Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Post by kayAlicekay »

[Ok, we all know the questions, and I don't feel like posting them.]

I don't really see Nessie as going towards an emo style, maybe to a short extent in clothing, but seeing as how she has Alice and Rose, I can't see it going any further than that.
And as for the way the rest of the family influences her, I would just say that if it weren't for Rose and mostly Jake, Nessie won't really become a girly-girl, but with Alice, I don't think that she will become a tomboy, just some influence of both.
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

I've written Nessie in some of my fiction as a part girly girl, part tomboy, and part emo-after all, I can imagine her taste in music being eclectic, but leaning twords like symphonic rock/metal(like Within Temptation), progressive rock(Pink Floyd or Deep Purple), and emo/punk rock(Paramore). She's still a nice girl, though, and she isn't hard core goth/emo-she dyes her hair and wears some goth/emo clothes(I did base adult Renesmee partly off one of my friends who is a good natured goth/emo girl). But she can be girly or tomboy at the drop of a hat, too-only the fact that she does her nails and hair and make up will be dead givaways that she's a girl and likes girly stuff(note: I don't think that Nessie will have to worry about breaking her nails working on stuff-her skin, hair and nails are like a vampires, though her hair and nails likly grow, but she uses nail trimmers made out of dimonds-the hardest material known on earth, and equal to a vampire's skin and such. Besides, they'll be of a feminine but short lenght, if anyone cares to know). Anyone care to analyze that?

Now analyze this: I've brough up the show Top Gear in a previous post. For those in the know, and for the sake of if a TG episode(a special challenge based in Forks, for example) took place in the Twilight universe, which host would Renesmee be closer to as far as a friend or closer to her personality: Jeremy(nicknamed Jezza, outspoken and blunt with tounge in cheek humor), Richard(nicknamed Hamster, bubbly, outgoing, and energetic), or James(nicknamed Captian Slow, quiet, dry sense of humor, more sensible than the other two-think Bella, except that James is a 47 year old male, not as clumsy, and can drive fast cars as a normal human)?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dazzledBrit »

Chernaudi wrote:Now analyze this: I've brough up the show Top Gear in a previous post. For those in the know, and for the sake of if a TG episode(a special challenge based in Forks, for example) took place in the Twilight universe, which host would Renesmee be closer to as far as a friend or closer to her personality: Jeremy(nicknamed Jezza, outspoken and blunt with tounge in cheek humor), Richard(nicknamed Hamster, bubbly, outgoing, and energetic), or James(nicknamed Captian Slow, quiet, dry sense of humor, more sensible than the other two-think Bella, except that James is a 47 year old male, not as clumsy, and can drive fast cars as a normal human)?

Ooo, good question. :? I think that she'll make Jezza laugh and be super competitive (in the same kind of way that Sabine makes them super competitive when driving against her!). And Hamster would get competitive too and they'd probably be quite matey. But Captain Slow would get all chivalristic and try to take care of her even though her reflexes are waaaay better than his....I think she'd scare him if she was driving. :lol:
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I'm not sure what show this is.
I've never heard of it :lol:

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

best_beating_heart wrote:I'm not sure what show this is.
I've never heard of it :lol:
I've heard about it but I always thought it was about cars or something. :lol: I've never seen it.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

:lol:
Hahah, I guess we can't answer the question then!

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

I've been gone a few day due to computer problems(we had to reformat it to get it to work), but anyhow, here's the info on Top Gear: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear

The article also has links to the hosts of the show. And Top Gear is a car show.

As to how I feel about how Renesmee would get on with the host, she'll get on with Hamster, and I think that James may be her favorite because of his sensiblilty, but I doubt that she'll get on with Jeremy's sarcasim and bluntness if he was really like that and it was not just his on-screen persona. I can imagine her threating Jezza with bodlily harm for rear-ending James's car on a dangerous road like May did to Clarkson on their Bolivia challenge on the "Death Road" where James jokingly treatened Jeremy with decapitation by machette. I can imagine Nessie treatening to bite and drink Jeremy's blood, this after he read to Richard a book about mythical creatures in the Olymipic Pennisula, remarking especially on Dhampirs/hybrids.

Anyone agree, especially when one reads about the show and its hosts?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha yeahh I can see her having that style in her wardrobe. Infact, I can see her going from tomboy to girly girl to emo to goth all the time... but staying sweet nessie on the inside :mrgreen:

Haha yeahh, I've nvr seen tht show so I cant really answer either...*gasp* did you mention damphirs?? AS IN VAMPIRE ACADEMY????? AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!! Lol, extreme reaction there, but I just read that series, I. AM. COMPLETELY. OBSESSED. :lol: :D

Hah, sounds like a fun show tho...and this fanfic...I think I might read it! Sounds fun... (or is this something you're still working on?)

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

The Top Gear fan fiction is in the planning stages still, because I'm still working on an alternative universe(read: orginal characters) story with characters that are orginal but exhist well within the Twilight universe. That and I've been having some writer's block and above all else, I've been having some computer problems that are now resolved, as well as a story that doesn't really 100% exhist within the Twilight canon-this story is about Renesmee fighting alien creatures controlled by the remnants of an evil international corporation that migrated to Forks and the Cullens have to help drive them out. But all will come out hopefully in due time.

Anyways, about Nessie being a goth/emo girl, watch my friend's You Tube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/LiaNight

She partly inspired my version of late teen/adult Renesmee. Just imagine her, but with bronze hair as her natural hair color, without all the eye makeup, and without the lip piercings as normal Nessie. My friend has inspired Nessie's style and make up as a goth/emo girl, but minus the lip piercings(I'd have to believe that Nessie's skin would be almost impossible to pierce by normal means, being as durable as a vampire's-she does have pierced ears, though, but that was an ordeal in it's self-talking about Renesmee, of course).

And of course, like my friend, Nessie can sing, and is very good at it.

So what do you think?

vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

I always Imagined Renesmee as a girly girl... I think she could be an indie girl, but not goth or emo... if she was goth I think she's be a girl goth... put feminine touches to it.

I think Renesmee would love Top Gear... cause I think Jake's love of car's will rub off on her with how much time she will spend with him cause of the imprint and all.
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose