What are you reading?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: What are you reading?

Post by best_beating_heart »

I'm attempting to read Wuthering Heights, but I always feel my attention wavering.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

finally finally read Love and Peaches it's lived up to the wait. I love the Peaches series ans there's like actually life lessons and stuff in them so it's not just a cutesy teen novel.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Finished Fade Out and enjoyed it. Now I am reading the third novel in the Sebastian St. Cyr mysteries, Why Mermaids Sing.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hunted - P.C and Kristen Cast
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain. So far I'm absolutely engrossed. Can't put it down.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

The Last Chronicals of Thomas Covenant Book 2 `` Stephen R. Donaldson

Book 3 is coming out in Oct. then about 3 years until the final book. These books are amazing!! He wrote the first trilogy in the 70's, the Second Chronicals in the 80's and we fans have been waiting 20 years for him to finish...why the wait?? He has said in several interviews that although he knew how the story would end, he didn't feel that he was a good enough writer at the time. He has other works that he has written in the interem and I love them all!

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

I just finished The Dark Divine. I would recommend it.

I now have 2 books from the library, Lessons of Desire (yep, it's a romance, can't you tell by the cheesy title?) and The Glass Castle which my mother recommended. Which to start first?
by Laniyeah on photobucket
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

A Walk To Remember. I LOVE this book. So much better than the movie (although I do love the movie)
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Finished Why Mermaids Sing by C.S. Harris and am still reeling from some of the revelations. I cannot wait to read the next one, but sadly, must wait my turn for it at the library. Now I am reading the Master of Swords by Angela Knight, another novel in her mageverse series.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Melody Carlson's Diary of a Teenage Girl series.

It's mostly about athiest chicks becoming Jesus freaks over niht, like OVER THE TOP religious conversions and it kinda gets on my nerves. but Chloe starts a (christian of course) band in one of them so I'm reading the ones where they go on tour and one chick gets into drugs and another one has a thing with an older guy from the band they're opening for and all kinds of crazy stuff happens. It's just not very realistic, you see?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.