Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Made fun of for liking Twilight?

Post by dazzel21 »

pennybug84 wrote:That is so true!!

Plus I say (like I did w/HP) if it gets you to read & enjoy reading the that's even better!
Hey that's actually the same young adult fiction I was talking about (HP). :lol: :lol:

Agreed, agreed!!!
bored by the sea wrote:dazzled21+pennybug glad to see wer all on the same page :D plus you know at least we can come on here and connect with people as obsessed as us and who actually get it :lol:
hey bored by the sea :D

That is so true!! That's why I'm always here to obsessed about Twilight and where every people understands why I'm so into Twilight.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
selle
Settled in Forks

Post by selle »

balfangclaude wrote:the sparkly thing in twilight i would never get because it seems really gay.
Don't be rude.. they aren't sparkling in like rainbow colours but like diamonds :D
I agree that Dracula (and Blade) are the best "bad" vampires in the whole world, but Cullens are special :P
*Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs.*
JessCullen95
Settled in Forks

Post by JessCullen95 »

Me and my best friend are completely obsessed with twiligth and no matter what the topic is we always relate it back to our favourite subject. I even made my technology coursework into an edward tribute, which iI had to work had to keep alive. Everyone tried to damage it, which made me very upset. Overall me and my friend are stuck with a group of immature twilight hating boys which remind me of the wolf pack I hate so much. TEAM EDWARD <3
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

JessCullen95 wrote:Me and my best friend are completely obsessed with twiligth and no matter what the topic is we always relate it back to our favourite subject.
ditto altho everything is relatable to Twilight- Fact! :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

selle wrote:
balfangclaude wrote:the sparkly thing in twilight i would never get because it seems really gay.
Don't be rude.. they aren't sparkling in like rainbow colours but like diamonds :D
I agree that Dracula (and Blade) are the best "bad" vampires in the whole world, but Cullens are special :P
I quite agree the sparkling like diamonds by the Cullen's are what makes them special. Different from other vampire who turns to dust/ashes when hit by the sun...it's a nice change. :D
~Team Edward Forever~
Heart Stiller
Learning to Love Green

Post by Heart Stiller »

Sparkles just sound a little too flightly and juvenile for my tastes. She was obviously going for a majestic feel with the vamps, but using the term, "sparkles" just ruins it.

Also I doubt most of the BA vamps would take too kindly to being asked if they sparkled in the sunlight. :lol:

Anyway, if you like something then that's your own personal preference. People shouldn't determine what your personal tastes are.

As long as you don't act in an *ahem* fangirl manner all the time, there's no reason for them to make fun of you.
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

Selle that's so funny b/c my husband always makes jokes about Edward "not being out of the closet". I think that the majority of people who make fun of Twilighters haven't read or seen the Twilight saga...then there are those like my husband who make fun just b/c lol (but still indulge in my wanting to go see New Moon three times and waiting in line at midnight to get my copy of New Moon)
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

YES! and since I'm a new fan and I've fallen extremely hard so quickly I'm given MORE hell about it lol.

I recently recieved my New Moon poster in the mail and I showed my mom and not my brother for teasing purposes. I left it out and he came across it. That was basically a legitimate license for him to quote Twilight lines everytime I walk by him lol. It doesn't bother me much though. I think I'm getting used to it lol.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

BlueStarEgo wrote:YES! and since I'm a new fan and I've fallen extremely hard so quickly I'm given MORE hell about it lol.

I recently recieved my New Moon poster in the mail and I showed my mom and not my brother for teasing purposes. I left it out and he came across it. That was basically a legitimate license for him to quote Twilight lines everytime I walk by him lol. It doesn't bother me much though. I think I'm getting used to it lol.
How come your brother knows Twilight lines??? Does he read the book or seen the movie? Just curious I just think that if he can quote any Twilight lines he must have read the book or seen the movie...
~Team Edward Forever~
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

I was wondering the same thing lol. Obviously if he knows it well enough to quote it he shouldn't be making fun of you lol.