Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SadieElla
Settled in Forks

Victoria Elizabeth

Post by SadieElla »

How did you pick your screen name?
Sadie Ella is what I wish my name was. My name, however, is Victoria Elizabeth. See? Not as cool. Though it's the name of two characters: Elizabeth Masen and Victoria Sutherland.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?

Um, for my sophomore year, I had to pick a book to read for a project about three years ago. I didn't really like books. I mean, I liked reading. I just didn't stray away from what teachers asked us to read. And I didn't pick Twilight as the book to do my projects at first. I chose "Stuck in The 70's", which had an amazing plot and I loved, but it wasn't long enough. So I was sulking in the library as everyone was choosing their books. And I was complaining to my friends about having to do this, because the book I liked wasn't long enough. So someone handed me a book and told me to read it. I read the back cover and it sounded cheesy and lame, but I loved the book. It reminded me a bit of Tuck Everlasting, and it had an relatable Anne Hathaway sort of main character. That book was Twilight.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Um.. I like them all equally, actually. It's hard to choose.

Edward is very well-mannered, literate in the arts, and has that attractive and witty sarcastic charm. Though, he can be a bit irrational, and that was annoying. I love the character, though.

Bella is someone I can relate to. The first five pages of the book, while she was moanin' about moving to Forks, I was sitting there reading, mentally agreeing with her in my mind. It was a big, "I know, right?", kind of thing, I had going on. It was only when she became a vampire when she became a sort of different person to me. I actually like the name Nessie, only because I have a purple dragon I named "Bessy", because I thought that was the Loch Ness monster's name. Me and google weren't friends at the time. That's my only excuse.

Jacob can be very irritating. He irritated me in Eclipse, with that whole, "KISS ME BELLA, OR ELSEEE! AND YOU BETTER MEAN IT! GIVE ME SOMETHING TO COME BACK TO!" And if I were Bella, I would've seriously wanted to just be like, *Turns and walks away slowly.* Say "No!" to peer pressure. And his racial remarks got really annoying: leeches, bloodsuckers, etc. I'd really love to see him call Nessie those things. But, uh, yeah.. I love him with Renesmee. It defies all the hate that was going on between the wolves and the vampires. So, I like him for that.

Who is your favorite minor character?

Didyme and Marcus — Stephenie really needs to write about that story. I get that Bree was a part of Victoria's army, but this story would be amazing to read. You've got Aro's, the leader of the Volturi, sister who is changed by her brother, only out of curiosity, and winds up having the best power—making everyone happy. Didyme carries an aura of happiness that makes everyone around her happy, including herself. How could anyone not love that? And a story from her perspective! Agh! I'd love to know what it was like to be a Volturi back then! Yeah, they're just my favorite Twilight Series couple, aside from Bella and Edward. I really wish Aro didn't kill her.

I also love Victoria, but only after I saw the first movie. At first, from reading the book, I thought she was just a malicious, spiteful monster. But when I saw how she was friendly to the Cullens in the movie, I decided she was cool, and not just a antagonist. A while ago, I actually made myself a ginger to look like her: http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy33 ... toria3.jpg

What are your hobbies?

Um, I'm into the arts. Actually, I just got into my school's talent show, and I'll be performing Ingrid Michaelson's "Breakable". I love writing, singing, playing piano, flute, guitar, cello, viola, harp, and whatever else. I also enjoy making pixel art and playing on Habbo. I actually made this for a New Moon contest on Habbo.com: http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy33 ... e/Tori.gif And I was also awarded the title of "Habbo USA's Biggest Twilight Fan" and a pixelated Twilight Trophy that only I have. I enjoy sports, dancing, talking, laughing, and, overall, living.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)

Originally? Bucks County, Pennsylvania. It's the best place in the world. I don't mind that it's always cloudy, rainy, and cold. All of my relatives live there. It's where I grew up and where my memories are. I never really fit in there, but I still loved it.

Now? x_x Celebration, Florida. I hate the sun.. So most of the time, I go to school, come home, stay inside, talk to my mom on the computer, play music, make music, write, or whatever. It's usually always inside. I passionately dislike the sun.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

I'm still in my teens, but only for a short time.

Anything else you would like to share.

My birthday was three days ago, and prom was a day after. I regretted going to Prom for my birthday. I thought it'd be fun.. I just wanted to share some advice: Don't go to prom if you can't dance. The music's too loud for you to have a decent conversation.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Victoria Elizabeth

Post by n0vaice »

Hi Victoria! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D

I like your name by the way, its awesome and very classic. :D
belated Happy Birthday too, mine was 5 days ago. ^^
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
SadieElla
Settled in Forks

Post by SadieElla »

n0vaice wrote:Hi Victoria! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D

I like your name by the way, its awesome and very classic. :D
belated Happy Birthday too, mine was 5 days ago. ^^
Oh, we're so cool. Aries ftw!
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Hi Victoria, welcome to the forum.

I know what you mean about proms--it's been a very long time since high school for me, but I always passed on that sort of stuff.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Welcome to the Lex !
SadieElla
Settled in Forks

Post by SadieElla »

Jestak wrote:Hi Victoria, welcome to the forum.

I know what you mean about proms--it's been a very long time since high school for me, but I always passed on that sort of stuff.
My sister went to hers.. I wanted to be like her.. Following her footsteps never works. I always wind up making my own path that goes in all the wrong ways. D=
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi. Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

Welcome to Lexie.
Timothy
Learning to Love Green

Post by Timothy »

Welcome to the Lex! That gif you made is great. :D

Death is peaceful, easy. Life is harder.
SadieElla
Settled in Forks

Post by SadieElla »

Timothy wrote:Welcome to the Lex! That gif you made is great. :D
Thanks so much. ^_^