Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by Dovrebanen »

Marielle~ Just reading about your papercut makes me shudder. Everything that has to do cuts or bleeding to the eyes, makes me feel a bit sick. I'm glad you're doing okay.
marielle wrote: I can't believe they felt the need for writing this.... Of course Rob can act, haven't they seen all his other movies...
I guess it's because Remember Me is the one movie that really has the potential to be a huge success. Most of his other movies have been in a smaller scale. None of them (with the exception of HP) even made it to the cinemas here. So I think his talent has been sort of hidden in small movies. Since most people haven't seen his other movies. But just seeing him as Edward should wipe any doubt about his talent away.
But either way, I am glad he is finally being acknowledeged for his talent. And I hope the same for Kristen too.

I'm sorry, I am posting way too much today. I can't focus on my work, so I hang out here a lot :)
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dazzledBrit »

DarkMuse wrote: RM Premiere - Rob was so damn cute/sexy at that thing. Holy goodness. And I applaud KStew for showing up to support him, but not trying to make a fuss and upstage him and the cast. She is the best. Love her.
Totally! :D Kristen rocks. 8-) And is beautiful!
DarkMuse wrote: Age - I'm gonna be *gulp* 30 in May. I am actually "bothered". Lol. I know it's not a big deal to most people. I'm just really sad to be leaving my 20s. *cries*
I think that maybe I'm not so bothered because, for me, my 20s are associated with being sick: I developed Fibro when I was 21 and lost a few years to it when I couldn't work or doing much at all really. I still have it, obviously, but it's now under much better control. So putting that era of my life firmly behind me is a good thing. On the other hand, I'm not too jazzed about turning 30 because of my body clock ticking louder & louder. *gulp*
DarkMuse wrote:Details - I didn't get it. :( I am crossing my fingers that it's still available somewhere around here.
Rob's Details Interview online. This is strictly ADULT only. :lol:
DarkMuse wrote:Newbies - Welcome! I'm still trying to learn names and such so please be patient.
Thanks! :)
DarkMuse wrote:marielle - Omg! Papercut on your eye? Whoa nelly. Reminds me of one part of Little Ashes *freaks out* That was quite disturbing. Hope you're doing alright!
Ouch!!!! :o
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...
teamedward12
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by teamedward12 »

It's been so long since I posted. I hope you still remember me. No pun intened but I guess it does fit with the topic. Lol. I haven't had Internet in almost a year:( Yeah feels like it's been a decade. I get to lurk from my phone but it's sooooo hard to type a response from. I do follow kristiner and jadey on Twitter trying to keep up with everyone. I love reading what you all have to say. I wish I could respond more. We are working to get Internet now though. Rl has been a little rough lately but we're making it. You all have helped me out and didn't even know it so thanks!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Thursday morning all. So, I'm training again all day, but I'm not actually training. I'm monitoring a consultant trainer, thus freeing me up to play on the Netbook.
SwanCullen wrote: I think I am the ONLY person here who 1.Hasn't seen Rob in Harry Potter and 2. does NOT want to see him in it. Am I crazy?

Jenn Jenn~ Ummmm, I'd say yes, I suppose because most of us adore Roberic. My question is why? Why would you not want to see adorkable babyRob in that first role that really brought him to us. He is so sweet and fantastic as Cederic Diggory.

KSter~ Oooooh you rebel you! :lol: Just don't get yourself in trouble. Please give Jackson hugs and kisses and love from me too.

Marielle~ OW OW OW OW OW!!!!! :shock: Ew, I have such issues with things getting anywhere NEAR my eyes. I'm so sorry sweetie.

HalfwayHouse Special Investigator~ Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!! Well, if my downright obsession is useful in anyway, I suppose this would be the right way. Thanks.

OkeyDokey, today, I have the ability to sit in the back of the room, keep an ear on progress and read fanfic. Yay! Talk about a good day.

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I have no doubt about Robs career taking off. I think Twilight is whats going to accelerate him getting noticed. As I said before I strong actor shows no characteristics when you see him in person, which is what Rob delivers. Like you girls mentioned he is very adorkable in person. But yet on camera he no longer is himself and becomes someone else.I don't know about you but when I first watched Twilight and everyone thought he was ugly I strongly disagreed. He reminded me of James dean in that movie. He did star in b rater movies but yet that is how they all start out. I think he well in The Haunted Airman since he was suppose to be disturbed. I couldn't get into how to be so I only watched the first few minutes. His next movies yes are romance however a different role well pick him in time.

Now for a warm hello
Desiree
Banner by TammyAZ
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

HELLO EVERYONE!

I'll try to limit my lengthy posts to once a day (with edits, of course), so here is the Thursday Edition:

Desiree - OK, That must be a belated HUMP DAY picture!!!! :shock:

Caryn - YES You are the Rob's Halfway House Special Investigator!! Keep it up. I'm paying good money for this!!!
Love the "bite" :o I almost fell off my chair! She SO did that on purpose: Don't you forget me when you're with all those cougars, Rob!! :D

Diane - Again, excellent video. I was smiling the whole way through. Thanks for making Kristen a big part of it! Sorry I haven't stopped by yet, but I am already not doing my regular work!!! Don't take it personally; I'll get around to it!

teamedward12 - Hi! I'm fairly new to the HH - I'm an "older" fan of 51 (and I'm not shy about saying it- obviously), but very young at heart. I hope you can come on more often!

Trine - Thanks for the review of Rob's acting. I smiled. I love it when my boy is praised!

Kristiner - Hi! I'm new and having fun. Nice to read your post. I hope you can come by more frequently!

Linz - Sorry to hear you have Fibro, but glad that it is under control now! I know what you mean about decades representing certain phases of your life. my 20's were my partying years, my 30's were my young children years, my 40's were my get a new degree/career year, and now my 50's are my HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS YOU CAN years.

Marielle - Ouch!! Please tell us HOW that happened! My eyes are watering right now, just thinking of it.

I have to go now (***cheers from the crowd***) because I am going to faint from hunger. I planned on doing my post AFTER lunch, but with all of the great posts (ex. bite), I simply had to get on now! [and because I am anal-retentive about vocabulary, grammar, and punctuation, my posts take a real time commitment. (Now somebody's going to find a mistake, but I'm OK with 95% perfect. By the way, I don't care about other people's accuracy!)] I also try hard to respond to nearly everyone.....Sorry if I miss some of you! OK, an hour has passed by since I logged on. :o

EDIT: Thanks, Linz for the Sweet Tweet from Rob!!!
Last edited by Susie on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dazzledBrit »

Rob is sooo modest...look what he Tweeted about Remember Me Saturday and his wondeful fan support :D

@RememberMeFilm: From Rob - Just heard about "Remember Me Saturday" and I can not believe you guys are doing that for me.
@RememberMeFilm: From Rob (cont’d) - Thank you all for always being so supportive. #RememberMe
6:31 PM Mar 3rd via web
@RememberMeFilm: From Rob (cont’d) - I'm very proud of the film and I hope you like it as much as I do. #RememberMe
6:31 PM Mar 3rd via web

And recognition for the wonderful Kristen as Glamour names her as one of the 50 Most Glamorous Women of 2010 :D with the comment...

She breaks typical starlet style rules—Converse on the red carpet!—“and looks as cool in a biker jacket as she does in a cocktail dress,” says designer Jason Wu.
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Hey Everyone.

I got this into work today and squeed!

Marielle - When I read what you did I thought ... WTF? Her eye?!?! :shock: Ouch!!

Caryn - I wanna get you a badge made. HHSI! A special ID you can flash everywhere. Nothing about Rob gets past your scrutiny. :lol:

Trine - I’m glad I stayed too. I just decided to take a deep breath, ignore what I didn’t like, and go back to my happy place in the HH. :)

Kris
My grandad can certainly be described as an interesting fella. But when you’ve heard the same stories for the 100th time … not so much. :lol:
And if I was going to see Jackson I think I would actually be close to peeing my pants with excitement! So excited for you. Nothing better get in your way this time, like broken cars or hard to find places!

Susie - I’m pretty sure Bel Ami is being shot in London. All the indoor stuff anyway. In another month, sometime around the start of April, it’s to move to Budapest for the outdoor stuff.

Well, I've just realised it's after midnight :o so Happy Friday.

Laura Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Susie~ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! She so did, you know it. Marking her territory much?? :lol: :lol:

Laura~HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! I would so love a badge! I would flash it whenever I'm on the case. Oooooh, can I have a theme song too?? :lol:

And speaking of on the case...

I have to share the beauty I found.

Cause, DAMN!!!!!

:shock: :o THUD
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Hi everyone! I haven't had a chance to go back and catch up on the thread - laptop is all sorts of messed up! Teamedward- Welcome Back! I hope the computer is back up in the morning so I can submit a proper post! ;)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]