Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by nightrunner »

Pixie~ yer we get our results the same day, not looking forward to how much i will probs be worrying next year

Sam~ yerp, we start next years courses right after the exams start, we also have 'activity week' which consists of many university related stuff, the match kicks off at half 7 our time :D

Danii~ how can you hate football? okay i admit i dont like playing it and dont see the point everyone watches it for hours on end but actually being at a match is great :) My friend used to work in brantanos and i think she enjoyed it, good luck :)
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hey guys. I know I haven't been around much, mostly lurking, but it's so weird with so many new people and I hardly ever know what's going on.

What is up with you guys these days?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

HI TEENS!
Soo! I haven't been here in FOREVER! And I probably wont be back in a while = / sorry...
I miss y'all!! But summer is so busy! Every minute of my life is scheduled untill mid July/ August..
It's my birthday today, so yay! :D But I missed my lex bday.. =(
Hope everyone's good
Love and miss y'all! ♥♥
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Pixie Rose~ isn't Bree Tanner amazing?? I loved it.

Sammy~ I know, I wasn't lying. ;)
I WILL copy and paste it! 8-)
Uglies series... okies, what's the first book? North of Beautiful, I'll look it up... Hunger Games, done. ;} A Little Piece of Forever, okies, I'll look it up! :D Thank you!
Yeees, 'cause I'm Master Hannies, the ninja wizard sensei and headmaster of the Ninja Wizard School. 8-) Yeah, that's my awesome friend named Graeme for ya...
Nothing? Y'all are boring.

Derek~ Hi! Agreed, the Germany-Australia thing was funny, but disappointing, I hate Germany. I wanted England to win, and i know, France didn't score anything against Uruguay?? And now Switzerland beat Spain!! Although that stupid goalie shoulda gotten a yellow card, did you see how Switzerland got the goal? Geez.

LazzurusMan~ Hi! I'm Hannah, or Hanny. Nice to meet ya! 'm sorry you haven't met me before, been MIA. :roll:
Did Pixie say you were Paul?

Shai~ Oooh, congratz!
Vampire Diaries is amazing. the best. seriously.

Sami~ I'm now re-reading Wild Magic 'cause of your banner. zD

Puce~ *glomps* Third time I'm saying happy birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

lol Hanny. You make me so proud. I reread all of TPs books every once in a while, even when there isn't a new one coming out.

Right now I just took care of all of my financial aid stuff for next year and found out i get $5500 that's enough to pay for 20 credits for 3 years!!!
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
madness_falls
Wandering Through Town

Post by madness_falls »

@willow

I haven't seen anything but the highlights on the sports channels. Not the biggest fan of soccer, but to be fair I don't think I ever fully learned the rules and where the offside is and all that stuff. xD

For books to read...my favourite book of the year (so far) is how to build a house by Dana Reinhardt. It's the only book I've read this year that wasn't a rerun. A few other books: The Naughty List and A Good Boy is Hard to Find by Suzanne Young, really light and fun. Break by Hannah Moskowitz and Handcuffs by Bethany Griffin.

@Danii I'm okay, it's been crazy here with everything happening at once. It's ridiculously hot, but it usually is by the end of June.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Sami~ Yes, I recently did a thorough re-reading of TP's Tortall series. Except for The Immortals Quartet. Hehe.
Ohh, exciting, Sami!

madness_falls~ Hi! I'm Hannah, or Hanny. You haven't met me 'cause I've been a little MIA lately. O:)
Soccer is amazing. I love soccer. My family and I watch it religiously.
How To Build a House, The Naughty List, A Good Boy is Hard To Find, Break, and Handcuffs. Got it. Thank you a bunch.

I love Daine...

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
LazzurusMan
Wandering Through Town

Post by LazzurusMan »

@ Hannah : Yeah, Im paul :) I somehow got pulled into this...(partialy under my own judgement :))

So how is everyone?

I've got an exam today at 13:30...1:30 :) then I have 1 next wednesday, and Im done!!!!!!!!!
Sigantures, whats the point? ;) - LazzurusMan
danii_damages
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: the edge of humanity, because i'm just that awesome.

Post by danii_damages »

@Nightrunner: it just bores me, watching friends play is okay, but i just think its boring watching football on tv. :L
Thanks, i think the interview went okay, i'll find out if i get the job on Friday :D

@Madness_falls: glad your okay, i hate the heat though. :( it brings bees, wasps and all kinds of creepy crawlies. :(

@Paul: I'm good thanks. I saw you earlier, you stalker. I bet you were waiting outside my house really. :L

@Everyone: I have another interview tomorrow, it's for a college course this time though :D ive already done a year of A Levels, but i don't like it, and half the classes i wanted to do have been cancelled for next year :/
so I decided to try out for a BTEC course. Its in Media Animation: it includes Game Design, Web Design, 3D, 2D animation, etc. :D
Sounds perfect for me, because that is everything i love and enjoy :D

''Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?'' <3
Love has no limits.
LazzurusMan
Wandering Through Town

Post by LazzurusMan »

@Danni: Shh...don't tell EVERYONE :)
Last edited by LazzurusMan on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sigantures, whats the point? ;) - LazzurusMan