Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I gave Lucia a "You don't belong here, poser." look. "Aragorn is definitely 83. Legolas is anywhere between 500-5,000 years old. Galadriel's about 10,000 years old. If I lived in Middle Earth, I'd be older than her. They're old." I waved offhandedly, busy trying to keep my elf-charrie on LOTRO alive. "And of course we have a private jet. Its very fancy, I designed the engine meself." I had had a lot of spare time in college.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((LOTRO?))

I finished packing and smiled happily. I was so happy to get back to Spain... Even the humans tasted better there. Some sort of.. spicy thing. I missed it.

I ran down stairs back to Lidia, who was very focused about something. "Okay, I'm done. Can we stop in Monzón when we're there? It's where I grew up. And it's in Aragon. Almost Aragorn," I asked. I really would love to see it again...

((I'm of to see the library, the wonderful library of home... well, the town where I live.))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Guys, you spent like, 3 pages on soccer. I had no idea what you guys were talking about. *rubs temples* This is why I'm not into sports. People get scary. Then people decide to travel to France and Italy in their private jets to kidnap soccer players. ))

((Is Dexter's dad a vampire??? :o ))

Monica tapped her long fingernail against her teeth, her eyes focusing on Feline's movements, now subdued and slightly calmer; it might have helped that she was nearly frozen inside of a strange bubble-substance. Monica wasn't paying attention to the familia's excitement of some sport, only pondering the possibility that Queenie had brought up.

There was some arguements, and excited chattering about travelling. But Feline remained a hindrance.

Monica swiftly got to her feet, popping the ear buds out of her ears and paused in the doorway to the living room, where the monstrous television took up recent residence. She leaned against the door jamb as the other vampires bustled about hurriedly. She crossed her arms, her pouting mouth set in a dissatisfied line.

"Lidia," Monica said, her eyes distantly foggy. "I can watch Feline. She'll be fine with me. I have a feeling she isn't a vampire like me, so she might be a liability for running off without any fear of the sun, but I can handle it fine." Monica pulled her hood tightly against her skull, so that her eyes were shadowed. Her aura was unnaturally dark and subdued. "You won't need to check up on us." It was already decided they would leave, but Monica didn't think Lidia would need to check in frequently.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(SOCCER IS AWESOME. The only things bigger than the World Cup is the Quidditch World Cup and my ego. Therefore, soccer is mightily important.
LOTRO- Lord of the Rings Online. Like World of Warcraft for LOTR nuts. I wish I played it. Lid plays it though, cuz she's rich.)

I mumbled a vague yes-no-maybe-so answer for Lucia. I wasn't paying attention. Monica reappeared a moment later, leaning against the door jamb that couldn't really be leaned on anymore, seeing as the doors have been forcefields for months and only open when they have to. I was considering programming personalities for them, but doors constantly sighing in pleasure would be a little awkward. Maybe I'd make them sarcastic snots instead, so I could argue with them.

Monica seemed... quiet. She wasn't writing as much as usual, and her mind wasn't exactly happy. I wondered what was up with her, besides a ceiling. I discreetly re-examined the ball of timeywhimey stuff around Feline. She was moving now, albiet excruciatingly slowly; however, if time was working for her again, that means that it was about to run out and we'd have to do something with her soon. "I'm The Boss... it's my job to handle stuff like this. If you don't think I'll need to check on you as often, so be it, but I'm still going to. I know how to handle newborns, it'll be easier with me here at least some of the time." I spun in my spinny chair from the computer, wheeling myself over to a window to watch the girl. "You just need to help her remember herself. Once she does that, everything will be so much easier."
DoNotFeartheDark

((Bah!))

Monica shifted off the door and dug her hands into her pockets, chewing her lip. "I'm afraid of when that happens." Her eyes were hooded and dark. "Beacause her last memory before burning is one of sickness."

((At least we're not talking about colorful balls anymore.))
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Shelby~ You made me giggle.))

Lidia made a vague answer and I rolled my eyes. I pulled out my iPod and big earphones, turned it on, and plopped on the couch. "I don't mind, I don't mind, this wasted, shaded, daylight," I sang quietly, nodding my head. Monica was saying something to Lidia, about the newborn I shrugged and tuned in to my music.

((Something happen! People come!))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DoNotFeartheDark

((ROCK ME SEXY JESUS It FEELS like the freaking SURFACE of UNHOLY VENUS in Cali!! *dies from heatstroke*))

((YOU WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN?? DO YOU WANT ME TO BLOW UP THE FREAKING WORLD? IZZAT WHATCHOO WANT? IZZAT WHATCHOO WANT??))

((. . . I haven't slept for 26 hours. I am dead serious. I spammed up my Facebook wall with my frustrated insomniac screaming. I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP. *claws eyes out*))

((It might explain my erratic behaviour for the next six hours. *sobs* I'll try to be as diplomatic and negotiable as possible, but the extreme heat and my killer insomnia might. . . alter my judgement.))

. . . . . .

((AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((oh no, Shelby! That happened to me once... I had a nap in the day and it screwed my sleeping patterns for the next week.

I do hope you get SOME sleep, though. *worries*))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(I take it that this means Shelby is knocked out. I finally got my fangs in the mail, though! I love em! http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 1945_n.jpg)

(Shelby: Yes, Dexter's father is a vampire but the rest of his family including Dexter are entirely human. The change happened after they were all born. :) )

I could have taken Lidia's suggestion and fly there on our private jet but I figured I'd give a try at being normal and ride a regular airline. Damn. What the hell was I thinking. I even said no to the first class business because I thought, hey, if these coach class people can handle it, so can I. But this was definitely not my idea of a pleasure ride to California.

On one side of me is a 200 pound (he has to be more) bald guy who's half asleep and keeps flopping over. I feel like he's going to crush me if actually does decide to lay on me. On the other is an old lady who won't stop yelling at me because I happen to look like her long lost son.

I can't believe the plane hasn't even taken off yet.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Poor Dex. At least you have fangs. :lol: ))

I turned on the tv to watch some Tour de France. Good, Andy Schleck still has the yellow, and stupid Contador has some seconds to go. Twenty, I think.

"I'm gonna kidnap Contador, stuff him in some closet, let Andy Schleck win the race, then kidnap him," I decided.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)