Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by jasmine »

@sarah, it's Ge-Zel-Lig. I don't think you can pronounce our G or Z. Maybe you should try and look up some Dutch youtube stuff orso, we have a weird G. Its sorta like a Gollum G, hahaha.Americans say it sounds like we are throwing up..

Last day on the giveway people, are you as excited as me?

Bought some awesome green boots on Queensday for a whopping....3 euros! LOL
And in a store that had clearance sale a very pretty short black chiffon dress for only 8 euros. w00h00.

Not much to tell today though...

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
BellaEdward4ever
Wandering Through Town

Post by BellaEdward4ever »

hello guys im whitney
Imagecredit fanpop
Nocturnal Lure
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nocturnal Lure »

Good morning Lexlings...

Welcome Whitney.

The weather here is terrible, rain and wind, not the most enjoyable bikeride to work. Not in the best of moods today either. So it's grey outside as well as inside. I feel.... drained. I can't wait till wednesday. The 4th and 5th of may are special in the Netherlands. The 4th is a memorial day, the whole country taakes 2 minutes of silents as we remember teh victims of war, it used to be about just WW2, but it's about war cassualties in general these days. The 5th we celebrate our freedom and the liberation of the Netherlands in 1945. Once every five years it counts as a national holliday and everybody gets the day of. There are music festivals everywhere. And even though I think I will be spending the day at home, I can't wait till its wednesday. No work is reason enough for celebration...

Anyhow, yesterday I finally saw Boondock Saints 2, it was awesome, not as "new" as part one but a good solid sequel worthy of the name.

[gamenerd mode]
Tonight I am hoping to download the HALO REACH BETA, I believe half of the xbox360 owners will be downloading and playing it tonight. Most of my Halo clan will befor sure. I'm very exited and it isn't even a complete game yet.
[/gamenerd mode]

That's it for now...

Love you all,

May the moon light your path,

Sidney
PaulinhaBrasil
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PaulinhaBrasil »

Wow, the thread is still goign??? Wont they make a new one??? Besides being away for a week I was waiting for a new one to star posting again... Oh well! Hello Everyone!!! I missed you sooooooooooooooo much!!!

*hugs*
♀Sisterhood of the Traveling Book ♀
♥A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily!♥
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

PaulinhaBrasil wrote:Wow, the thread is still goign??? Wont they make a new one??? Besides being away for a week I was waiting for a new one to star posting again... Oh well! Hello Everyone!!! I missed you sooooooooooooooo much!!!

*hugs*
They let us go to 200 pages now instead of just 100 - its because we're so popular :D

Keeping up with all the posts, but no time to truly respond. 1 Exam today and 1 Exam + 1 paper due tomorrow then I'll be back :D
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
BellaEdward4ever
Wandering Through Town

Nocturnal Lure wrote:Good morning Lexlings...Welcome Whitney.
thank you
Imagecredit fanpop
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Ally_Cat wrote: Keeping up with all the posts, but no time to truly respond. 1 Exam today and 1 Exam + 1 paper due tomorrow then I'll be back :D
good luck ally, am sure you'll ace it.

welcome to gen y Whitney :)
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hey guys, My mom got me a birthday present that makes my mother's day present for her look cheap and paltry in comparison.

Hi Whitney, I'm Sami, still not technically a 20-something until next tuesday, but I post here for fun, and cuz it makes me feel more grown up
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
BellaEdward4ever
Wandering Through Town

haha nice to meet you Sami,im 24 so i hadn't been 20 something all that long lol it seems like anyways
Imagecredit fanpop
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

First of all, WELCOME WHITNEY!!!! sorry for shouting but since I live so far away...:lol:

I'm going to see the new doctor, some friends of mine told he's really good and empathic with the patients. I'm not very comfortable with the fact it's a "he" but am done with wicked witches pretending to be good doctors. :mrgreen:

Fingers crossed and send all your positive vibes this way, please!!!!!
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...