Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Dazzel- You don't need to be able to dance to do the BDVD (Breaking Dawn Victory Dance) you just need to squee and flail!

I wonder what songs will be chosen> I hope that Stephenie gets a say on that, because the Twilight Soundtrack was so much better than the New Moon one. I like the way they were catchy and you could hear them in the movie.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

dazzel21 wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:
LionandLamb123 wrote:
dazzel21 wrote:Hey count me in on the victory dance every time there' a new Breaking Dawn announcement. Although its a good thing you guys can't see me dancing because I'm horrible at it. I have two left feet when it comes to dancing...gah!!!
ha its a deal!! and even though i did study dance for like 10 years im about as co-ordinated as Bella Swan, although what i wouldnt give to have Rob/Edward make me dance like at the end of Twilight when he dances with her on his feet and guides her round the dancefloor :oops: :lol:
I can't dance even if my life depended on it. My most embarrassing moment was during college gym class and we have to compete with our fellow freshmen who takes dance as their gym class...gah! Good thing the only file of that disaster day is a videotape that belongs to the school as file...
:lol: which you shall destroy if you ever get near it ha ha
Total Twilight Fan wrote:Dazzel- You don't need to be able to dance to do the BDVD (Breaking Dawn Victory Dance) you just need to squee and flail!

:) this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is totally true!!! ha ha right thats it decided thats our "victory dance" then :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
chubcheeks
Settled in Forks

Post by chubcheeks »

I don't know how I am possibly going to be aboe to wait 18 months after eclipse for BD. I guess I will be reading the books again (time #7) in between. Also the Bree Tanner book. Please write a book on Alice's past SM!!!! That would be awsome! I just hope that they release the DVD quickly! Can't wait to hear the new soundtrack! I love MUSE! I am dancing right now (which is why my typing is in poor form). Almost done with BD for the 6th time and ready to read MS again... That definitely fuels my fire! I don't know what I am going to do with myself once all the movies are released! Any plans?
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Seriously... 18 month..........that's a long countdown.......
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

pssshhhh :lol: 18 months will fly by i mean in between that we have Eclipse hype and it being released ,then it being released onto dvd and all the promo for that and by the time thats come around filming for BD will have started and theres bound to be paparazzi photos surfacing of that
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

bored by the sea wrote::lol: which you shall destroy if you ever get near it ha ha
So true. The first chance I got... :lol:

boredbythesea wrote:pssshhhh :lol: 18 months will fly by i mean in between that we have Eclipse hype and it being released ,then it being released onto dvd and all the promo for that and by the time thats come around filming for BD will have started and theres bound to be paparazzi photos surfacing of that
Wow that's too long but you're right lots of things to look forward to, to keep our minds occupied until the BD movie release...

Total Twilight Fan wrote:Dazzel- You don't need to be able to dance to do the BDVD (Breaking Dawn Victory Dance) you just need to squee and flail!
:lol: :lol: Actually you're right this is the sort of victory dance I do (with the additional goofy and silly moves which you guys will never know and see :lol: :lol: )
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

marielle wrote:Seriously... 18 month..........that's a long countdown.......
You're right that is a REALLY long countdown!! But actually not as long as I was thinking. I was thinking at least 2 years! The ONLY bad thing about Eclipse coming out this summer & not next November is the wait in between!!

The reason I really want this book made into a movie is because I want to see the wedding on the big screen!! Can't you just picture Robward & Kristen dressed up in their wedding costumes & saying the vows? :D That will be awesome!!

It will be interesting to see how they do everything (the wedding, Isle Esme, the birthing scene, Jacob inmprinting, Renesme, etc) to keep it close to the book & still have a PG-13 rating. But I'm sure they can do it! Plus that's probably a reason that SM is going to be a producer so she can help control that a little more.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

bored by the sea wrote:pssshhhh :lol: 18 months will fly by i mean in between that we have Eclipse hype and it being released ,then it being released onto dvd and all the promo for that and by the time thats come around filming for BD will have started and theres bound to be paparazzi photos surfacing of that
you know how seriously depressing that thought is....your life is flying by... yes even 18 months do fly by....
pennybug84 wrote:It will be interesting to see how they do everything (the wedding, Isle Esme, the birthing scene, Jacob inmprinting, Renesme, etc) to keep it close to the book & still have a PG-13 rating. But I'm sure they can do it!
Can I openly admit That I hope they won't keep it pg-13..........
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

marielle wrote: Can I openly admit That I hope they won't keep it pg-13..........
You can hope but I'm about 99% sure it will be just PG-13.

I read this on the Lex blog a while back (sorry don't have a link for it) : It was a condition of the movies being made that they would NOT be rated more than a PG-13. Stephenie Meyer would not allow them to do an R version because she does not see R-movies. If for some reason it was rated R by the MPAA it would have to be re-cut to change that.

In fact, during our set visit and our conversation with producer Wyck Godfrey we were talking how if they made Breaking Dawn (which we are dying along with the rest of you for some sort of official word…but we digress…)how they would go about keeping scenes within PG-13 bounds. The romance scenes are easy enough to shoot that way since the book “fades to black”, as for the other scenes think about network shows like ER and how much they were able to show on primetime TV and still be real:

“Q: Have you discussed that, storyboarded it[Breaking Dawn]?
Wyck: No, well, since it exists as a book and it’s a part of the series, all of our minds individually think “How will we do that?”…

My wife is an OBGYN, so I know it can be done in a PG-13 way. I’ll bring her on as an expert. (Laughs) (Did you like it?) I loved it. I mean for me, it’s mature in a way that speaks, you know, to someone my age really. Gosh, I mean I have three kids, you totally understand the next level of Bella’s life is going to be the adult life.

What was so daring about Breaking Dawn, and so brilliant about it, she didn’t pander what she thought her audience was. She said, this is what’s right for Bella and Edward, and this is where their story needs to go. I really loved that about it.

Certainly there are things that are shocking that are like, I never thought it would go that way. That’s good! I mean, that’s what makes for good drama. So I love it. I don’t know how we are going to do it! (Laughs)”

also in this article MR talks about how it can be done with a PG-13 rating.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

OOh I'm sure they will make it PG-13.....
but can we please hope for a directors cut dvd.....
I honestly don't know how they are going to make the birth scene pg-13....
and the Isle Esme scene are begging to be spiced up....

MR is going to get a hard time with this script because Jacob doesn't get his girl...only later....with Nessie...so she can't make it a total team Jacob movie...