Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Wooh! Looks like someone's tryin' out their writing skills there, Eva (I apologize for forgetting your name)! Are you writing a story? ;) ))

((Why is that a pet peeve, Viola?? And what the hell is MLIA and MLIN?))

((Hey, New Gal/Guy! I suggest sending you application over to dandyvampgirl_13, and then you can start being a part of the madness! I play Monica the Spaz here.))

Feline:
Feline watched the females debate, sucking at the packet hungrily, her glittering eyes flickering between them rapidly for any threat. Whatever they were talking about, it was intense and obviously needed their immediate attention; Feline assumed it was something other than her, because they weren't making any aggressive gestures in her direction. Well, except that smaller one.

The bag went dry and Feline wailed for another. The small one glanced in her direction and swiftly tossed her another small packet. Feline caught it and ripped out the silly tube, tearing into the bag, to the cure to her fire. She tipped her head back, closing her eyes as the ruby droplets slipped onto her tongue with ease. Some splattered all over her face.

She had a bit more focus now that her thirst was slowly being satisfied, the voice fading away. Her ears perked to what the vampires were arguing about.

". . . we can't have her around Dex, either, we can rebuild the Lego fort for her to live in." The head one was saying to the others. The small one replied, shaking her brightly streaked head. "Yes, I-" She looked in Feline's direction, at her blood-streaked face. "I don't think she'll be able to control herself if we fed her human blood. I had the Volturi when I was newly born. Plus, they let me rampage for the first month before making me simmer down. We don't plan on letting her do that." The female said, sounding important as she raised her chin. "Animal blood is best."

Another vampire spoke up, looking at Feline curiously. Too curiously, in Feline's opinion. She clutched her blood bag tightly, narrowing her eyes.

"Mon, did Feline say anything to you? Like at all? Or did her vampy instincts kick in before you could explain to her what she is and what it means?" That one said.

Mon, as it turned out, was the small hostile one. She shook her head slowly. "No," She murmured. "She kind of screamed, and seemed surprised that she wasn't coughing." Mon lowered her eyes, biting her lips with her sharp teeth.

Feline realized with a flash of clarity that they were talking about her. And Mon was the one that turned her into a vampire. She stopped drinking and lowered the bag from her lips. Is that why Mon seemed so familiar to her? Her heart seemed to recognize her, but her new, quick mind didn't.

The thirst returned instantly and Feline cried for another. Mon looked at her much longer now, and slowly knelt to fill a bag with blood. Feline felt a stab of panic as she wondered briefly if they had poisoned the blood, but she couldn't smell it out. The blood smell from the two big bags were sharp and strong, so it jumbled her senses.

Mon tossed her another bag. Feline snatched it and sucked less savagely than before, but clutched it like a cure. It tasted a bit off than the other two, thinner and less satisfying.

More started to debate over the topic of what they should feed Feline. They brought up the words Animal Blood and Human Blood often. Mon said that she decided on the Animal Blood, because they needed to wean Feline and tame her, so they wouldn't hurt someone named Dexter.

That was why the blood tasted weird. She grimaced and tossed the bag stubbornly to the ground, still halfway full, like a small child being fed her vegetables. Mon noticed and picked it up, standing over her.

"Its what you have." She said, offering it to Feline. Feline, however, wasn't having any of it. She crossed her arms, her full lips slipping into an adorable pout.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(*sniffs* *lip quivers* *yells in rage* NOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID SPAIN. RAWR. RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. *runs off to be mad*)
(You should be able to tell the outcome of the match from that.)
(My Life is Average. Its pretty darn funny, but My Life Is Nerdy is my true home. Its nerdtastic.)

As we debated, Feline finshed off two bags of blood, ripping one open. I pouted- it took me forever to make those, cuz the darn Canadians never let them out of the country. Monica gave her another Bloodpri Sun, with a little animal blood in it. The girl wrinkled her nose and turned away, like she was refusing brussel sprouts or something. I rolled my eyes. "If you won't eat it, I will. I haven't drank in weeks." I threatened, stepping a foot closer to her. I knew plenty of tactics to get picky children to eat. I'd been picky too, at her age. Threatening, reverse psychology, and the "Choo choo! Here come the train! Open up, little tunnel!" worked the best. "And puppy dogs eyes won't work, either."
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I hope Spain wins against Netherlands!))

I giggled at Lidia scolding Feline for not eating the animal blood. What if we mix the blood? I thought towards Lidia. That's what we did, 5/6 human, 1/6 animal Lidia replied.

