Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Thanks Sweetkay. You are awesome! I will add these to my favorites.

JILLOBEAN After I posted the so far they have been human forms comment. I was thinking the same thing about how much more can you do with vampires. Makes since there are more stories in human form.
Banner by TammyAZ
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

JillOBean wrote:
SweetKay wrote:
JillOBean wrote:HTSAV is getting really good now.

In the last chapter Bella laid on the smack down.... it was pretty funny.

Y'all will just have to check it out and see for yourselves.

I also recently discovered Elemental... I'm dying for that one to update!

HTSAV??? I know most of the acronym's but I do not recognize that one. Spell it out please Bean. Thanks!!

Kay,

I'm an idiot and was posting with vampire speed I don't possess.

It's supposed to be How To Save A Life

HTSAL

not

HTSAV

I just have issues... :lol:
OK Bean another question. Could I have the name of the author of How to Save a Life? When I do a search of the story name there are close to 3 dozen stories in the Twilight genre with that title! *enie, meanie, miney, mo* :? Thanks!!!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Sweetpea~ I actually just finished LYLS and ALE. I read LYLS after finding it faved on another writers profile. I literally COULD NOT stop reading it and absolutely HAD to keep right into ALE. I adore them both. What i love about Lola Shoes (LYLS & ALE) and also The List, other than being fabulously written and very good characterizations that are believeable OoC, is how they handle Bella's change. So much more what i would have wished for it. Enjoy, truly.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
remylebeauishot
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by remylebeauishot »

Not to butt in but How to Save a Life... One of my favorites! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5454169/1/H ... ave_a_Life Definately worth the read!
ALE is one fanfic that I actually read twice! I haven't started the next one yet, I want her to get a little farther with it first.
Some of my favorites... If Love Could Light a Candle, Irritable Grizzly Adams, If You Could Read My Mind, I Know You, Horizons, Abbracciare il Cantante, Coalescence all on fanfic. On Twilighted... The Parachutist, Extraction, Bella's Twin, Lost and Found, Wishing Star, Nothing Left to Lose.
One story that I loved that I haven't heard anyone talk about is Toye. It is dark, gory, and scary. Definately not for everyone, but it's a story that stuck with me.
Yeah, I read too much!!! :lol: :roll:
Can't get enough FFic!!! Argh!!!
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

remylebeauishot wrote:Not to butt in but How to Save a Life... One of my favorites! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5454169/1/H ... ave_a_Life Definately worth the read!
Thanks Remy! I appreciate it!! It's going into my favorites.
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

***UofEM DISCUSSION*** SPOILER ALERT!!!
Loved this chapter!!! So much was said...so much revealed...many pieces of the puzzle now fall into place! A few of my favorite moments follow...

"Well, not black or red."She was surprised. "I thought those were the standard colours. They're supposed to be seductive."
He moved to the side so he could whisper in her ear. "You have already seduced me. I am enticed and tantalized and very, very excited."

I simply can't wait to find out what kind of lingerie Isabella wears for her first time with Edward. HOWEVER...I don't think they'll wait until Italy based on the end of this chapter when she removed her blouse while straddling him on the sofa. :twisted:

I wish we could spend the day in bed." His voice was wistful.
She laughed. "I think that would shock and scandalize your relations."
"Most likely. Damn them."

Tooo funny! I enjoy their light moments! :lol:

While Carlisle prepared another waffle, Edward crouched down to pick up the broken pieces.
"I'll do that. Sit with your girl." Emmett's voice was low and gruff at Edward's elbow. "And I'm sorry."

:cry: GAH! My heart melted at this moment. The relationship between Emmett and Professorward has made me very uncomfortable up to this point. Forgiveness on both of their parts makes me very happy! Emmett is almost always one of my favorite characters in every fic. His being a douche bag was getting on my nerves.

"I don't deserve you," he whispered.
"Maybe we don't deserve each other, but I can choose who I love. And I choose you. Don't take that choice away from me."
He frowned as if he didn't believe her.
"Please let me love you." Her voice cracked on the last two words, and a stray tear pushed down her cheek.
"As if I could even contemplate living without you." He drew her to him, the desperate passion of a tortured soul binding the two together.

NUFF said! WOW!

This chapter blew me away! From the secret of Maia being Edward and Tanya's child being revealed to the torture Edward was putting himself through and the loving way Isabella guided him into gentle forgiveness...AMAZING!
GRRR!!! Angela is going to cause trouble. I just know it!
:shock: I honestly think it's ROSE who is pregnant...not Alice.
Can't wait until next Saturday! I love coming downstairs and getting my coffee ready before sitting down with my UofEM fix!
Now, if EP would just update soon, my world would be complete! 8-)
Happy Saturday, Ya'll!
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

sweetpea wrote:
JillOBean wrote:Sweetpea,

I suggest Master of the Universe, which you can find over at Twilighted.

Sorry no link, I'm too lazy.
Thanks Jillobean. I will look for it.

Also I am noticing that I have read all Twilight fan fiction in their human form. Any good vampire ones?
Okay, so I am new to the human fic's as they were always SO OOC, (Duh...) but they are growing on me.

Some kinda different vampire ones are:

The Return by 'the shrew' and jakeward. http://twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid=6961 ( It's relatively new, only 5 chapters though.)

"What happens when the life you know falls apart, leaving you to pick up the pieces when you would rather fall apart? What happens when the love of your life is taken from you, yet haunts your dreams and your soul? How can you ever live when you would rather die? Until you awake from a dream and see your love has returned . . .

What's meant to be will always find a way."

Crossing the Line by duckindistress. http://twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid=8430 (also new)

"All hell breaks loose when a new headstrong werewolf unknowingly imprints on a vampire. They can't resist their forbidden love, Romeo and Juliet have nothing on these two. This is the story of what happens when break all the rules and cross the line."

And lastly, one that I love and respect but is NOT for all readers is a story that deals, I think, very tastefully but honestly with the aftermath of rape. The Cullens are still vampires, Edward was too late getting to Bella in Port Angeles. I love it and am anxiously awaiting the conclusion.

Broken by Wendyann. http://twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid=5093
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

BTW... I read the first 2 chapters of UofEM, and oh my! Gonna have to put that aside until I finish my own work! Yikes, that stuff is addicting!!!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

VirginiaMay wrote:BTW... I read the first 2 chapters of UofEM, and oh my! Gonna have to put that aside until I finish my own work! Yikes, that stuff is addicting!!!
Yes, yes it is.... I don't even get out of bed Saturday mornings before grabbing my crackberry and reading the UoEM update.

UoEM Discussion

And now we know it all. Congrats to all of you who picked up on Maia's meaning. I honestly wasn't sure, but it literally broke my heart to read his pain. SR did an amazing job with his guilt and his selfloathing and his despair. Isabella is an amazing woman, knowing exactly how to lead him from his darkness to her light. That ProfessorWard compared himself to him like to have killed me. That he sees himself in that light.... :cry: I agree, Miss P, I do love their light and sweet moments. The discussion on the plane about Alice and Jasper's wedding made me giggle.

For me, the most wonderful moment came at the very beginning of the chapter...
"Isabella." He brushed a few wisps of hair out of her eyes. "There is something I would like to say to you."
Her brow furrowed.
He traced a single finger across her eyebrows, smoothing out the worry lines. "Don't frown. It's something nice. I think."
She looked up at him expectantly.
His eyes were large and dark and serious.
"I love you."
She blinked twice and then a smile slowly crept across her face. "I love you, too. I thought I was hearing things when you said it last night."
He kissed her tenderly. "I wasn't sure you heard me, either."

I absolutely adore the fact that ProfessorWard wanted to be sure that his Isabelle heard and understood what he had told her, felt what he felt when he said it. It was a beautiful moment.

I dont' know that ProfessorWard will let things go beyond comfort after that conversation. That they have waited for each other means so much to both of them. And, I don't think he would want to accept that gift as a reaction to his revelations. They will find comfort together, reassure one another that they are still together and in love. But, I think, though it will kill him to do it, he will beg her forgiveness and ask her to wait until Italy.

I am so not looking forward to the Universtiy reaction we are going to see when Angela ends up spilling her venom. As I see it, she will make some sort of advance on Edward, telling him that she will keep her secret if he sleeps with her or whatever. When he refuses, laughing in her face, she will go to the University out of spite. What happens then, I'm not positive. I have a feeling we will see Isabella's guilt spiral. I'm truly dreading it.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

More UoEM Discussion ~

I also loved this chapter! They both have grown so much - it was incredible to see Edward be able to say he loved Bella, and to witness Bella's strength as she stood by him as he confessed his sins to her.
I'm worried about Angela and what exactly she's planning....but I'm also concerned about Tanya. Its been a number of years since the miscarriage, why is she still hanging onto Edward? I understand that she loved him for a long time, and he just used her while in his drug-induced haze and he thinks its part of his penance, but I think she's going to come back and haunt them as well...
Also, there's been so much talk about Italy, will the story follow canon and Bella has to save Edward?
I'm also questioning who the pregnancy test belongs to....
missp ~ that brief interaction between Emmett and Edward was so poignant, it said so much in so few words...
Is it next Saturday yet so we can read the next chapter? ;)

VirginiaMay ~ thank you for your recommendations!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