Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Rosalie is obviously very close to Nessie. What kind of an influence do you think she'll have on Renesmee?

I think Rosalie will teach Nessie to just appreciate life & everything that comes with being human. She'll teach Nessie to pay attention to inner beauty, but outer beauty as well. Nessie will definitely have a killer sense of fashion (:D) and love clothes & playing dress-up just like Rose & Alice do. But I also think that Nessie will have an effect on the Cullens in general. She'll teach them to be more of a family. They've always been one of course, but most of the time they were off being couple. Rose & Emmett "away for college" or Bella & Edward spending time together. But Nessie will make them one big happy family! :D

Whooaa hehe, that was a long answerrr :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

I do agree that Renesmee will bring the Cullens even closer together-she already has in a way.

However, I do have a couple of questions about her as a teen/grown up.

One: Does anyone think that Nessie could be a little goth or emo? Not hardcore, but into the fashion an music, since I've based my take on adult Nessie partly off of a friend of mine who's kinda goth/emo-again, not hard core, but into he fasion and music.

Two: Will Renesmee be a girly girl, or a tomboy. Again, as far as my take on her, she's a little of both-she's interested in cars and plays athletic games with Jacob, his friends, and the Cullens, and plays video games on occasion, and is into cars and stuff. However, she's kind girly-she'll dress up and do her makeup when she wants(which is often, especially the makeup), and has several female friends outside of her family.

And Three: This will be a little harder, since you'll need knowlege about the show, but if you know about it, you think that this is probably the most fun question. What would Renesmee make of a show like Top Gear? TG is a British motoring show heavily laced with irreverant humor. And what if Nessie was on Top Gear--makes for interesting fan fiction to me.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Does anyone think that Nessie could be a little goth or emo?

Not really, I always imagined her as bright, happy, and bubbly, kinda like Alice. :D

Will Renesmee be a girly girl, or a tomboy?

Both, I agree. She's a bit of a tomboy, but she's also girly. Pretty much for the reasons you said. :D

And I can't answer the last question, as I have never seen that show.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dazzledBrit »

Chernaudi wrote:And Three: This will be a little harder, since you'll need knowlege about the show, but if you know about it, you think that this is probably the most fun question. What would Renesmee make of a show like Top Gear? TG is a British motoring show heavily laced with irreverant humor. And what if Nessie was on Top Gear--makes for interesting fan fiction to me.
I think Ness would totally dig Top Gear! :D And she'd get a great lap time!
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Does anyone think that Nessie could be a little goth or emo?
Nope, not me. I think she would go through her angsty moments but not to that extreme.

Both! A girly girl because of Alice and Rosalie, and a tomboy because of Jacob, since Jacob likes motorcycles and cars, so she'd be a tomboy in that aspect.

And for the third one, same as Hanny, I've never seen the show. (:

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

I didn't mean goth or emo as far as attitude. I mean goth or emo as in her clothing and make up. Being goth or emo doesn't mean that Renesmee can't be a nice or bubbly girl when she wants to, considering that I know at least one young lady like that(the one that in my stories that I've based my grown up Renesmee off of). In truth, I know qute a few people like that.

So could she adopt the fashion and music to a degree in her life, as long as it doesn't dominate her?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Ohhhhh that makes sense (:
I think there would be elements of the emo style in her clothing but not to a huge extent.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Yeah I don't see her going too extreme if Alice treats her like she does Bella. :lol:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

Same. If Alice and Rosalie are still in the house I don't think there's much of a chance of Nessie being an emo girl. :lol: I can see her tying her hair up and being sporty when the Cullens play baseball or when she's with Jacob but I can also see her in little dresses with curly hair. :lol:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dazzledBrit »

Yeah, I think her style would reflect Rose and Alice's style most...silk wrap dresses for hanging out at home and designer dresses for going out, but then proper baseball kit for playing a game (like Nikki wears in the movie) or rugged jeans for hiking. :) I can see her also taking on Bella type clothes for hanging out with the wolf-pack...like skinny jeans and a preppy shirt and cool sneakers.

Again, I think she'll reflect Rose, Alice and Bella. Rose, remember, loves taking cars apart, so even she isn't girl-girly. And I think that with Rose and Jake, Renesmee will definitely get into cars in a big way.
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...