Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

Shai- no, no its fine :) yess GF means GIRLFRIEND like, a relationship girlfriend, as well as a best friend^^
she's a member on here actually, her username is "ShoTheCat". so yeah.... im gay XD surprise! XD
Its a long distance relationship, Sho lives in Germany :( (which totally sucks) but she's coming to England in the summer (about 29 days time) so yay^^ gonna be here for a whooooooooole month. uhm.... i hope none of the above info made you uncomfortable

Hanny- nice to meet you dear :D
I'm glad you like my name, i love it too, its soooooooo prettyful :)
may i ask which book that was, with the reincarnated Hana? *curious*

Aya welcome^^
Image Image
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Aya~ I believe you are supposed to by in the Gen Y thread, but you can post here as an alumni.

Hana~ I believe it was Soulmate, by L. J. Smith, one of the Night World books. The last book in Volume 2, anyway.

Is anyone watching Tour de France? I love watching them bike.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Nat--*raises hand* Welcome back homie! (: If you are back. If you poofed, you won't see this anyway. :P

Hana and Aya--Hey, and welcome to the teen thread! I'm Kenzie.

Whoo! Nothing else to say right now. Hope everyone's having a great day! *poofs*
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

Hanny- ohhhhhhhhhh! i actually HAVE that book *shall look*

kenzie- HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! OMG. i used to know a Kenzie on another Twi-site,
called "Twilight Academy"....... are you her? XD
Image Image
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Hello! I'm in a very good mood, finally! :lol:
Over 800 posts!
I'm going to play River flows in you on the pinao! woooooo hoooo! I'm so happy! I've always wanted to play this amazing lullaby...and my piano teacher actually played it to me!
Just finished VD 2! Now to kill a mocking bird mwa ha ha :lol:

Hana~ What? Of course it doesn't bother me... it's insulting you think that much of me :cry: But I was just curious... How do you know her? If she lives in Germany?
You're here because of her? cuz she is here? -thoughtful*
Hope you enjoy being with her -dazzling grin*

Kenzie~ you skipped me ):

Aya~ t's okay, It's a tween thread too -dazzling grin*
why didn't you go to the fireworks show? but i'm not the one to say it.. I'm dead afraid of fireworks -laughing*

Cookie monster~ Happy Boo day! How was your Boo day so far, Queen Hannah?
haha -takes deep breath* -flexes fingers* too... posting you is so long and exusting lol
I have this system, I like the ones who win in sports... when t's 1:1 I'm nutral but when it's 2:1... That way I always win.. But Argentina sucked, bad. so....
My name is funny in English too, French names are funny in Hebrew and German names are funny in French... -shrugs* You know that Hannah is originaly a Hebrew name, right?
Cookies are yummy but there is no Hanny inside and it's quite dissapointing... your name sucks ;}
I finished it but it's annoying! I don't have the 3rd book and I wanna know what happens!!!
How do you talk to her? it's okay, everyone is tired of me... eventually. I'm still waiting for you to run screaming :lol:
You didn't hear about eleventeen? =O haha My brother is learning English cuz we are going to live in america, you know. So he started a few months ago...it's really funny. He tries to copy our accent but he can't so it's sounds hilrious. So he learned the numbers too. And he always says: ten, eleventeen, twelve. It;s SO funny! :lol:
haha so you are hiding your creeping abilites from me? -shakes head*
haha that's what you think -sticks out tongue*
Yep, me too. But only when the food isn't healthy... or it's blah
YEAH!!!! I saw it! And the ep that he slept with 200 girls cuz some boy in the 5th grade said he slept with 100?
It's a REAL book? wow they are bored -laughing* I wanna read it -clasps hand in the air*
But no one know about my number... maybe if you use your famousness and talk about my number everywhere -rubbes hands evilly*
OF COURSE how I met your mother wins! But remind me to have a Gilmore girls room where I can watch all of the eps AGAIN! I'm like a gilmore girls freak. I know every ep by heart :lol:
but I'm sure there is a friend that already got it... 'sides, there are friends of mine that didn't get their periods too. They are really concerned cuz they think something is wring with them. These are the short girls or the girls who don't have boobs yet too... they are under developed...There IS a reason but you can talk to them. Don't you have a bff that you trust with everything? I have one -sigh*
I was mad cuz I was in my period- means I'm overly sensitive. and I don't like it when people take my "thing". It was a song that reminded me of Jake that I found online and it was like "my" thing. My Jacob stuff. And the thing is- they didn't shut up! They kept shinging it over and over -sigh*

haha that's right =D But only when you are here -flings arms in air*
haha Congrats for finally being able to play a duet! -dazzling grin*
I think he is a guy :? I dunno....oh well -shrugs*
It's really annoying... but you stole my -thing* -angry look*
haha they are... but it was SO funny... they laughed about the soccer players, like really BURNED them -laughing*
haha all-seeing? means... I'm a psychic? I'm like Alice -bounces in seat*
How was swimming? I hope you are happy cuz you left me here... alone. Bored to death -shudders*
Creeps in other posts... You are watching the Tour de France too? You are bored. I mean- the next thing is for you to watch bowling on TV -laughing*
Say, your native tongue is French or English?
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

HELLOOOO TEEN THREAD!:D
eeeeeks. i haven't been on the lex in so long.!
I apologize! :/
um..for those who don't know me! HI!:D My name is Mimi [: nice to meet you all..
are we allowed to post anymore? O.O
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
AyaDiefair
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AyaDiefair »

Girlie-Wolf ~ My b/f was sick and I didn't want to go by myself to it. :lol: Afraid of fireworks, I used to be, now I just get a mini adrenaline rush from the big booms.

Well, I guess I will go look for the gen Y thread then, nice chatting with you all.
I was pale before Twilight made it look cool.
~Aya Diefair~
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

Shai- awwwe dont be insulted, i was just worried. :( and we both joined at the same time actually.
i know her because we met on a different twilight site "Twilight Academy", about.... two and half years ago i think, and at first we were friends but... well it progressed into something niether of us expected :) we joined the Lex becuase Twilight Academy is now dead.... and since twilight brought us together, we missed it :(

Vampirechick101- hello :)
Image Image
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

AyaDiefair wrote:Willow, Contessa, and Girlie-Wolf, thanks for the welcome. And I am 20, so I am like an in-between I guess. lol. I dunno which thread I should be in this one or the Adult one.

So, how was everyone's 4th of July (if you are in the US, otherwise how was your day?)

Mine was kind of dull. It was my first year to not go to a fireworks show or shoot my own fireworks off. My b/f is sick and couldn't be out in the cool evening air with the smoke mixed with it cause he has a small chest infection thing that gives him this nasty cough and I didn't want to go alone. I got nothing really planned tomorrow, just stay home, be on the computer, maybe watch Eclipse again or something along that line. *shrug*

I'm 20 as well, but I've been here since the old-old boards (I was 16 when I discovered the Lex, I believe) so I get to stay on as an Alumni. Officially once you hit the big 2-0 you have to move to gen-y and the mods don't like the elderly fraternizing with the children, but we do it anyway.

I didn't go to fireworks either, but my friends back home (i recently moved) went to the big thing on Ft. Hood with the fireworks and army bands, Seether even did a free concert. they sent me lots of pictures and even called me to i could listen to the music and crowds and big boom.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Mimi~ Hi, I don't think I know you but I'm sure I've seen you here -thoughtful*
Hi, I'm Shai =D Nice to meet you =]
Allowed to post? :S
Saw in your sigi that you are in love with Ian... so do I :D

Aya~Call me Shai ;}
Awwwww you are so darn cute :D Is he okay?
I'm really scared of fire and fireworks are fire in the sky.. and once a piece of a firework fell on me and I'm still afraid... haha the booms are terrifing...
Enjoy the Gen Y thread =]

Hana~Haha it's okay... you're forgiven with a cherry on top ;}
She's a teen too, right? How did you find the lex?
Woooo why is it dead? -sad look*
Awww that's a sweet story :D You've met her before, though, right? Since then...

Sami~ you finished moving already?
And I recall you saying you are going to see Eclipse... saw I already? -crosses fingers*
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha