Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Post by willowtree »

Ish not toooo long, Fatisicles.

Vildy says I look exactly as she imagined Renesmee... :?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Are you refering to your avitar? If so, my friend would kinda look like that if she had bronze/brown hair and toned down the war paint.

Since everyone one has their opinion on how Nessie will turn out appearance-wise when she comes of age, I have a new question, and it's one that I've been thinking of for a while(though feel free to continue the adult Renesmee appearance discussion): which name does she perefer? Renesmee or Nessie? It seems in BD that she responds to both names indifferently as far as chosing one over the other, as if she likes both equally: Renesmee is unique and a tribute to her parentage, and Nessie is short and easy to remember.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

which name does she perefer? Renesmee or Nessie? (this is a good question.) Right now it seems to me she doesn't really care too much which she is called. I know from personal experience what I've preferred to be called has changed over the years. My name is Jennifer and I never like to go by that. (Especially when I was younger/in high school. It just seems older and more sophisticated to me. I felt like I should be older than I am if that makes sense.) In High School it was pretty much always Jenny. But now I like to go by Jen. And so I can see how maybe later on as she grows up her preference could/would change. To me Nessie is really more of a nickname.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Chernaudi~ I mean how I actually look... Like, my physical appearance... Y'know?

Which name does she prefer? Renesmee or Nessie?

I don't think she really cares. She likes Nessie 'cause all her family called her that, but she also likes Renesmee 'cause she loves her Grandmas too.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I don't think she cares. Maybe when she's older, she'd like Renesmee more, as it sounds more sophisticated. But I think she'll always answer to Nessie too, seeing that Jacob started calling her that.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

At the moment I don't think she really minds which she is called, she will answer to either regardless.
But I think as she grows up, she will learn to embrace her uniqueness and therefore I think she will prefer Renesmee as it is a unique name and suits her... I also think Bella will tell her the reason she has such a unique name and I think that she will definitely prefer Renesmee over Nessie, but I also think she will continue to answer to Nessie as I don’t think Jake will stop calling her it, so I think she will learn to love it, but deep down I think she will prefer Renesmee as it shows off her uniqueness.

{Personal Experience: I know that it is easy to get used to answering to other names than your birth name, I get called so many names at home I know if someone is trying to talk to me, I will answer to Michelle (my name) Maxine (my sister’s name) Pixie, Shelly, Shell or Michelley (all nicknames of mine)}
That is why I think even though she will prefer Renesmee she will still answer to Nessie.
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Still on names, would Renesmee like to be refered to by anyother nicknames, or can any of you think of any that she might like?

And back on cars, what price range of car would Nessie buy and what criteria would she use when making such a purchase.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Would Renesmee like to be refered to by anyother nicknames, or can any of you think of any that she might like?

I think she'd have tons of nicknames from people outside her family, but she'd prefer Nessie as a nickname, 'cause that's what her family (I'm including Jake as family) call her, so it'd be special to her.
Nicknames such as: Ren, Renee, Esme, Renes, Mee, etc.

What price range of car would Nessie buy and what criteria would she use when making such a purchase?

Price Range~ Cheap, but not too cheap. She'd not want to flaunt her wealth, but it would still have to be a good car, being brought up around Jake, Rose, and Edward.
Criteria~ Speed, smoothness of the engine, colour... I don't know much about cars, so I'm not really your gal.

Random~ Gah, <3 Robert E. Lee!
(*nudge nudge wink wink* to anyone who's read VD)

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

i'd love to join
- Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called? Chels, Chelsea, Scarlett...

- Why did you want to join Team Renesmee? I always thought she was pretty awesome.

- What is your favorite thing about Renesmee? Her 'tude, and her love of Jake.

- Any favorite quotes from or about Rensmee? nothing atm.:?

- Is there anything else you want to share? nope

-Any ideas for what we do here (aside from answering questions)?no, sorry..
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Welcome, Chels!
Ooh, Super!HeadOfTeamNessie time!

*in Super!HeadOfTeamNessie voice*

Welcome to Loch Ness Lake, Renesmee's clubhouse (yes, I know it sounds cheesy)!
Here we answer questions about Renesmee. Pretty straight forward.
Anywho, he don't have very many people right now, although it's picking up, so talk away!

~Hannah

Ohh, I love new members... Makes me all excited. :lol:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)