Hmm. What else to do then?

Maybe just put in a couple of drops. I did so, and walked towards Feline.

I smiled, albeit hesitantly, and spoke: "Hi, Feline." I pushed my auburn hair back, a jumpy habit, and continued. "This is the good kind of blood."

It wasn't a total lie.
Last edited by best_beating_heart on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(No, I refuse to let you beat me again!
Lidia: *jumps on Maria and shoves her head first in a giant wooden shoe* Take that, Spaniard! I shot you kind to smithereens in numerous pirate battles in the Caribbean! RAWR!

And that's what we did. We wouldn't offer Feline straight up animal blood. It was probably 5/6 human, 1/6 animal.)
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

(( :lol:

And ohh, I was distracted by the game while I read the other pages. Ooops. I'll edit it later, I guess, if I feel unlazy))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Has anyone seen the trailer for Vampires suck yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38LMVNzq ... r_embedded
It was about time they did a parody...I just wish they didn't make it seem so stupid. :| )

(Hello new person! You can PM your application and a little background story to your character's life to either Viola (dandyvampgirl) or myself. We'll help get you started!)

Queenie turned back to see that there were already 2 very large and genuinely empty bags. Not a single droplet of crimson clung to the package. Queenie's lips pulled into a line as she observed the girl who was Fileen.

"How long does it usually take for...erm...Newborns to get settled? Surely, we can't keep poor Dexter in there forever." Queenie wondered.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

(Hey Lid, should I go perform my severely neglected welcoming committee job or should I just leave it be?

I do realize that I haven't done my job in a long time, but as you all know I haven't really been around for most of the previous threads; I blame the fact that I'm too lazy to get a new password every time I forget it when I try to log on. I still can't figure out why I always forget it. :lol:

And has anyone else read 'The Count of Monte Cristo'? I'm still rather surprised at how good it is; the only movie I have seen based on it hasn't been very faithful to the book so far.) [<-- This is a sorry attempt to write four lines that I won't be able to check until I am able to get my hands on a computer. :mrgreen:]

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Naw, just leave it. We're welcomed her, and I have her bio.
I think I've read that, but I can't really say for certain. I remember reading it, but I don't remember anything in it, so I'm not sure if it was a dream or what. Its a bit trippy. If I did read it, I think I liked it.
But Lid has been compared to a non-gay version of Eugenia! (pretty sure that's how you spell it...))

"Oh, uh, yes. I forgot- I already told Dex that he could go back to the Mansion. There are some tunnels which I'm not going to talk about in front of Feline for him. But could someone go and close all the doors and windows so his scent doesn't get outside? I'll close the tunnels up and we can move Feline in there once he's out. It'll keep her and all of us safe." I replied to Queenie's query.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

Lidia, this is ridiculous. You would think that you guys would have thought up of some kind of Newborn holding room. I mean, look how Tutti turned out. I think outloud before tuning out like a walkie talkie.

I feel for an uneven lump on the tunnel wall and when I finally find it, dig the flashlight out with my fingers. I feel like I'm in the freaking Slytherin dungeon. The things I do for these people I call my familia. I sigh.

I really need to get a girlfriend...or a puppy or something.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Ugh, I rubbed my forehead and glanced around myself. It seemed as if I randomly got sucked into another dimension where everything was brightly colored, happy... and the weirdest of all... speaking Chinese... Thankfully, I had lived in China for a few years, and understood everything... but this was sooo weird... I was definitely not in the Mansion anymore...

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to find a girl with bubblegum pink hair and bright green lips and eyes. 'We've been waiting for you,' was all she said in really high-pitched Chinese. I winced at sound, my vampire ears too sensitive. She turned and started skipping away, bidding me to follow her. I shrugged and followed, not sure exactly what was going on... but I didn't want to be left alone.... How could I get out of here???

"Don't worry, you'll be back home in no time." she replied to my thoughts. "But we've been waiting for a Great and Powerful One to come! And now your here! We can let the celebrating begin, and then you can help us improve our home before you go back to the land of the Great and Powerful!"

Now I was completely baffled... What in the heck? "Where am I?" I asked, in Chinese of course.

"You are in the land of the Rainbows."
She replied happily. Wow... They weren't very creative where they? But I shrugged all the same. I was a little flattered at being called a Great and Powerful One.

((Lol, I'm still learning Chinese here... And as I said, Rosa would randomly get transferred to another dimension. :D Hope you all are having fun!))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey