Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
animegaijingirl

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Hello Lexlings,

Sorry I haven’t been posting much been in full winter funkage (gosh this winter seems to be dragging so long and it is sucking the life out of me) and work has been really awful too!!! So please say some prayers/happy thoughts for me that is gets better!!! I could really use them!!! Thanks in advance.

So….I have just been sleeping a lot and watching the winter Olympics too. I don’t know if they are as big in other countries, but they are pretty big here in the US. So I have been watching them just about every night cheering on the athletes and pretending that I have 1/100 of their athletic ability, hahah yeah right. McMegs is McKlutzy!!! But I am amazed at what these people can do….however if there is a “sport” that I think I could ever qualify for it is Curling….um yeah that doesn’t seem to have as much “athletic” ability as the others!!! Have you guys seen this?!?! HAHA it just makes me laugh, I want to go out there w/my cooler of beer and just have at it, I mean if I can’t be the main curler/thrower than I could make a mad broom sweeper chick-right. This all only makes sense for those of you who have seen what I am talking about.

OH and call me a Dork/Geek water ever….but ummm I haven’t been to Disney world in forever and Universal is also going to be opening their whole new Harry Potter theme park thing too really soon and I want to go really badly!!! http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/ HOW COOL DOES THIS LOOK!!! Yes I said I am a dork- but for all you HP geeks out there you know you think it is cool too-right!!! And so I really want to go to FL and go to both parks and totally be a kid again and have a ton of fun and ride the rides and do the whole 9 yards!!!

Bex-HAHA- Rule#1 Cardio!!! LOL (hmmmm could be a double entendre there too, LMAO) I always love our phone chats they always leave me giddy and happy….and what is with this miny aero teasing!!! I see how it is. But that is OK I will do w/o. BTW did you find your brain yet?? I think mind went AWOL today, that or the couch ate it. I think the couch just sucks a bit of it out everday I sleep on it. I love my couch, but then I am like why did I buy you *shakes her fists at it* it is really super comfy and it calls to me and then I can’t help but answer it and then I take a nap and then can’t sleep…and well you see where this is going… LOL.

SARAH- ahhh so jealous of your worldly travels and you seeing miss Becca yet again!!! But hey wait a minute….I GET TO SEE YOU TOO!!!! SO nanabooboo!!! Hahaha!!! YAYA

MISTY-woot woot!!! SO excited for you to be coming down on FRIDAY YAY!!!! So happy!!! Shall we let Sarah experience the wonderfulness that is Giordannos???? Are you up for it again??? Or do you want something diff on Friday night? Don’t worry we will order the small!!! LMAO!!! Mmmmm CHICAGO PIZZA RULES. Mmmm that and Shamrock shakes in March baby I am spoiled…and this is why I need to visit gym more often. Haha.

OK LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!!!
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Sad news...my uncle passed away this morning :( He had a session of dialysis and they thought he would be able to go home to rest up for chemo, but while he was waiting to go home, he took a turn for the worst and suddenly passed away. My heart is aching for my Aunt, shes a nurse and kept saying she should have known, she should have seen symptoms, and she wishes she had brought him to another hospital (They were at Vanderbuilt which is really good tho) I'm just sad for her :(
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Misty-Awww Hun I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your Aunt doesn't keep blaming herself there isn't anything she could have done, but she is just greif stircken I am sure. *BIG HUGS AND SENDING LOTS OF LOVE* Let me know if there is anything I can do. I hope that you all can get through this tough time. :( Love you sweetie!!!!!
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

Misty I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle...all of you are in my prayers. Let me know if I can do anything. My grandad passed away four months ago and I know how it feels. Hugs...
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

MRK, im so sorry for your loss :(

Hmmm becca,...i wish i could make cupcakes with lexlings. Matter of fact, ive never made cupcakes before....tssk tssk. Gimme some recipes!

Some stuff is going on at work, but i cant talk about that here, lets just say im NOT happy about some stuff and talking with my collegues about it and what we can do.

We got a call yesterday and Merlijns bdayvisit to Paris has been cancelled because of the trainaccident in Belgium. So now we have him THIS weekend to celebrate his bday. So i have to fix his room tomorrow with the xbox and stuff, because he will be here tomorrownight! Im getting excited to see his face :)

Also I bought some Alice in WOnderland stuff and am totally in love with it. I posted about it on my blog. Oh and if you all just gimme some more comments..i might post my EFF try out makeup.. :P
hahaha

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Misty, hang in there dear, we're all here for you.
I'll pray for your uncle's passing.
~Codaniel~
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Misty, I'm so, so sorry for your loss *big hug*
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Misty-I am sorry for your loss! I wil be saying a prayer for your family! *HUGS*
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story