Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by dimber »

Just a quick message to wish everybody a nice weekend...as some of you know I'm very active on fb but I have little time for anything else. I'm already packing to go on holidays: I will spend some weeks with my family in the south of Italy so I can avoid the damp weather in the north...I have so many things to do because I haven't bought anything yet for the baby. We have the pram and the bed but I need to buy all the clothes and cremes and stuff like that. My mom will help...and that's wonderful because all I'm buying here is funny t-shirts like Star Wars or The Beatles or Superman :D

If you want I've posted some pictures of my first works in Fimo in Fb. I'm working on charms and photoframes right now...if you see anything you like I'll be delighted to make something similar for you so you'll be my guinea pigs..... :mrgreen:

I'd better go now...love you all!!!
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Our Policy Regarding the Eclipse Movie:

Since the movie has been out for two weeks now, the spoiler policy will be lifted TODAY, THURSDAY, JULY 15th. We will begin combining the spoiler threads with their parent threads, and you may ALL FREELY DISCUSS THE MOVIE!!

Have fun!
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

okay people, whats going on? where did everybody go?

Im in a bit of stress right now....i have like 2 days oof per week, and i need to clean the whole livingroom and make a castlefest costume. My parents are coming next week(on our weddingday) and my mom is always very annoying about me not cleaning. I only have sunday and wednesday to get my livingroom to the part that she doesnt run away screaming...
After that i have 2 days oro so make my whole castlefest costume...*yeay*.

Still, looking forward to both days. I love seeing my parents again, and we are having dinner at the Hielander, always nice. Theres going to be live music this time and they will minimize the menu because of it. hopefully my favs will stay...otherwise i might just cry..

I -think- i can fix my costume in 2 days. everythings already here, i just need to make it. and ive chosen fairly simple things...but it takes some time by hand. Also i want to pimp some wings..but might not have to for those. so they will be optional.

Other than that, just work work work. I love my new job, but it is a bit exhausting working full weeks for the first time since....2003? I did have some full weekes since then, but not week after week, just when people got sick orso. Hopefully i can get a roster for august that will include saturdays off so ill have a full weekend again.

After castlefest, itll be Sids bday, the next day! and 3 weeks after that one itll be mine. Well probably have just one party on the 14th orso, we'll see. Merlijn will be with us when sid has his 2 weeks of vacation..im not sure if ill be there though. Trying to at least get 2 days of from lush in the second week. so maybe no vacation for me...

so, what is everyone else up to?

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hi, just popping in quick-like to promote WE <3 THE LEX if you have a facebook please join so we can find each other easier. It's not jus the age specific thread either, if you think it's a usefull tool please share the links with your teams and when welcoming n00bs.

Thanks, Sami.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Jasmine phew that is a heck of alot to do, but i have no doubt in saying that im sure you'll manage to get it all done dude :D and th wedding shall be awesome obvy. is there no one that you can rope in to help you out with your castlefest costume? like give them some directions as to what you would like done and then anything left you could finish it up, yep thats my only really vaguely (yet cr*ppy :lol: ) tid bit of advice. and dont worry on the mum thing i think thats just a universal inbuilt mum thing with the cleaning theyre like overly excessively picky on that side of things ha ha.
and p.s. yeah where the heck has everyone gone :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

okay..lemme rephrase that..wedding -anniversary-, the wedding was 2 yrs ago(check my facebook profile for pics) :P

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

It's cool that the movie comments from the seperate thread now just appeared in this one. Great idea.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

jasmine wrote:okay..lemme rephrase that..wedding -anniversary-, the wedding was 2 yrs ago(check my facebook profile for pics) :P
:lol: o.k. right i am sooo uber slow with these things, am sure the anniversary shall be equally as awesome lol.
**TEAM EDWARD**
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

x
Last edited by animegaijingirl on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

animegaijingirl wrote:Hopefully see Sarah AND Vicky for The Flynn gig.

Vicky, don't know why but started singing little mermaid "under the sea" for your screen name even though it's only a partial match haha. Don't ask :D

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
oh no no you WILL be seeing us for the Flynn gig, im mega excited for this as discussed :lol: this was quite clearly the BEST plan ever!
becs my screen name is a song lyric but yeah erm not that one :lol: its from a Blood Red Shoes (theyre one of my favourite bands) song that just totally encapsulates where i live with the lyrics etc. aannyywwayysss ** removes head from bottom :lol: **
**TEAM EDWARD**