I giggled. "And how many was that?"

((I hateeeeeeee my AP European History class! DBQs make me want to cryyy!))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

(( You're in Ap Euro as well? So am I! I don't like all of the work we have to do.
DBQ's are better then Free Response Essays... I just did one of those today during
class... It was on imperialism... and we couldn't use anything to get information
off of besides our memories... I hate memorizing stuff. At least with DBQ's, you
can use all of the documents to give you information.))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Hahah, yay! It's just we're kind of behind because my teacher likes to get off on her tangents, though she's so cool I'm like ah! Come on miss! DBQs scare me just because, in my opinion, they're really harshly graded. Like how you have to get six basic things, and even if you miss just one, you can't get into the higher grades. Plus, I SUCK at thesis statements.))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC