EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by Pandancer »

Hi guys! It sounds like you all really loved Eclipse, huh? Awesome, I can't wait to see it. ^_^ My money is a little tight right now so I haven't had the chance to yet. But I'll get there!

Anyways, I'm so glad to see all of you posting here again. It's been SO long, or at least it feels like it. :P And Raven! I remember you, you were one of the most active members, I think. Welcome back < 3 Awesome story about the Emmett look-a-like, by the way. I would have panicked if he asked what I was looking at, too. xD
Hmm, I was wondering about Ted and Fat too, Liz. And Cam o: Although I think might have posted a couple of weeks ago. I can't even keep up anymore, so many members. :lol: Speaking of...

Welcome to the EDC, new members! Sorry, I didn't see any names but I could have looked over that. xD It's a little dusty in here, but you'll love it. When we clean out the dust and crickets, we're a whole lot of fun. :3 Carrie has to be around here somewhere, I'm sure she'll give you your official EDC rank as soon as she can.

Either way, I better get off the computer for a little while. And shut up before I go too off-topic, hahah. xD Talk to you guys later!
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Hi Shai, Jay! Welcome to EDC! :D

Raven~ I remember you! A little vaguely, since you posted about twice right after I joined, disappeared, and have been popping in and out, though I remember seeing you on the t(w)een thread. :D
But I remember you!
Really? Emmett look-a-like?? Wowww! *sighs in envy*

Bree (or Bri?)~ Aw, that's too bad, you'll love Eclipse. Emmett has a big funny line. :D

Liz~ I've been trying to get Fat on, and she told me 'bout a week ago she'd get on that day, but alas, she didn't.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

hey! I'm Paige... thought i'd join the EDC. Inc ... if it's alright? :)

What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
Well Emmett obvious and i saw that a few lex friends were on the team too :D

What was your first impression of Emmett?
Emmett seems like that lovable, friendly, protective big brother that every girl wants.. at least i do! I only have little bros so yeah.

What is your favorite Emmett quality?
His optimism.

What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
I don't have one favourity Emmett moment but i really liked him in BD... "at least someone around here scored" or something like that..can't remember exactly or in Eclipse where Bella breaks her hand and he says "fall down again Bella?" hehe

What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
Yeah i like him... even though Emmett doesn't have much in the movies (more in Eclipse though :)) Kellan's really devoted to the character and plays Emmett just how I pictured him

Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
Not at this moment

Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
Hmm, not really.. it's covered above ^^
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey guys (: Majorly my bad!!! I promised to be on here like forever ago!!! (SORRY HANNY!!!)

But I'm here now, and OMG I LOVED ECLIPSE!!!!

Especially the Emmett parts... Kellan really is the perfect Emmett... And I remember someone mentioning Kellan being in Men's Health?

I saw it in Walmart and took a picture of it (: I wish I could've bought it and put the cover in my scrapbook, but I'm broke :/

Ok! So are we allowed to discuss Eclipse yet?? And if I don't get back on soon, then feel free to haul me over the coals on my yahoo or facebook!

I have to go eat dinner for now and I apologize for the off-topic post and I will most definitely be good (as much as possible!) next time I'm on (:

Love all of you to death!!! :D ♥♥♥♥ Byeeeee (for now!)

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey guys! Seems like things have kind of sort of picked up. We have two new members, so that is always a plus.

Welcome to Aussie, Girlie-Wolf & PuNkk-Rawrr , we love all of our new Emmett fans and welcome to the club. My name is Shannon (2 n's because we have another one with only 1 N, just an FYI) and if you have any questions about how things are run around here feel free to ask.

Carrie is the one to give you you're ranking here in the EDC but she has been MIA for a bit so I will let you both know that you are Trainee's in the EDC. You can move up in the ranks by providing comments to the topics/questions that are posted, so the more you post, the faster you will move up.

Just be aware that here in the EDC it's all Emmett related. Also, there are those in the EDC that look upon Emmett as the big brother and while others of us look upon him as more then a "brother" or "friend" figure.

So, welcome to our little Emmett haven and I hope you enjoy it here and on the the Lex. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

P.S. - Just an FYI, Emmett has been know to pop in along with some of the other Cullens. So just keep an eye open so you don't miss him because he's a riot to talk to and just hang out with.

Welcome & hope you have fun here because we all do.

Toodles!
Last edited by skylarblue on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Thanx Hanny :D

Paige and Jay~ We are the new girls.. woo hoo! -high fives*

Fatima~ Yeah, the Kellan parts were so good!
Haha I wish there was an emmett flashback sometime... I wanna see Kellan mouled my a bear :lol:

Shannon~ Hi, Nice to meet you :D Thanx =D
Got it.. =]
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
PuNkk-Rawrr
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PuNkk-Rawrr »

Shai: haha yesh we are! *high five*

Raven: I do remember you haha thanks for mentioning this place!:D it's awesome. *wavee*

Shannon: Thank you so much [:

Paige: Welcome![: yay! another newbie like me haha.

Hannah: thanks mucho!:D

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

--Rawrr
ImageImageImage
Jay;Team Emmett<3
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey there Shai! Yesh!! OMIGOSH!!! I would have loved to see Emmett's flashback... and maybe him as a newborn!!! AHHH! That would have been great.... *sighs & swoons*

Welcome welcome to all the newborns, I'm sure you'll all love it here just as much as we do (:

Alright, let's see...seems we need a question eh?

What scene of Emmett's did you most hope was in the movie & why?

Now I know about the Eclipse spoiler rule, but as long as we don't mention what happened in the movie, we're good right??

And of course I remember you Raven!!! How could I possibly forget?!?!?! :D :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Jay~ *high five* :D

Fatima~ Wooo Emmett as a new born could be so cool! He was probably freaking strong and the most teriffing from the Cullens...so cool!

I think I would have loved to see Emmett fighthing more with the newborns and that's it :lol: There aren't too many Emmett parts in Eclipse, anyway..
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
PuNkk-Rawrr
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PuNkk-Rawrr »

Shai: haha *high five*

Fatima: Hii!! *wave* I'm jay[:

hm...I agree with Shai on this one. I think it would be nice to see his awesome fighting skills. I think that Kellan Lutz is such a good actor and I'm so glad that he was chosen to be Emmett[: I also think that Emmett, as well as the Cullens should be shown in the movie more :/ they should have more scenes!:DD and there wouldn't be many complains because the Cullen guys are just nice to look at ;DD
ImageImageImage
Jay;Team Emmett<3