Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by Wingtear »

Welcome Whitney.
Sami, I would drool myself crazy over star trek stuff, just so you know...
Chiara, my best gyno's have always been male, one of the females was a total b-word to say the least. I'm so glad you finally got a good one. Swimming is fun, will the preggo-swim be swimming or gymnastics?
Mmmm, you're welcome here anytime, though it's become "a bit" louder around here since your last visit...
Misty, Ally and all who have had exams! My dragon minions are at the moment doing their best to break in at various learning facilities to pimp some scores... just sayin'...
Obie, Cinco del Mayo sounds very much like "cranky about mayo" in my language. Which I kinda am. But hubby could totally spend a day celebrating mayo by eating it... with a spoon... directly from the jar... preferably Hellman's... in a gallon jar...

I was going to post the other day, promise! But I read about Honey and had to go write her.... And then the puppy began howling, so I never made it back here. My bad.
D's back at work for another week, but he'll be home Saturday night to sleep and see pup before he leaves before noon Sunday. Don't know much else.
Just that I would die to know what Paulie thought when each and one of those lexilicious text's reached her...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
BellaEdward4ever
Wandering Through Town

Post by BellaEdward4ever »

thank you

so whats everyones names? its prolly gonna take me awhile to remember it seems theres alot of ppl on here :lol:
Imagecredit fanpop
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Vicky I really hope you do get to see The Flynn. (Loving this as a nickname by the way!)
sarah yeah looks like i am going to have to resort to actual bribery at this point none of my mates want to see him :o im going to further press the issue or else ill just offer to buy someone a ticket :lol: oh yes i think maybes we should all refer to him as "the flynn" from here on in :lol:

ally congratulations on completing your finals :D

Whitney theres a shiny shiny list somewheres around here page one of the thread i think that Becs made, its impressive. but to help you on your way im Vicky :lol:

yay obs is back!!! :D the post made me laugh again, can't believe yudct is gone but at least he left you a goghurt to remember him by :lol:

*edits post as becs reposted said list whilst i was typing :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by obieewok »

11/18/2011

Breaking Dawn's release date (go google it if you want to. ewww....I said google, not whatever you just did).

Everyone bring popcorn, a big ziploc bag (because what you don't eat is coming home with me), a flyswatter (to hit rowdy kids with, since we are old), and bail money because I swear to all that is holy if Kstew doesn't look fat while pregnant I'm going to cut someone.

Oh---and one of you needs to get me a ticket. Obs cannot be expected to pay her own way. Hey, don't get an attitude. Look at me, then look at you. Yeah, that's what I thought. Go buy my ticket and put extra butter on the corn, but get me a diet coke. Yes, I said extra butter and diet coke. EXTRA butter. Like get in there with it.

High Maintenance Obs
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
BellaEdward4ever
Wandering Through Town

holymoly thats alot to remember lol,well my name is Whitney and i was born in 86
Imagecredit fanpop
animegaijingirl

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Oh Obs, you know I'll totally butter your popcorn any time :twisted:
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
BellaEdward4ever
Wandering Through Town

im from the united states
Imagecredit fanpop
animegaijingirl

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.