Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by VirginiaMay »

marielle wrote:Could you girls give me some tips were besides Fanfiction. I can find good twilight fanfiction???
Marielle~ Look on Twilighted (dot) net! They have everything under the sun and they try to only list well written stories. Happy Reading!
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

Just as an FYI to the folks here who read MoTU, Icy got the warning and has had to remove the chapters that violate the ff dot net TOS. I'm not getting into another debate about the TOS, etc... I'm just letting y'all know that if you want to continue to read MoTU, you'll have to do so on Twilighted dot net.

Oh, and HH posted chapter 4 of MOBS for us! :D

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

marielle wrote:Could you girls give me some tips were besides Fanfiction. I can find good twilight fanfiction???
You know, guys also read TW fanfiction. And even write them.

That being said, I second the recommendation of twilighted.net. You do have to register to be able to read anything on there, though.
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

JillOBean wrote:Just as an FYI to the folks here who read MoTU, Icy got the warning and has had to remove the chapters that violate the ff dot net TOS. I'm not getting into another debate about the TOS, etc... I'm just letting y'all know that if you want to continue to read MoTU, you'll have to do so on Twilighted dot net.

Hi all ~

Here's the link for MoTU on Twilighted.
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
JillOBean

Post by JillOBean »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:
JillOBean wrote:Just as an FYI to the folks here who read MoTU, Icy got the warning and has had to remove the chapters that violate the ff dot net TOS. I'm not getting into another debate about the TOS, etc... I'm just letting y'all know that if you want to continue to read MoTU, you'll have to do so on Twilighted dot net.

Hi all ~

Here's the link for MoTU on Twilighted.

Thanks. I'm kind of a lazy girl... lol.

VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

Has anyone stumbled across a little fic called "Crossing the Line" by author -duckindistress-?? I kind of love it, one of the best non-human AU's and I can't wait to see where he/she is going with it. Here's the info if you are interested:

"All hell breaks loose when a new headstrong werewolf imprints on a vampire. This is the story of what happens when they break all the rules and cross the line."

AU ExB, Lemons, Dark themes, violence in later chapters.

http://twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid=8430

Also, are there really guys out there? I am so intrigued, my other half would never believe it. He swears its a chick thing. I am tempted to get the books on CD and just stick it in his car to see what happens... ;-)
JillOBean

Post by JillOBean »

VirginiaMay wrote:Has anyone stumbled across a little fic called "Crossing the Line" by author -duckindistress-?? I kind of love it, one of the best non-human AU's and I can't wait to see where he/she is going with it. Here's the info if you are interested:

"All hell breaks loose when a new headstrong werewolf imprints on a vampire. This is the story of what happens when they break all the rules and cross the line."

AU ExB, Lemons, Dark themes, violence in later chapters.

http://twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid=8430

Also, are there really guys out there? I am so intrigued, my other half would never believe it. He swears its a chick thing. I am tempted to get the books on CD and just stick it in his car to see what happens... ;-)
There are guys out there, Rings is one I believe. But I'm new and haven't quite caught on yet.

It's mostly female but there are quite a few male fans as well-- and they're not shy about voicing their masculinity online. :D

Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Such a pity Icy has now had the e-mail regarding ff TOS. I love MOTU so I will have no problems skipping over to Twilighted to read about the gorgeous Fifty! She hasn't pulled the whole story, just the chapters which are deemed to have violated the rules.

These are the chapters that have been removed …

Ch 15, 16, 18, 19, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31, 32, 36, 37, 39, 40, 41, 45, 46, 49, 50, 51, 57, 58, 62, 64, 67, 69, 71.

For each chapter that has been removed Icy has added an A/N with a link to Twilighted. She has also included a little paragraph in latin for us to read. (For those of you who can read latin I applaud you. I haven't done latin in almost 20 years and I can't remember a thing about it!) It's actually quite witty of her as they seem to be excerpts from the Plautus Plays (I think).
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

My hubs, as well as both my sons, are proud TwiGuys. As for fanfic, well, my boys are 12 and 8 and ummmmm no. But, while my hubs is not reading persay, I have caught him reading over my shoulder occasionally, or he'll aske me which of my fics updated, then clarify which storyline accompanies said fanfic.

As an aside, apparently, CW&IA was removed from FFn today. Just a community service announcement...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

I was JUST about to reread CW&IA! Any word from HH if it'll be put on her blog?