Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by willowtree »

Aaaaaaaah! Where's that thread Kayla put up??

Shai~ You creep and your ab-loving. ;} <3
The people in front of me in the line were idiots... so I couldn't be hyper. *sigh* *frowns*
Vildy is in Turkey right now, but she said she'd get on more, Chels is either getting a new laptop or dealing with lappy problems, and Michelle must be just busy...
The whole point of 'teams' isn't the one you like better, it's the one that's better for Bella.
Holy long post!
Yea hugs! *laughing smiley*
Yesh, we are very alike... like sisters! Oooh, I gots another sister! yaaaaaay! :mrgreen:
I met her once... my friend introduced me.
My dad can quote every line from The Princess Bride. my mom has to ask him to shut up. :lol:
But, but, I'm too lazy to answer old post!
Aside from that really really really really sucks about your friend. :(

Paul~ i know, have you seen the HP trailer?? aah!

Sammy~ *hops* Hehe, you said we're hopping. xD
Stupid Ke$ha. *eye roll*
Ick, busyness. :(
D'ya get it? Have you even seen that movie?
Beeteeduhbs, how did that Glee thing go?

Kenzie-ey~ I saw your banner in the movie. I nearly squeed. :lol:
That face is like... *sigh*
Agreed. Like, they have the same basic character, just show it differently.

Paige~ Yeah, I love how we're all from different countries and one biiiig group of friends at the same time. :D

Copy and paste! =D
*laughing smiley* limit. =D

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I'm back.... And Damon is cruel! He actually put Stefan in a well! *shakes head*

Kenzie~I don't think that Rob is perfect. I think he is okay. I hated him in Twilight and he was olay in NM... In Eclipse was good but could do better. What you are trying to say is- Rob developed as an acter. But it's not what we are really talking about.... We are talking about him playing as Edward and not how he is better than in the first movie. 'sides, he is not that hot. Actually, I don't think that he is hot at all.... the jaw is horrible. And he is AB-less...:( But don't get me wrong- I really do love edward as a charcter, but not Rob.
Jacob is not a good charecter-he is a perfect one...lol And Taylor is just an amazing guy- not talking about his acting abilites. I think that Taylor is perfect for the job- he CAN be badass, but it's the script. Taylor can do everything-his acting abilites are really really good, and we see it in Eclipse. But it's what DS and the screenwriter (don't remember her name right now) wanted. I can't belive you are saying it!!!!!!!!!!!!! His ABS are not hot, they are perfect! And they are not deflated ... belive the girl who stared at them the whole movie...:D And Taylor is everything hot! Not just his amazing body but his smile is dazzeling, and he is smiling not like some other actor *uhm Rob uhm*
Yes!!!! They should! I thought about it too! And I think he should be jerkier in the movie... it's annoying that they made him such a good boy- he is not good and not bad =D
Are you kidding me? There are tribes that live in the Sahara....
I know that alot of people have here FB. I tried to fins you in Hanny's, Vildy's and the we <3 the lex group...:\
Because of you I keep thinking of Damon! =[

Hanny~ The thread is in the Eclipse movie furum...
Yep, that's pretty much me...But you forgot "Smart, funny, beautiful, and afraid of computers cuz they are going to rule the world some day and we need to be careful" ;) And you creeped too *pointing at you*
You are creep and AB-loving too...(There isn't a girl in the world that is not a fan of ABS) ;] <3
Awwwwwwww that's too bad- go again. That's what I'm planning to do. =] In front of me sat a fat man with tons of hair lol But I was still very very hyper. More than I thought I could be...
Did you like the movie? Which scenes did you like best? go into the other thread already!
I hate Vildy! She is in Turky? SO unfair! Michelle is always busy and Chels always has laptop problems :lol:
Yep, I am the master of long posts! Probably because I can't stop talking lol
Ahhhh I got another sister! Yaaaaaaaaaay *hugs*
I'm sure you had the time of your life meeting your friend's dad's girlfriend's daughter ;} I won't tell her, don't worry lol
haha It's like this with my dad with every possible movie. He saw trillionnnnns of movies and he always remembers a line or two :lol:
Okay, You don't have too. But it's just because your my sis, sis *a dazzeling grin*
Yeah, it does. But I'm not lonely... I have friends =D
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
willowtree

Re: Teen Annex (13 to 19) **Eclipse Spoilers**

Post by willowtree »

All right. here we go.

-Yeah, the acting was waaaay better, same with the CGI. The wolves looked fierce when needed, and cute all the rest of the time. ;)

-I love Kristen. Although I hate how the writers every single time cut out her best/funniest/most characteristic lines. Like the Switzerland speech.

-Yes, I loved the action! It was waaaay good. And it was all themselves, no stunt doubles, and only a couple times a rig (like when Alice drops onto Jasper)

-His hair is meh... and yeah, spray tan! The backstory was good, but no Charlotte or Peter. I like them. Jackson's acting was brilliant. I love how he has a slight accent, but not over-powering.

-Ah, Emmett... *sighs*

-I loved Nikki, although her story didn't go as deep as I wanted. I love love looove her story, so I was sad they didn't have Vera or Henry or even the part with Emmett, like Shai said.

-I actually liked Bryce. One thing about her: in the book, her voice goes with 'blonde curls and bubble gum'. Nope. I was more thinking 'aaaaaah!', you know? there's supposed to be a big contrast between her voice and looks.

-One problem with how Edward killed her: You have to tear them into pieces. Seth did. Smart Seth. But if Eddie didn't tear Vicky into pieces, she coulda just grabbed her head and get someone to lick her neck where it got cut (to heal it, y'know. see bree tanner...) and she'd be aaaaaall good.

-Speaking of Taylor, and Jacob being hurt, I hated that scene between the two of them. Even in the books. It made be go "ugh, look at the fakeness!" Aside from that, though, he was brilliant. but not as badwhy are we talking about a donkey?.

-Yes! I missed that. And Alice's "Speaking of Italy and the sports car I stole there, you still owe me a yellow porsche." :(

-Jeez I hated the tent scene. Well, not hate, but it was meh. They cut stuff out, and that is one of the most important scenes for me in the whole series. It shows how much they both care about Bella.

-I was reading a review, and it mentioned the MTV movie awards best kiss next year for the Bella/Jake. Totally.

-That scene was sooooo amazing. the whole theater was laughing.

-I know! It's stupid. :roll:

-And the proposal wasn't through-her-teeth-I'm-just-doing-this-for-you enough. I have that page memorized. I wanted the speech perfect. *sigh* I'm picky.

Yeah, best one yet.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Wait... no he didn't... oh! got it. you're not there yet. *zips up lips* :D
Computers are FREAKY. And we'll be smart and hiding from them. *high fives*
Yea creeps! :D
We all love ABS.
Heehee, fat man with lots of hair. :lol:
I wish I could go with lexers. :(
I posted, I posted, hush hush.
I know, eh? *sigh*
I love long posts. long posts are the life. if only there wasn't a smiley limit...
WE NEED TO MAKE A PETITION AGAINST THE SMILEY LIMIT. or at least make it bigger. *humphs*
Yeah sissy! <3
amazing smiley, eh?
I know. dads, eh?
*is stupified my dazzeling grin*
We have very amazing friends.

SAD/SHOCKING STORY ALERT:
On Tuesday, my mom and I saw an ambulance driving down the road with all the lights and everything. I didn't know what happened till today. So a boy (about eight, I think) and his dad were wading in the water when he got caught in the undertow. there were really bad waves that day/night, so the dad told his daughter to call for help and he tried to save his son. when the ambulance, etc, came (in a matter of minutes), they found the father's body in the water. a couple hours later, after searching, they found the boy's body too. In the town where I lived. And they weren't even from around here, I think they were from Toronto or something.

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Hanny--Haha, me too! I was screaming in my head, "That's my banner!!" :mrgreen:
And that's aweful! :( Two men drowned in the Alabama River a couple of weeks ago..

Shai--Well yes, Rob did develop as an actor. What I was saying though is the scripts for the first two movies was aweful. (Horrid Melissa Roseburg.) He had Edward in him all along, he just wasn't given the right stuff to work with. In Eclipse, he did, because the entire script and the directing was much much better, so every member of the cast absolutely nailed their character. Do you get what I'm saying? Edward is a difficult character to play because everyone has something different in mind. For me, Rob had it right from the start, but it was better in Eclipse.
-So what if he doesn't have all of these abs and shoulders like Taylor? (Which, by the way he does have abs and shoulders, just not as much as Taylor. Exhibit A Exhibit B) You can still be smokin hot and that not be the case, it's just a matter of personal preferance. Sure, Taylor has an impressive build, but I don't swoon at the sight of him, but I do with Rob.
-Rob is one of the guys Stephenie had in mind for Edward since they first started casting, and he completely matches the description of Edward in the book. I think his jawline his to die for, personally, and that's actually one of the very reasons most girls find him so attractive.
-So...now apparently you can blame Jacob's faults on the script, but I can't blame Edward's? Sorry, but his abs, and the rest of him for that matter, aren't as there in Eclipse as much as they were in New Moon. Taylor said it himself. New Moon Eclipse Sorry, I just don't find Taylor that attractive, and I don't think Jacob is perfect. I think he's an interesting character, but I don't like his character.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

I'm too lazy to reply, sorry :D That's what the weekend is for =D I'll answer tommarow :P

Kenzie~ I asked you on FB :D Agree, agree, agree :D
Edit: thanx! :lol:
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

paige~ yerp england, i live in the north east so its generally wet lol

shai~ Its basically 4 days doing biology work like investigations on this beach an hour away about the animals and seaweed you find there, which is in a tincy town/village, basically the other definition is a slow and boring death by biology, i really want to see it, may drag someone on the 9th
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Kenzie-ey~ *creeps the links* Exhibit A and B: *Homer drool* New Moon: Yummy. Eclipse: Meh.
It's horrible, makes me sad. :(

~ HANNY! ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Hey, guys! What's up?! I'm hyper and I have NO idea why! :lol:

Hanny~ No!!! Why?! He didn't do that? He did? You're confusing =(
Computers are freaky and evil! :twisted: We need to run and hide. they WILL rule the world........eventually :lol: *high fives*
Creeps are the best! ;)
It wasn't funny... it was sad. :cry: Though in the end of the movie I saw his face and it WAS funny! He looked like a combenation of Peter from familiy guy, Charlie (Twilight) and a guys with tons of hair :lol:
Awwww me too. It could have been so much fun!
You posted, you posted! I'll do tommarow cuz I'm dead tired
And the sad thing is- Turky is so close to me! Bahhh She could stop by and see me =[
My life= music + Twilight + long posts + fs + ABS :D
Smiliey limit is EVIL! :twisted: Yes! We really need to! 10 smilies are not enough.. We've got to express outselves ;}
We are the best sis computer-crazed couple ever! <3
This smiliey is briliant!
Dads are weird in a very good way... and they all have this affection for strange movies *thoughtful*
You stupified my dazzeling grin! why? *crying and out of smilies*
Yeah, we have amazing friends..But my best friend is in Germany *crying again*
the story: OMG! That's horrible! In your town? *shakes head* That's horrible =0
p.s. Sorry for boring you on FB

Kenzie~ Rob changed completly...He is a really really good actor =D haha Horrid Melissa Roseburg- couldn't agree more lol Yeah, I have to say that the script was really really good (except for Taylor/Jacob! I wanted a badass werewolf not a goodboy puppy....) And Rob did nail it! He is a good actor and he did a very good job- He really did touched me. But first of all, he is not the way I imagined Edward (looks). And I have this "numb" feeling that he is not giving everything he's got. But you are right-He is really good. Don't get me wrong!
Okay, so I love abs but it's not the only thing I care about a guy. A guy needs a personality and without it he is really worthless. Like Celso in "that 70's show".And if we are talking about good looks than the face comes first (and I really don't care that much about good-looks). But I, personaly, don't like Rob's face too much either. *shrugs* I'm not saying he is not hot- i'm saying that I don't like his hottness so much. Not like Damon's, Taylor's, Kellan's, Jackson's, Alex's...
Excatly- I think that Taylor's smile, when he really is happy, is melting, that his eyes are deep and his hair is perfect. Not such a big fan of the nose though. And I know that alot of girls love Rob's jaw, I don't, love his hair, I don't, love his eyes, I'm with them :lol:
I never said you can't blame the script!! And I know he is ab-less now, thought there were parts that his abs were great (The scene I showed Hanny). And I don't find Rob that attractive and I don't like the fact that Edward is perfect (that's what annoys me about his charecter). And, yeah, Jake isn't perfect. so what?

After all, it's a matter of personal preferance. Every girl likes her boy different, I completly get it. Just wanted to say that I know that right now you are thinking: "oooo that girl is so shallow and all she cares about is a guy's abs". But seriously- This is just because I'm all pumped up about Jacob and Taylor now. I'm never like this, you can ask my friends. I'm really not a shallow girl. I'm just, I'm really happy that my twihardness is back and this is my way of saving it. Talk about Jacob all the time and his abs *laughing smiliey*
And I just wanna make sure that this is a conversation and we are not fighting etc. I don't like to fight and I know that right now I'm pissing you off. I'll try to be Jacob-less, 'kay?

I know it has nothing to do with our conversation but you are really really pretty (profile pic) =D

Alexa~Biology camp= COOL! I really like biology and it sounds awesome... have fun!
Wait... you don't want to go to this?
haha drag him with evil powers :lol:

Hanny 2~ You ARE a creep! weeeeeee!
New moon: drools just like you =]
Eclipse: It IS meh... but, but, for example... when Edward kisses Bella in front of Jake and says "doesn't he own a shirt?". And then Jacob kisses Bella? He HAS NM abs there! But i can't find I pic now... Here's the scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QSYH113ApY
(how can I make the link a word?)
Invisble:
I guess that you wouldn't wanna talk about it cuz it's akward... but I'm kind of an expert with periods so if you need helf, lil sis, I'm here <3
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

willowtree wrote:Kenzie-ey~ *creeps the links* Exhibit A and B: *Homer drool* New Moon: Yummy. Eclipse: Meh.
It's horrible, makes me sad. :(

~ HANNY! ~
NO! I'm seeing it tonight and Sydney asured me it was the best yet and I'd love it (i hate NM in both written and visual forms and Twilight the movie was just a joke)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.