Flipper here!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sorcierdeflipper
Settled in Forks

Flipper here!

Post by sorcierdeflipper »

My screen name is SorcierDeFlipper. Which basically means pinball wizard in French. People who meet me on the internet usually refer to me as Flipper, lol. Which I'd really prefer the Wizard part instead of the Pinball part, but I don't even know how to pronounce Sorcier in French. I really really like the song by The Who, (Pinball Wizard) Look it up. Its great.

I was introduced to Twilight by my friend. She was reading it at work on her break and I asked what it was about, and she told me it was about this vampire in highschool, who falls in love with a human. I thought "Gross, vampires. Zombies rule."

But a few months later the movie came out, and I went on a lunch and movie date with my grandmother, and the idea of a vampire movie appealed to her. Watched it.... OBSESSED

I'm team Mike Welch.
But when forced to choose between Edward or Jacob, this is my answer:
Edward is so hot. Not just the whole Robert Pattinson part, but I love that he is so self loathing. Is that weird?
I do however have this whole theory about how Jacob is ACTUALLY the right one for Bella. Ask me about it sometime, because telling it here would probably violate spoiler rules haha

My favorite minor character is Renee. She and I seem to have a lot in common. I live in a fantasy world, and I'm always just up and going some place.

My hobbies include things like MOVIES. I'm totally obsessed. I want to be a part of the film industry someday, as a script supervisor. So I watch movies as many and as often as I can.
I also like to knit and make jewelry. I have told myself I was going to make Twilight inspired jewelry and sell it. But instead, I made Twilight inspired jewelry and put it in a bag and put it in my closet. Haha

I'm from Texas. A little north of Galveston Island. I like to think that Jasper was in my town when he was turned :)

I'm 19/20. Depending on when this post is approved and read by others, haha.

The main reason I'm joining this forum is because I met Alphie and Pel at TwiTour, and thought they were totally kick butt awesome!

Second reason is, I'm planning the ultimate Twilight Road Trip! I need contributions from my fellow TwiHards!
I'm going to go to places where the movies were filmed, as in Portland, and Vancouver. But I need help hunting down and mapping out all of the best locations!
So please! If you see this, comment back, or message me about road trips YOU'VE taken, or if you know any exact filming locations! Thanks in advance, and I really look forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Maybe we can meet up in Forks and tour together :)

Have a great day,
Flipper
Image Can you blame me for keeping my eyes open?
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Flipper here!

Post by Edwards Wheels »

hiya, and welcome aboard the lex. It's full of interesting and fascinating people who have so many differing thoughts about everything twilight. The perfect place to indulge the twilight obsession that most of us have :D

see you around the boards

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
sorcierdeflipper
Settled in Forks

Post by sorcierdeflipper »

Nice to meet you!
Image Can you blame me for keeping my eyes open?
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Hi Flipper, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here. Good to meet someone else who enjoys classic rock :)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Hey, I'm Kenzie. (:
Welcome to the Lex!
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi! Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at theBefore You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the VolturiDon’t Irritate the Volturi thread.

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

I hope to see you around on the boards!
Openhome
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Hi! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime. :D

well since you're a teen please visit the
teen thread, you can meet other teens there.
Almost all of them are quite awesome and
really friendly. So drop-by there and introduce yourself. :D

TEEN THREAD
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hey, welcome to the lexicon!

Hope you like it here, there lots of things happening on here, twilight and non-twilight related!!
See you around sometime...
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams