Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Teen Annex (13 to 19) **Eclipse Spoilers**

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

willowtree wrote:
-His hair is meh... and yeah, spray tan! The backstory was good, but no Charlotte or Peter. I like them. Jackson's acting was brilliant. I love how he has a slight accent, but not over-powering.
Am going to see it in less than an hour. just wanted to say Jackson actually does have a texan accent. he hides it well most of the time, but i loved him in the Criminal Minds episode where he was an abused cross-dressing, split-personality serial killer

"Adam?"
"mah nay-muh is AMANDA!"
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Hanny--Sheesh, why do you have to have such stalker tendancies?? ;)

Shai--No, no, no! Okay, I didn't mean to sound like I was arguing or something. I just tend to debate things a lot, and I like it when people see things the way I do, but I'm sorry! And I don't think you're shallow at all. (Slightly obsessed, but who the heck isn't?) I guess we can agree to disagree on certain things. :D
-And thanks, so are you! (:
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hello everyone! What's up? So exams and uni is FINISHED for the semester.. Woo holidays!!!

Wow, i totally missed the whole edward/jacob discussion while i was MIA examing and all. :(
I'm gonna properly post soon and respond to everyone.... just a busy, busy weekend ahead. But i WILL be back.

Aw, i really really wanna see eclipse!! Like right now! humph (that's my new word). You guys sound like you liked it and say it's good.. so i'm a lot LESS worried now.. Cannot wait for Monday!! :D

Catch up later on, Paige :)
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Weekendddddddddddddddddd! woo hoo!
I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored..... :|
I'm past my 700s!

Sami~ Yay! You are going to see it!!!!!!
You'll enjoy it :D
And Taylor is still very buff.... but a little less then in NM.

Kenzie~Haha I tend to debate too =] I like it when people disagree and I can debate but I was just starting to feel a bit like we are arguing and I don't want that....'s okay =D i like when people see my side of things too..
I have my prejudices for Rob. When I saw Twilight I didn't like him and if you really know me you know that I barely change my opinions...And I know he is better now but I still have my prejudices. Next time I see Eclipse, next week or something, I promise I'll try to see it without it :D
and the same I have with Taylor.... For me, no matter how much Taylor suck, he is will be the perfect Jacob. It has to do with the charecters more than with the actors, I think....*thoughtful*
Yep, we certinaly can agree and disagree :lol: i'm a girl with opinions on every thing that you can find... haha
haha who is not obsessed? lol
Thanx, but you don't need to lie :roll:
-I keep staring because of you at my VD cover and Damon IS sexy and really really hot =D (don't worry, he has a shirt lol)

Paige~Wooooo hooooo! No more exams for Paige-ey *dazzeling grin*
Holidays?
haha there was a very long and intense Jacob/Edward discussion haha Everyone has there opinions =D
Yay! you'll be back (:
I didn't like it! I ADORED it! And I'm glad that you are less worried now =]
GO HUMPH! :lol:
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I just remembered that DS said in an interview that there is going to be a red-eyed Edward in Eclipse... but he wasn't, was he?

- The CGI was better... but I wanted the wolves to be a bit furrier and when Jake was cute he looked like a dog...

-Yeah! They cut everything funny out! It's annoying... haha the swiss speach: "And Im a virgo!" :lol:

-There were stunt doubles... but we couldn't see them-which is good! But I never noticed the stunt doubles in the movies before...

-The spary tan was so funny! I couldn't stop giggeling... :lol:
Yeah! no Charlotte or Peter! I wanted to see them....
Jackson is a way better actor than I gave him credit for...
Sami, I just LOVE southern accent!!!!! It's beautiful... I really wish Jackson will stop hiding it...

-Rose's story was really short and a little dissapointing...
But when she came to kill Royce with the wedding dress I was like: THIS IS SO BADASS!!!!

-About the voice, I think it was very soft and sweet for Victoria. And you can't change Bryce's voice :lol: But if Rachelle was Victoria her voice would have been really fierce and nothing like a bubble gum girl...We hear her as Victoria in Twilight.

-In the book he be-heads her and then he take her apart... but it was okay, I guess. But the doll was so fake...*shakes head*

-Hanny! this is one of my fav parts in the saga... It reflects thier true relationship. and of course it's sweet and a little "fake" cuz they are saying goodbye. Two people who are in love that aren't going to see each other again- don't you think it should be a little "fake"?
But the scene was too short and Jake didn't say how Edward IS good for her and how he has nothing to do anymore...
And the thing that I really missed is the part that Bella stops the truck and starts to cry cuz of what happened with Jake. It looks like it was so easy for her and that she don't care about him at all.

-Hanny- they can't do the tent scene very long and it was too short for my liking... but it was really good and in the same "tone" I wanted...But I missed this: "Yes, it will probably feel like that to you, won't it? The way you percive us, you might not be able to to see her as BELLA anymore.But that's who she'll be".

-Oooooo yeah?! Tottaly! This kiss was amazing.. I wish I was there instead of Bella *sigh*

-Yeah, the whole theater was laughing all the time...:lol:

-She did kinda do it through-her-teeth... didn't she?
Yeah, everyone is picky... or every twifan. I know the whole conversation in the end by heart (J&B's) and it was shorter than I expected but it touched me and that what's important...
So if the proposal touched you, who cares about every word...
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I miss everyone! I seriously need to talk to all of you more.
Has anyone seen Eclipse yet?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

So here's the deal: I'm leaving for Hampton Beach tonight, I believe. But even if it was tomorrow this would be my last post. Last year we had wireless internet and I was on here a ton anyways, but my parents aren't going to be so lenient about it if we do have internet. Like, I won't be able to come on as much as I did last year. But, hopefully we have the internet and hopefully I'm able to get one. I really cannot handle two weeks of posts when I get back. Ew.

@Paige: Wait, what are people excited for? :?

@Shai: This is way more posts than we've had in a while, though! It's like ahhhhhhhh!
It's good to let it shine when there are big events. That's how it is with me. I'll go on a million and one rants over Eclipse when I see it. My cousin thinks we might try to go see it on a rainy day while we're in Hampton, so that'll be good.
Yeah, teachers can lower your participation grades if they hate you, but if you're a good student, it can't do much.
If you're talking about acting when you said the one line thing, I've taken classes and stuff, so I've definitely tried it and I loveee it.
Yeah, I'm all over the place with music. Like Paramore and Ke$Ha should not be in the same playlist, but they are. :lol:

@Kenzie: Okayyy. Let me know if they do respond to you!

@PET: You would hop. :roll: = )
You hate Ke$Ha too?! = (
Wait, what? What movie?
Oh crap, I haven't even checked my Myspace since I did it. :lol:

@Derek: You need to be here more. You make me sad. If I can be here, you should be hereeee. :cry:

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Paige--Believe me, it's gooooood. (:

Shai--Whoo! *handshake* And I'll try to..not...scowl every time I see Taylor as Jacob. :P
-And I'm not lying. :roll:
-Lucky you having Damon on your VD cover! These are what mine look like: 1 2
-This is what you wanted me to copy and paste from our facebook conversation:
ooohh you have meals?? we have donuts and coffee but thats about it. :P well christianity is super old too but we're all equal. that's sort of strange.. Haha what?? The hats are called "anxious"??

Derek--AbsoFREAKINGlutely. It was great. :D

Sam--Aww, well dang! :( We'll miss youuuu!
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

uhm... they must've cut it...

-Jake's always cute. :lol: I just wanted Jacob's hair/fur longer. 'cause there's that awkward moment between them...
OH! they cut when Jake stabs himself with the knife! :o :(

-And the whole age thing...

-I watched the special features on NM and saw the stunt doubles.. like when Bella jumped off the cliff or smashed into the piano.

-Sami~ yeah, I know he had an accent, but I'm glad it wasn't heavy duty/overpowering. it was nice and comforting.
I didn't know he was on criminal minds....

-I know, I loved that, and her hair was sooooooooooooooo pretty!

-One of the interviewer-people said they watched the movie and thought her voice was very strange... :roll: it's soooo not.

-I know... I surprised they actually showed the head, though.

-but it's like "How can we ever just be friends when we love each other like this?" *shudders*
the scene was waaay too short, agreed, and waaah!
yeah, I missed when she broke down and the whole thing when she promises to never let Edward see her shed another tear for him... and then breaks into hysterics...

-I wanted more mind reading (haha).. yeah, it had the tone, but it was TOO SHORT! :(

-haha, you creep! <3

-there were only a couple screams at Taylor's ABS this time 'round... proof they've been deteriorating. *sigh* :(

-Only kinda. in the book it was more like "fine, this is for you.", in the movie she was like "of course!!!"
I doooooo! I'm a Team Eddie, and that's pretty much the most important scene aside from the breakup (WHICH WAS WORD FOR WORD, BEETEEDUHBS), and it wasn't right!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

shai~ biology camp = UNCOOL its going to be boring as anything, but the evenings shd be good to just hang out for ages

sam~ i cdnt handle 2 weeks of posts either, hence that even when im away working ill find time to quickly post at least something
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits