Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by roo-roo91 »

oh never mind.
heh. didn't notice the request for a minute.
:lol: :lol:
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

The girlie-wolf wrote: Mish~ Oooo to learn on a Saturday.... that's a bumber =] But I learn on Sunday so I have no right to talk...
Waht is a Gee test? And you had a flu break?
Your home is far from the campus?
Please... I'll feel way less stupid and rude if you asked me q's too...
Me too.... It's best when you have an iPod touch, cell, and iPod nano/classic
All of the Abc on one key? that's annoying... I have 4 languages in my cell!!!! Habrew (my language), English (international), Arabic (there are arabians here) and Russian (for the russian people :lol: )
Shakespeare class?! Cool! I'd like one....
I'm interested... which class is your fav?
GEE stands for Graduate Exit Exam. It's an end-of-the-year test that high schoolers take, but it's not directly related to any one class... the entire state has to take it.
We had a break last semester because we had A LOT of people come down with the flu, and being a boarding school, keeping everyone there was only going to keep it spreading. So we closed for a week, and that gave them time to disinfect the building and whatnot.
My house is about an hour and a half away from campus...I live closer than most people.
You don't seem stupid or rude! I like answering questions. :D But I don't have anything to ask. :(
All of the alphabet isn't one key, but abc is on the number 2 key, def is on #3, ghi is on #4, and so on. But on my new phone I have a full keyboard, like on a computer. :D
I'm really excited about the Shakespeare class! :D
I don't really have a favorite class, I guess. This past year I mainly took requirements...the only electives I had were Intro to Business and Stagecraft...but next year I'll have more electives...like Studies in the English Language, Psychology, Prob./Stat, and I think a few others... I guess my favorite class this year was Algebra, though, because I'm good at Algebra, and I had the most amazing teacher ever...she's my favorite teacher I've ever had, and I've had a lot of teachers! :D
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

@Alexa: Aww, stupid me for posting all quick-like. = (
I'll be patient. = )

@Jasmine: Either add me once you've found someone else from here or remind me tomorrow because I already logged out, sorry. =P
Good luck with your project! Hope nothing goes out again!

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Shai~~ Oo fun going to the north! =) ...I think xD
What do you dance??
Okay! :lol: **toasts** and in what occasion do we toast now? =P
Haha me too! Facebook always saves me :lol:
Huh? what effected me? :?
Hahaha I know!! When they announced that he won (the norwegian thingy), everyone was like: "What the hell?" Cuz he was the worst one of them all XD a shame really.. we actually had some good once! Soo embarrasing.. I didn't even watch it.
Ewww :?

Lule~~I wont forget about the lex ;)
Thanks! I'm all bouncy 24/7 now :D :lol:¨
I wanna try some Jiu jitzu or something.. I really wanna learn some self difense!

JAZZ!!! **squuueeels!!** You're back!! **tackles emmett style**
You ARE back aren't you????
Add me! I have everyone else on face, so just look for a Vilde in their friends. Shouldn't be too hard :lol:

Alexa~~ Me too! It's really no big deal. Both I and everyone else is too busy to even think. Well most of them.
What kinda show??
My dressing room wont be used much this year no XD
I thought about something though.. You're name's Alexandra right?

-----the very last line likes lexing during classes :D -----
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

sam : take 2 at this post lol
wish i could do things for just half a year instead of being stuck with the same subject for 2, would make everything much better, for example i wanted to do photography this year so it wd of been good to just do that for a term or too to at east learn something

vildy: i used to do loads of acting, i think it was Scrooge the time i had to change characters, and yes thats my full names but it only ever gets used by family or people who know me through family, otherwise im alex/alexa
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

@Vildy: Yay for being bouncy?! :lol:
Jiu Jitzu sounds like fun. I took karate for a summer and I really liked it. I just couldn't stick with it though, too much.
By the way, any news on your foreign exchange program?? ;)

@Alexa: You have the same classes for two years??? Ouchhhh.
And yeah, classes like that are great when they're shorter.

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I'm going to learn this summer GUITER!!!!! MY DREAM! And my parents agreed to buy me later an electric guiter!!!! You can't get how exited I am! I'm a musicaholic and I've ALWAYS wanted to play on the guiter!!!!

Sam~ No... I don't remember cuz when I lived in Boston I was pretty small... You'll laugh but I was in kindergarden. But every 2 years we come to visit for a month... And I don't really know what to say.. I was raised to love Boston like I love Isreal.. It's like my second home :D So i don't remember the memorial day but I got it =P
Ouch... Cassie (I'm sorry if it's not the name so correct me) is the blond MALE (:lol:) southern that got to the 3rd place
I think that between Crystal and Lee she will last longer. The minute that there is another hottie that charm all of the teenaged girls he will disapear... And he is not so hot... I like Chris Allen more :D
Lexiversary? You mean like the aneversry?
I'm curious... Did you hear about the thing with the flotilla in Isreal?

Mish~ Ohhhhhh~ We have a kind of a GEE. But it's every year for the second, 5th and 8th grade only. I had 4 tests like these this month. I got 99 in English (cuz I'm an English speaker) and 90 in the Science one *grins like the chashier cat*
I want flu break too!!!!!!! It was because of the swine flu?
That's good that you live close... there are people from another state?
That's nice to know that I'm not over flowing with Q's.. But watch out... even Edward in his first day of questioning Bella didn't ask so many Qs :D
Ohhh I hate those (sorry)... They are really annoying. Everything is too small. I prefer the kind of the one you had before.
When do you start the Shakespeare class?
Wow... you can't get how much I suck in Stagecraft... I start giggling out of nowhere and I suck in Algebra too...
Which classes can you choose and how many? You can choose whatever you want? cuz if you can.. learn Chinese!!!! (my best friend learns chinese and it's super cool)
I'm glad you have such an amazing teacher.. my math teacher sucks or is it because I'm bored... :lol:

Bubbels~ Yeah.. it IS really fun... :D Thanx =P
I dance kind of modern combined with Isreali dancing (it is a genre)
I dunno... Maybe... For my Guiter lessons? Wooo hooo! :lol:
Facebook is a nessectiy for bdays... It's my life coat :lol:
The Eurovision... There was pressure or press or I dunno because you hosted it?
Why didn't you watch it? I always watch it.. it's fun. But Germany won and that's the only country that I didn't see!
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

So our first rehearsal in the theatre is done, and I'm still happy but tired. That's what I call a real work out. We have to wear tons of makeup and stuff so that we wont sweat it all away. STILL dance in my ♥

Alexa~~ Ooo! You little actooooor! *smacks shoulder playfully*
Why?? Alexandra is one of my favourite names!! *pronounces it in Italian* Alexaaandra! *Espania* Alexandra! *brittain * Alexandra* Okay I'll stop... but it's pretty in ALL languages!! :o :lol:

Lule~~ Yes! Yay for beeing bouncy :D It's my favourite mood :lol:
I could never do it full time. Just a few classes to learn a little self defense..
Nope, haven't had the chance to talk to them yet. But I think I should fix all that stuff before I go to Spain..

Shai~~ No prob =)
Oh.. then I don't know what it is xD I've danced modern though.. and I dance a mix of modern and hip hop and just hip hop. Soo it can't be THAT differnt =P
You take guitar lessons?? Yes! Guitar girls rock ya know ;) go us!! =P
Haha it's too hard to remember them without it! XD
Ehh.. I think it was more that the people who actually bothers to vote in that thing is a bit.. ehem.. yeah..
Hm.. I saw Germany on thi pre thingy.. Her voicde was kinda horrible me thinks = / go France! =P
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

sam: yerp same for 2 years, its called a levels lol but at least we get to pick the 4 we sit

vidly: i havent done any shows in forever, i got a place to do les miserables last year but i had to give it up as i couldnt get to rehearsals and it nice to know you like my name :lol:
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

@Shai: Why would I laugh? Is kindergarten not normal in Israel?? Everyone does kindergarten here.
That's great that you get to visit and that you still love it. Let me know next time you come and maybe I can take a day into the city!
Ohhh. You mean Casey? Did he spell it like Cassie?? Casey is like cay-see and cassie is like cah-see, so I got all confused, sorry!
Kris Allen is greattt! I never thought I'd like him because I didn't watch last season much, but he's doing pretty good now.
Lexiversary = anniversary of being on the Lex. :D
What's a flotilla??....I guess I didn't hear about whatever you're talking about....

@Vildy: I'd never thought of bouncy as a mood.... But it makes sense! :lol:
Yeah, it's too much to commit to it too much. It's cool to just have a basic knowledge, though.
I'd get it done soon. When are you required to know by?

@Alexa: Ahhh. I could neverrrr take the same class for two years. Blechhh. Some of our AP classes (which I think are like your a levels) are two years, but only a few and they're intenseeee.

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage