Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Re: Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by Meztli »

I LOVED the trailer!!!! I'm was so excited when Bella said "Edward she found us." CHILLS! And look closely at the embrace that Edward and Bella share in the meadow in the beginning of the trailer. I spy with me little eye...a shiny ring? ;)
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
NettieChesher
Settled in Forks

Post by NettieChesher »

Very excited like everyone else. I think Bryce Dallas Howard will due great she is an amazing actress. What I am not happy about is why Hollywood continues to use such bad wigs. (I am sure Summit could afford something better! )I found it very distracting through the whole trailer. I know Kristen cut off all her hair to do the Runaways (Which I don't get because that could have easily been a wig and less noticeable for the style in that movie), but instead of trying to cover it up with a wig you put in really good extensions and you blend it so it looks real. I'm sorry but it is distracting. I hope for Breaking Dawn they try this because her hair is supposed to be really long and beautiful. And Kristen is a beautiful women don't get me wrong but, they are supposed to make it a huge transformation when she changes, and the precog flash from New Moon made me a little nervous that they are not going to try and make it an obvious change.
lostinreviews
Settled in Forks

Post by lostinreviews »

http://lostinreviews.com/2010/03/eclipsetrailer/

My take on the Eclipse trailer. I am a Twilight lover, the only one who contributes to this site.

Thanks in advance for checking it out.

Sarah
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Just a quick thought...Does anyone want to tell me where the heck the snowstorm is?? I'm pretty positive the scenes with Jacob and Bella in the trailer are at the campsite, so where is the snow? Also, we see the Volturi, and they come when it snows. The whole point of the entire freaking tent scene is the snow storm...
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

109 Days or 15 weeks and 4 days to go guys!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I honestly expected the trailer to take more of a look at the newborn battle/Victoria going after Bella and not play more onto the "triangle", jmo.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:Just a quick thought...Does anyone want to tell me where the heck the snowstorm is?? I'm pretty positive the scenes with Jacob and Bella in the trailer are at the campsite, so where is the snow? Also, we see the Volturi, and they come when it snows. The whole point of the entire freaking tent scene is the snow storm...

Well, the snowstorm I guess comes in during the fight scene? I may be wrong, but that's what I think. it's been a while sense I have read Eclipse (I really need to reread it!)
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:Just a quick thought...Does anyone want to tell me where the heck the snowstorm is?? I'm pretty positive the scenes with Jacob and Bella in the trailer are at the campsite, so where is the snow? Also, we see the Volturi, and they come when it snows. The whole point of the entire freaking tent scene is the snow storm...

Good point. I didn't notice any. But if you look at the leaked pics (I didn't know they were leaked when I first saw them or I wouldnt' have looked.) There is a pic of Edward, Victoria & Riley and there is snow. I didn't think the spots w/Jacob & Bella were at the campsite, in the book he tells her he loves her at a different point. Plus I noticed w/Twilight & NM in the trailers when they have the voiceovers & the pics of the scenes don't always end up being that way in the movie. (Do you get what I mean I don't know if I'm explaining it right.) Maybe they'll just have the snow be where Edward & Bella are camping? Or maybe they'll add in fake snow later? I guess we'll have to just wait & see.

And I realized on like my 5th time watching it the line where Edward is saying Isabella Swan I promise to love you every day for forever is part of the "official" proposal!!!! So hopefully that part is going to be pretty close to the book.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Just seen the trailer!! Went all goose pimply haha.

Nothing really mentioned about the big fight and it seemed to mainly concentrate on the love triangle. The trailer for NM was quite action packed and exciting and appealed to both males and females whereas this trailer looks a little soppy slightly and I dont think it will appeal to my boyfriend unfortunately. It still appeals to me but I hope a later trailer will be a bit more action packed.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

pennybug84 wrote:

Good point. I didn't notice any. But if you look at the leaked pics (I didn't know they were leaked when I first saw them or I wouldnt' have looked.) There is a pic of Edward, Victoria & Riley and there is snow. I didn't think the spots w/Jacob & Bella were at the campsite, in the book he tells her he loves her at a different point. Plus I noticed w/Twilight & NM in the trailers when they have the voiceovers & the pics of the scenes don't always end up being that way in the movie. (Do you get what I mean I don't know if I'm explaining it right.) Maybe they'll just have the snow be where Edward & Bella are camping? Or maybe they'll add in fake snow later? I guess we'll have to just wait & see.

And I realized on like my 5th time watching it the line where Edward is saying Isabella Swan I promise to love you every day for forever is part of the "official" proposal!!!! So hopefully that part is going to be pretty close to the book.
Oh good point, I forgot about that picture. Maybe in the movie the snow melts, or the Volturi come at a different time or something. I just really want the tent scene done right. Thanks for easing some of my fears. :)
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3