EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by willowtree »

you chicken Americans. It's waay colder in Canada.

Raven! Hola!

If Emmett could see himself but not know it's him what do you think he would think of the 'Other' Emmett?

Hm, I think he'd think the other guy was preeetty cool, and like him, although he'd notice a couple of flaws.

Elaborate later, on an iPod...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Hello Hello! Didja guys miss me? lol! Hope all is well.am taking my vacation from EDC. Emmett said it was cool.. ;)
shanny poo - my DT! I love you girl!

If Emmett could see himself but not know it's him what do you think he would think of the 'Other' Emmett?
I think Emmett would think the other Emmett was AWESOME!! But, maybe a little part of him would think "I could take him." :lol:
[Do you thinK Emmett likes being the baby of the family?
/b]
I don't think anyone sees him as the baby. Even though in vamp. years, he would be the youngest. I actually think Emmett may see himself as BIG brother. Hmm. Who knows for sure?!

you chicken Americans. It's waay colder in Canada
Willowtree (hugs!) I would love to be in the high 50's (degrees F) too! Then again, I would like to get out of this godforsaken country too!! :o
Canada,AUSTRALIA! (my 1st choice..lucky Elise!) or even England!! Or anywhere that ends in "land" ;)

later crew!! Don't miss me too much! lol! ~muah~ & bear hugs!
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:lol: Sorry Hanny, but we Americans love the waaarmm...And plus, I'm from Indian and it never gets below 70 there!!!! :D

I think he would think the "other" Emmett was gorgeous, and definietely built well :mrgreen: as well as wicked funny and good at betting. Maybe he would wonder why this man was so so pale...? :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hi!! I'm baack :D
I'm sorry I've been gone forever!
Most of you've probably forgot about me too.. ( :cry: )
Well if you have, I'm Vilde.
And about the weather thingy I agree with Hanny. 57 is not cold :lol:
We've had around -13 for weeks now :(

I think he would be very jealous of himself. Defintely think he was very cool and funny, and maybe wanting to be friends with himself. But probably try to prove that he's better then himself. If that made sense? :lol:
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:lol: We didn't forget you Vilde!!! :D Oh my...that sounds cold... :shock:

Haha yesss that did make sense, and I agree...I wonder how trying to wrestle himself would work out???

*tries to imagine...hmmm....* :mrgreen:

Now, I think we need a questionnn!!!

If vampires became public & didn't have to hide from the humans anymore, what do you think would be the first thing Emmett would do?

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

If vampires became public & didn't have to hide from the humans anymore, what do you think would be the first thing Emmett would do?
Knowing Emmett, he'd probably show off his speed and most importantly, his STRENGTH! I can imagine him crushing stuff just for the sake of crushing stuff :lol:

57 is so cold! Hahah, I'm from Southern California, and I'm used to 75 degree weather!

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hey guys and girls bad news im at the hospital going to have surgery tomorrow to get my gallbladder removed yah this isn't exactly how I planned to spend my week! anyways im bored and apparently the let you use computers in the hospital but at least the pain ive been having in my stomach is gone but yet I haven't eaten anything since Thursday and today is Monday so yah not fun im really hungry

sorry this is going to have to be short!

ummm I think he would try to see how fast he could get going through walls haha I bet he would even promote like a vampire Olmpics or something lol

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Omg Raven, I hope your doing okay!

Like Lourdes said; go to the gym and show off his strength.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Gah! Raven dear, I hope it's over quickly & as painless as possible!!! Are you not allowed to eat because they have to operate??? I'm sorry hon, get better soon!!!! Hugs & Kisses :)

Hehe, I like the olympics idea, that was gonna be my answer too. He'd want to show off his strength, and then go out in the sun, and have thunderball become a national sport!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Renesmee_Bella on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

*loud screeching as yellow porch coming to a stop one inch from curb out side EDC hall*
Mez: How all doing? HAHAHAHA That was a fun joy ride. Alice is gonna be so mad. You better go Emm.
*Emmett sticks head out of driver window*
Emm: That's no fun. This is like the ultimate game of tag! Well, BYe-bye!
*Yellow porch screechs away*
Mez: Super fun. Well, let's go check out the offic...
*trails off as Silver motorcyle stops in street with Jasper and Alice riding*
Alice: WHERE IS HE!!!!??
Mez: Um...he went that way *points* He told me to tell you '1, 2, 3, not it'
Alice: UGH!! :evil:
*Motorcycle blazes off*
Mez: That was interesting. :lol:

What's up people! I know, it's been awhile. BUt what can I saw.

Anywho, anyone see the ten second teaser trailer yet!! Check it out! Tomorrow the 90 second one is suppose to be released! I'm so excited!!

Okay I don't have a lot of time. I'll try to come more often but my show, Psych, is almost on. BYe-bye!
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli