Just Vent

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Just Vent

Post by samajama »

edward x lover wrote:I FREAKIN' HATE SCHOOL.
Isn't the point of having two days off to relax????????? Then someone PLEASE tell me why why why my Chem teacher gave us THREE HOURS OF HW. WHY WHY WHY did my English teacher give us a project due the day we get back WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

sorry I really needed to get that out.
I don't know, but I'd like to know what the HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!
What provoked me to take AP Latin, AP Statistics, and Attic Greek ALL AT THE SAME TIME?!
Okay, honestly it wouldn't be THAT terrible if I didn't have Humanities (essentially college freshman English), too.
Holy crap! I had 2 days off. Whoopdy-doo! I still need to finish like 10 lines of Latin, read, and write a journal. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*sigh*
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

samajama wrote:
edward x lover wrote:I FREAKIN' HATE SCHOOL.
Isn't the point of having two days off to relax????????? Then someone PLEASE tell me why why why my Chem teacher gave us THREE HOURS OF HW. WHY WHY WHY did my English teacher give us a project due the day we get back WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

sorry I really needed to get that out.
I don't know, but I'd like to know what the HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!
What provoked me to take AP Latin, AP Statistics, and Attic Greek ALL AT THE SAME TIME?!
Okay, honestly it wouldn't be THAT terrible if I didn't have Humanities (essentially college freshman English), too.
Holy crap! I had 2 days off. Whoopdy-doo! I still need to finish like 10 lines of Latin, read, and write a journal. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*sigh*
Eeeeeeeep! Sympathies for the both of you! I know how you feel. I'm taking AP Calc AB and AP Calc BC AT THE SAME FREAKING TIME! (among other courses I can't stand) I can't believe I did it. :evil: I must be going nuts.

On another note:
WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO FIND GOOD LITERATURE THESE DAYS?!
The Bestseller's list is completely unreliable. Trash!lit is advertised as GOOD. :shock:
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Amivera wrote: Eeeeeeeep! Sympathies for the both of you! I know how you feel. I'm taking AP Calc AB and AP Calc BC AT THE SAME FREAKING TIME! (among other courses I can't stand) I can't believe I did it. :evil: I must be going nuts.

On another note:
The Bestseller's list is completely unreliable. Trash!lit is advertised as GOOD. :shock:
I'm so glad I didn't take AP classes. I wouldn't have been able to do it with my job and all my extracurriculars, and sometimes the credits don't transfer over in college. I worried about getting into college for nothing!

The Bestseller's List is deceiving. I like to check online for reviews. What book did you buy? You can always try returning it if it was that bad.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Amivera wrote:On another note:
Yeah, I just go on recommendations from people. It usually turns out better.
(I'm still doing work, btw)

Try The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.
It's a really good read :] unless you're offended by some harsh language and sensuality...
Then, maybe you shouldn't read it. But if that stuff doesn't bother you, it's a GREAT book :D
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

samajama wrote: Try The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.
It's a really good read :] unless you're offended by some harsh language and sensuality...
Then, maybe you shouldn't read it. But if that stuff doesn't bother you, it's a GREAT book :D
It's being made into a movie. I haven't read the book nor do I know what it's about. I'm thinking of checking it out since some members have mentioned it in the Book Adaptations Thread.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
AmyPyjamas
Settled in Forks

Post by AmyPyjamas »

I hate shopping so much. I always start the day with great ideas of what i want to buy, then i get there and everything i try on is horrible and my self esteem gets torn to shreads. Why cant i ever have anything nice to wear.
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I FRICKEN HATE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

i hate boys too, or at least most of them.
all they do is lie, lie, lie, lie. seriously.
stupid unreliable pieces of crap.
except for the occasional really sweet ones, those are nice.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

The occasional really sweet ones like my BF and then there is the annoying stupid make you feel guilty best guy friends who tells you they love you the day your BF kisses you (<--I hate those kind)
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

GR...stupid stupid stupid locker. i can't.open.it. i know, an act that should be reported O_o!
i know the damn password, but the lock just won't open. and i HAVE to wait for my locker partner whose in 11th grade to pass by and ask her to open it for me. goshh....i need to learn it and soon. it's different from other lockers i've used just so you know people >_<