EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by skylarblue »

shanon wrote:I was hoping my DT was lurking, but have not found her anywhere. :cry:
DT, I'm around you just missed my post. BOO HOO! :( You know I can't stay away from the EDC for too long, even though I may not post. I'm always lurking because I can't be away from Emmett for too long. ;)

I want to give a big hearty welcome to our newest member, Kay (TheVioletHour). I'm Shannon (with 2 n's). I'm the New Trainee Supervisor and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Things work out pretty simple around here, we are an Emmett loving group here and only focus on him. LOL! We normally have topics of discussion that we would like our members to participate in and we frown upon non Emmett related issues. Carrie (urcoolcarrie) is our official new member welcome wagon and she is the one who issues out your rankings here in the EDC (which is based on your posts). Now seeing that she hasn't given you your title yet, I will let you know that you are Trainee in the EDC. Just remember keep posting and your ranking will go up. Also we do get occasional visits from our dearest Teddy Bear, so check in often and you may come across a posting from Em and sometimes Rose pops in too but some of us kind of ignore her. :lol: So welcome to the club and I hope you have fun here. I love your siggy too. :D

What would Emmett do if he was on Wipeout?
Wow I haven't seen that program in ages but I think Emmett would get a total kick out of being on that show and like the ham he is, he would so enjoy every minute of it. Not to mention that he would breeze through the challenges without any worries.

Well take care my loves & talk to everyone soon! Toodles!

P.S. ~ DT I'm hunting you down because you can't take Emmett, HE'S MINE! I think we will have to discuss some sort of sharing arrangement between us or I just might have to bust out the trusty dusty ruler for you. :D Love Ya Mamma!

P.S.S ~ Thank You willowtree for keeping the thread alive and somewhat shutting out the crickets. Way To Go Chica, HUGS!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

*hugs* No problem, Shannon. Emmett needs to live!

Emmett would rock on the show. He'd be the guy who'd say he'd give his money to the hosts if he won (which he would. obviously.) because the Cullens have a lot of money, and Rose'd kill him if he took the host girl on a date. :lol:

I'm gonna go poke Fat...

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Walks in, hanging her head in shame...

Ok, how much trouble am I in???

I'm sooooo sorry! I can't believe how busy I've been, but honestly, its no excuse!!! :(

Hanny! You're to 2000 posts!!! OMG!!!! HOW MUCH HAVE I MISSED???????

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

EDC, are you... Are you (almost) alive? :shock: AH! I came here a couple of months ago and everything was so quiet. I sort of quit the Lexicon for a while, I figured everyone was busy with real life or something.
Speaking of real life, SO sorry I haven't been talking on here! I've been super busy, too, Fat. :(

So how has everyone been? -Dusts away cobwebs- I'm not sure how often I can get on, but remember that if you ever want to contact me, just PM or IM me on AIM/YIM to talk or yell at me to get back on here. <3 :P

Before I go...

I'm guessing you mean if he was a human? Either way, he would rock at it, and I imagine he would have fun surprising all of the judges, viewers and other contestants that didn't think he had a chance. xD

By the way, WELCOME to our new member! I know, I know, that's almost too months late but hopefully you'll read this.
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

WOW EDC...I haven't been here since April (over a month and a half) and there is only one new page of postings???
This is sad, hopefully now that summer is here we will pick back up a little bit?

I have no idea what WIPEOUT is so I can't answer the question...but I have some fun newses

1. I am now I high school graduate! YAY ME
2. I got a laptop, and I have named him Javier
3. I got a 160 gb iPod Classic...and I'm lovin' it :D
4. I joined a gym and started workin out, it hurts like crazy, but I'm lovin it, I've lost like 15 pounds... :D
5. Life is good, and I love y'all

*waves* Hello Adam's family :D I love y'all

BYE!!!
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

*sigh* my moms probably gonna kill me when she finds me on the computer instead of in bed. whatever.
well, wow, it looks kinda dead around here. well i have been on here all day trying to catch up on the new posts and stuff.
lifes just been too fast latley and i havent been able to get on much any more. well its good to see everyone, by the way has my mom been on any time latley?
i would imagine he would do great. human or vampire. that would have to be funny.
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

I sure hope this picks back up when Eclipse comes out. HELLOOO..looo..loooo. Echoes.
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

I think it will, Shanon. ^_^ It picked up a bit when New Moon came out, too.

I'm just wondering where everyone disappeared to... O_O
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hello all you invisible lurkers (like myself) that I KNOW come on here frequently to see if anyone has posted. Well, I am now posting for the first time in what seems like forever because I miss my EDC buds!

Lets play catch up, shall we? And for all you people on here who aren't posting, just come on and tell everyone where you've been. :)

As for me, life (once again) took over for a bit. I passed my many finals, spent time with my family and friends, worked, and somehow found a way to look at the computer every once in a while to stay connected with the outside world. I just took a much needed break, and am now back to my normal self again. :)

And there you have it. Now I want to hear from all of you!

Love you guys!

~Carrie
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Oh! My poor baby, EDC.. You've been so quiet. I dont even post. :/. I'm a bad demolitionist.. I dont think that is even a word.

Anyway, to explain my LONG absence. Well, I just don't Lex as much anymore. Im on the internet though, lol. I miss the good ole days. New questions everyday, new members, new ranks. *sigh*

Is everyone excited for Eclipse? IS EVERYONE EXCITED FOR KELLAN LUTZ IN MENS HEALTH?!

Sydney <3