Hello everyone!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Hermowninny
Settled in Forks

Hello everyone!

Post by Hermowninny »

Hi forum dwellers, this is my first time ever joining a Twilight board so I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a comparatively casual fan (meaning, not nearly obsessed enough to camp out to look at the actors or anything), but I am hopelessly addicted to the stories. I'm embarrassed to call myself a Twilight fan in real life, it's pretty far from what I'm normally into, so I'm hoping that talking about the books/movies online will satiate my thirst. I'm going to start off with the questions the mods suggest -

How did you pick your screen name?
It's from Harry Potter :D

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
My friend recommended them to me. Her and I have almost identical tastes in books but Twilight was not what we normally read so I was skeptical. I got Twilight through Netflix when it was released and that's what made me finally cave and read them. The series has its flaws but I was still a goner by the time I got halfway into the first.
As for my favorite, Twilight had the greatest effect on me my first time reading it. Eclipse is probably my overall favorite though.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Well Edward is the reason I fell in love with the stories. I really like Kristen Stewart's take on Bella too though.

Who is your favorite minor character?
That's between Alice and Carlisle.

What are your hobbies?
I'm an artist and graphic design student. I paint, draw, sew, embroider, sculpt, etc. I read a lot and I love music (I'm very picky about both).

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Grew up in NYC, living in the South Florida area now for college.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
Early twenties.

So I dragged my boyfriend to see Eclipse last night and I think he secretly liked it. He kept asking me about the back stories of the characters and such. When the credits started rolling he said "Well, at least he didn't sparkle that much" hahaha :lol:
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Hey, I'm Kenzie. (:
Welcome to the Lex!
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Hi! Welcome to the forum--hope you enjoy it here :)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

haha, i worked out the name before reading it in your post :lol:
Welcome to the lex. Everyone here is so nice and friendly, and full of twilight info. Basically this place rocks :D
have fun, and see you around the boards

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi! Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the boards...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at theBefore You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the VolturiDon’t Irritate the Volturi thread.

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

I hope to meet you out on the boards!
Openhome
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Hi! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime. :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hello Hermione (badly spoken by Victor Krum ;) )

Yep I'm too a very big Harry Potter fan....(although Twilight is taking up a bit of that space at the moment)
I am usually very active on the Leaky Lounge forum butthe last few months I didn't have time for two forums..but as I'm now going to really look forward to HP7.1.....I have to spend time there as well...

I'm Marielle btw, from Holland...(that small country in Europe, with the tulips, windmills...and people who still don't know who Robert Pattinson is...)

well if you need anything pm me....I saw Karl offered it as well...
we will be here to help you...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hello welcome to the lex!
Hope you like it here, there's lots to do on here and it can be a little bit addictive!
Hope to see you around :)
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams