Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #12

Post by RebeccaCullen »

EC is actually my second favourite book in the series, after Twilight, because of how sweet Edward comes off in that one compared to that manipulating jerk Jake (there are a few choice terms I'd like to use, but given this is a family friendly site...). But seeing as MR seems to be Team Jake, I'm not too sure about the movie. To be honest, I'm looking forward more for the first half of the last HP movie then I am Eclipse.

I loved Rob when he appeared in HP4, and was actually waiting for him to do something else outside an established series. I know this is gonna sound shallow, but he's really the only reason I'm even seeing Eclipse and BD if it's made. I can't wait to see him in something like Remember Me because those are the kinds of movies I don't normally see unless I either like the actor or it looks interesting (Remember Me just happens to have both). I just hope he doesn't become one of those actors that gets type casted because people refuse to see him outside those types of roles.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Awwwwww http://www.popsugar.com/6879608

Kristen went to visit Rob in England!!!!!
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

i do have trouble having clean thoughts about rob * sigh daydream sigh*
team edward all the way
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

:lol:
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

vampirelover109 wrote:i do have trouble having clean thoughts about rob * sigh daydream sigh*

I think such a HUGE part of it is the staid, uber-controlled aspect of Edward. We want to see how fast we can break him and make him cry uncle. And, oh what a cry it would be! Seriously, Breaking Dawn is going to kill me!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

breaking dawn is gonna be so super intense i wont make it through without blubbing like a baby
team edward all the way
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Ok this may seem like a silly question, but it has bugged me since the first time I saw Twilight. Des RP wear any kind of retainer or invisible braces when he is filming these movies? I ask because in the movies when he speaks he barely moves his mouth/lips and sometimes it is very hard to understand what he is saying. I realize he has to fake the accent, but in interviews and such, he speaks much more clearly and doesn't "mumble" like he does in the movies.

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

He he I thought he mumbled in Twilight at times - there were certain lines I couldn't hear clearly, despite rewinding and turning the volume up
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

I think Rob is the perfect person to play Edward. I dunno whether I had seen any Twilight film stuff before I read the book (maybe subconsciously ), but he virtually fits the my imaginary Edward perfectly.
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

I watched Twilight again recently and I just LOVE the way Robward wrinkles up his brow when he kisses Krisella at the end while they are dancing at Prom. He looks like he is in some kind of emotional pain. - He loves her too much? He hates that he isn't human? He feels other "hungers"? If you haven't watched it in a while, watch that kiss - Ladies - it will just kill you!