Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by missp »

I am so unbelievably frustrated right now! I am in the car on the way home from the beach and thought I'd pass the time by reading the EP update. But, I can't figure out this new thing they've changed to called Google Docs! @*#%!!! I can't get it to let me view it full screen and I can't read it on the small screen! Grrr!! Why in the hell did they mess with it anyway?? The old way was fine with me!
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

EP SPOILERS

*Comes running frantically into the Forum*
*Looks around*

"Caryn! Caryn! Hold me! This....chapter.....whoa.......blown away...." :shock: :o :cry:

Hands down the most brilliant chapter EVER written!
A lot of questions answered in this one and revenge carried out...spectacularly!

It had to happen, there was no other course of action but this one. Carlisle was magnificent.....and heartbreaking.

That's all I'm going to say for now.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

navarre wrote:EP SPOILERS

*Comes running frantically into the Forum*
*Looks around*

"Caryn! Caryn! Hold me! This....chapter.....whoa.......blown away...." :shock: :o :cry:

Hands down the most brilliant chapter EVER written!
A lot of questions answered in this one and revenge carried out...spectacularly!

It had to happen, there was no other course of action but this one. Carlisle was magnificent.....and heartbreaking.

That's all I'm going to say for now.
Christy and Caryn!! - OH MY FRICKEN GODS... I am just GASPING and I was crying the last 3 pages of this chapter. Khar's writing was brillant in this chapter. The emotions, feelings, grief ....... augghhhh I don't have the words. Edward and Carlisle when they were last together was just heartbreaking. But yes, we knew it had to happen and was the only way out.
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

MissP~ Khar changed to using Google Docs because she can lock access to them. There was a huge problem with people plagiarizing her stuff, stealing and posting on other sites. Her trademarking it was part of the reason she left FFn, because they refused to work with her on securing it. The Docs should open as a separate window. But, I havent tried it on my mobile, so I'm not completely sure.

~~EP Discussion~~

*grabs Christy and Kay in a big weeping group hug*

Oh my gods!!! I'm overwhelmed with all of it. We said it. We knew. It was the ONLY way!!! Carlisle did what we knew he had to do. He avenged his beautiful Elizabeth. He sent that fracking rat Aro to hell where he belongs, and he freed Edward. *wipes tears* Rest in peace, Carlilse. As Agent DiFronzo said, "he may have ended a few lives, but he saved some, too." :cry: Gods, MobWard. To have to watch both of his parents die in a hail of gunfire... I can't even begin to comprehend his shock and pain. And Em & Jazz... Carlisle had his faults, was downright...evil at times. But, he did the best he could in the life he chose, did his best to make up for the evil he did. And, his sons love him. I ache for all of them.

Now it all hinges on Bella Ragazza. But, we know she understands, that she still loves him. Will he go to her? Will he search out the light she brought into his life? He has to, right? Oh Khar *grabs Khar and kisses both her cheeks* you are a genius. Pure genius.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
navarre

Post by navarre »

**EP SPOILERS**

Caryn & Kay ~ Go to page 61 of the chapter and towards the bottom, it tells us who shot Carlisle. It was Alec! :o

That was why Alec said the word "Perdonami" .."forgive me". He then raised his(Alec) gun and shot Carlisle, the back of his head blowing out.

I call that a mercy killing, because Alec shook his head no when Carlisle whispered something to him and then Carlisle grabbed the gun, raised it to his chin, pulled back the hammer, but then Alec stepped forward, said "Perdonami" and shot Carlisle point blank in the head.

I'm just..... :o :(
SweetKay

Post by SweetKay »

navarre wrote:**EP SPOILERS**

Caryn & Kay ~ Go to page 61 of the chapter and towards the bottom, it tells us who shot Carlisle. It was Alec! :o

That was why Alec said the word "Perdonami" .."forgive me". He then raised his(Alec) gun and shot Carlisle, the back of his head blowing out.

I call that a mercy killing, because Alec shook his head no when Carlisle whispered something to him and then Carlisle grabbed the gun, raised it to his chin, pulled back the hammer, but then Alec stepped forward, said "Perdonami" and shot Carlisle point blank in the head.

~~ More EP Discussion!! ~~

Christy and Caryn - I really do need to go back and re-read this whole chapter. I was sneaking at work trying to read on the sly and I was going way to fast and was getting interrupted.... imagine!! :shock: I feel that Alec knew exactly what Carlisle was up to and bless Alec's heart he kept trying to protect Edward and get him out of there but was unable to.

But, another thing that I noticed is Aro.... was he actually killed? Carlisle faced Aro and others (pg. 60) with the Uzi. I would have to assume that Carlisle did not miss, but what makes me question this is when Alec (bottom of Pg. 61) takes his and Edward's gun and drops them into the pool. The next sentence says, "His eyes scaned the property quickly, surveying the carnarge, a frown on his face." Ack, am I reading too much into that line? :? :shock: I am so, so anxious for the next chapter!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
navarre

Post by navarre »

SweetKay wrote:~~ More EP Discussion!! ~~

Christy and Caryn - I really do need to go back and re-read this whole chapter. I was sneaking at work trying to read on the sly and I was going way to fast and was getting interrupted.... imagine!! :shock: I feel that Alec knew exactly what Carlisle was up to and bless Alec's heart he kept trying to protect Edward and get him out of there but was unable to.

But, another thing that I noticed is Aro.... was he actually killed? Carlisle faced Aro and others (pg. 60) with the Uzi. I would have to assume that Carlisle did not miss, but what makes me question this is when Alec (bottom of Pg. 61) takes his and Edward's gun and drops them into the pool. The next sentence says, "His eyes scaned the property quickly, surveying the carnarge, a frown on his face." Ack, am I reading too much into that line? :? :shock: I am so, so anxious for the next chapter!!
I do remember that one part when a figure by the back door ( I believe) stood up and Alec shot him in the temple, the figure fired his gun before falling. I had wondered if that was Aro, because he took cover by the back door with two men and Carlisle nailed the two men with the Uzi, before getting hit in the stomach.
But, you are right in still wondering about the frown on Alec's face. Things are NOT what they always appear to be. After the first reading I had thought that Aro escaped, but you never know.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~EP Discussion~~
navarre wrote:**EP SPOILERS**

Christy~ I know. And, you're right. It was a mercy killing. There could be so many reasons for this. But, I wonder if the most pressing wasn't Catholic belief. This much is absolutely obvious. Carlisle had absolutely no intention of leaving that showdown alive. We've seen for the last several chapters that he had pretty much resigned himself to dying. And, if you remember back to Carlisle's outtake, he was pretty much ready to die anyway, tired of the insanity and guilt and chaos of his life and ready to be with Elizabeth again. Clearly, when Carlisle raised his gun to his chin, he was ready to end it himself. But, the Cullens, the whole borgata, are likely "devout" Catholics. As such, they would believe that suicide is an autotmatic ticket to hell. I think Carlisle was willing to take the chance. It seems Alec was not. By his actions, Alec at least gave Carlisle the chance at being with Elizabeth again. Alec is one cold b@st@rd. But, he loves his family.

~~End EP Discussion~~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Well I was just passing time, browsing some forums that I normally don't and came across this one. It seems like you all are very excited about a particular story, and by going back through the thread, I am guessing that EP is Emancipation Proclamation? After some googling I finally found it and I have to say that after only a few chapters I am hooked! I'll be back when I've caught up!

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
SweetKay

Post by SweetKay »

TammyAZ wrote:Well I was just passing time, browsing some forums that I normally don't and came across this one. It seems like you all are very excited about a particular story, and by going back through the thread, I am guessing that EP is Emancipation Proclamation? After some googling I finally found it and I have to say that after only a few chapters I am hooked! I'll be back when I've caught up!
Hi Tammy - Yes EP is Emancipation Proclamation! Welcome to the addicition! Enjoy this story it is one of our many favorites and always discussed. As you can probably tell we are passionate about our fanfic stories. Feel free to discuss your thoughts and ideas about any story.
SweetKay
ImageImage