Rob's Halfway House (HH #6)

fi_fi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Trying to be 100 places at once while, with a To Do List that never gets any shorter!

Re: Rob's Summer House (HH #6)

Post by fi_fi »

Hi all!
Well, so much for having my own place AND net access translating in to me being able to post more!
I haven't stopped all week, between work, sorting out the new place, friends coming out to see the new place, and going out to see friends who insist on cooking me dinner, I haven't had time to post at all!

Hope you guys had a great time in London - I will DEF be there the next time there is a UK HH meet up.

I have to be up early in the morning for bank and estate agent, and it's already half 1, so I will leave you with this, this and this from the RobSessed link someone posted the other day.
Aww heck, and this as well, because who could resist.
Oh, and my pic of the day
I WILL post properly sometime this weekend, if I get 5 minutes to myself to read and reply to posts.
Hope you all have a good weekend
fi xx
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Evening all,

I am fairly certain that Deb will ba back home tomorrow night, so I am sure she will pop in by the SH to fill everyone in on her trip to London. She really is an incredibly nice girl - and SUPER smart & very pretty!! Her new haircut looks even better on her in person than it did in the pics she posted a few weeks ago. Once she moves to the UK, I hope to meet her again! And of course, any other SH member who can make it!!

Anyways, as Susie said in her post - we are now at my house in Scotland! We took the train up from London, which took a little while, but the time passed quickly! Once we got to my town, I gave her the grand tour on my house :lol: and then we went out for dinner. Tomorrow, we are going to go to Edinburgh and try to see the sites. Fingers crossed it does not rain (or at least, it doesn't rain too much!!)

Also, I forgot to mention that before our viewing of Eclipse today, we saw a The Runaways trailer! I hadn't seen it before in the cinema so that was pretty cool. I'm still not sure when it is out here though, but I think I will see it.

Vicky - Sorry again that things didn't work out today :( Defo next time!! Did your parents car get fixed ok? I have never been further south than London either, so a trip to yours sound great! :D I hope the next few days go better for you, with less drama at work etc. At least it's the weekend! Or...do you work weekends??

JennJenn - Hi! I love super-sneaky Lex checks! :lol:

Caryn - 16...against my measly 5 :lol: I hope to go another time before it leaves the cinemas here though.
Actually, I have a "task" for you, if you don't mind!! I was talking to Susie today about this picture of Rob that I love, but I cannot remember for the life of me what one it is... Maybe you would know?? I don't have much to go on mind... ok, here goes: you posted this picture, maybe a couple of months back now. I hadn't seen it before (why didn't I save it?? :( :lol: ) but I thought it was possible the most beautiful picture of Rob that I had seen. It wasn't a set pic etc; it defo seemed like a photoshoot picture. I'm fairly certain that he was wearing light coloured clothes, and that he was looking at the camera. It was something about the look of his face that just made me melt.
Any ideas?? :lol:

Ok, it's 2am here now - I need to go to sleep as we will probably have a busy day tomorrow!

Catch you all later!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Girls! It's been a long day! The first part of the day was spent finishing up things to welcome the kids on Monday. Then, we had a staff development meeting on some new reading strategies the state wants us to implement this year. The last part of the day was time for me to write lesson plans for next week. Things are ready...just gotta get there early Monday morning and make copies. I spent a little time with my parents tonight before heading home. They are leaving for a three week trip to Spokane, Washington on Monday. Had it not been for school starting back, I might have climbed in the back seat and had them drop me off in Forks! :lol:
Angelvamp
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Angelvamp »

Good evening ladies,

Hope you enjoy Please visit your friend at
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good monring ladies…

It’s weekend!!!!! I hope you all have crazy things planned…
Ok my plans to watch remember me fell through big time, the guys here wanted to see sports…so I’ll have to wait till the next opportunity.
But in return I got the amazing Robward dream…
Something about me taking Bella’s place only to be at college with him…

Brienna, I can’t even imagine how hard it must be, to be a mom so young and than have a high need child…I’m amazed at how you are all managing it…

Aww, Vicky, I’m sorry you couldn’t meet up with Susie and Jaclyn…next time I’ll fly to London if I can make it and have the money…we could do a big HH-meet up with BD premiere

NewJen, a Slytherin licence plate…hmmm that sounds crazy…here in Holland we can do that cars here get licence plates from the government and we don’t have anything to say about what on it…But I so would want something with Cullen on it if I got the chance…

Caryn, 16? Damn I feel jealous…maybe I’ll to the showing of 12.30 today…I really want to…

Susie, how’s Scotland? I’m sure it’s all very beautiful there…
Hmm a hotel on oxford street…that would be me idea of a good shopping trip…my mom told me they have a lot of twi-merchandise in the UK, so I’ll have to go someday soon to London…I wish I had the money…
The dentist was ok, he was really quick and almost painless…

Jaclyn and Susie you girls have to tell me how Edinburgh was, I want to go there with my mom on an all girls weekend out…

Ok so I found out that my moms computer is totally Team Dog because it will not open RAoR or Robsessed without having a black out, so posting Rob-crack is very difficult on this thing...
I promise I'll make it up tomorrow when I'm back home

Have a nice Saturday!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Okay, here I thought I would get to come back an dpost more. So much for that lol! This is a quickie post to say and and have a grand day ladies!

On the plus side, I am beyond excited to say my baby girl at 4 knows so many shapes. I cried today when she was pointing out shapes and telling me what they were and color :D
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Happy Saturday, Girlies! I am up and at 'em this morning getting the laundry done so I can spend my last official Saturday before school officially starts back at the pool! Ya'll enjoy your weekend. I'll be back either tonight late or tomorrow sometime...maybe with a mega post. We'll see! *HUGS to all!*
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES

god its a quiet weekend i have just watched remember me for like the 10 th time since o got it i do love that film well apart from the last 5 minitues im feeling a little bit better about things today still going to take a while but im sure everything will work out everything happens for a reason allthough i hae to confess i was in such a state wednesday i was contemplating suicide i know what your thinking that im silly or crazy all both but the important thing is i diddnt and one of my best freinds is taking me shopping on tuesday should be fun and i have a lot of preparations to do ready for when i get my new pet pig in just a few months so thats really exciting

and another funny well not really funny but my bf isnt even bothered we broke up hes gone out partying and has pulled a girl already nice to know that 15 months together meant so much anyway enough rambling on about me and my problems

SUSIE, DEB, and JACLYN

so sorry that i couldont make it down to london to meet up with you all i am really bummed out about that but ie decided as soon as i get christmas out of the way im gonna make sure that i meet all of you fabolous people now i dont have anyone holding me back

ill be back later

annmarie xxxx
team edward all the way
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of Robcrack. I have been m.i.a. Hubs came home with some very hard decisions to make. Just another thing to add to my plate. I have had so much on my mind that I haven't been on here. I will try to check in later.

I haven't read any post but saw that Deb,Susie,Jaclyn got together. That is awesome. I am sure you girls had a blast.

Caryn~ I love love love your new rank. That was very cool for them to do.

Everyone have a great weekend!

HUGS!
Banner by TammyAZ
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Evening all,

Susie and I are just back from the pub I go to most Wednesdays for the pub quiz. We had dinner there, and then went to the bar for a drink. It was very very much fun!! I know I've said this before, but I have to say it again: Susie is great!!

Today, we spent the day in Edinbourgh. The weather was beautiful, blue sky and actually pretty warm! It was great; I had a very nice day :)

missp - Wow! I hope you have a great day at the pool! What kind of temperature do you have where you are atm? I want to go to the pool! :lol:

Marielle - Oooh, a RobWard dream?? Coolio! I actually had a Rob dream the other night - it was the night Susie and I were staying in London, and as I very rarely have Twilight-related dreams, I am thinking speaking to Susie was the reason!! :D Anyways, if my dream there was certainly some "leg hitch" stuff going on :twisted: but if was defo Rob...I know this because in my dream, my friend asked me who it was I was kissing ( :lol: :lol: ) and I told her Edward - and then I was so embarrassed because it wasn't Edward, it was Rob, and I had gotten them mixed up!! But Rob didn't seem to mind, so that was fine!

JennJenn - Aw, that's really cool about your daughter - you are a proud mamma!! :D

Ann Marie - Hi!! Of course we don't think you are silly or crazy!! We all enjoy speaking to you, and we are all willing to listen to anything you want to talk about. So PM any one of us - I know we would not mind!
It really sounds like you are better off without your bf - I know it's hard to think of that right now - but as time passes you will meet someone so much better and nicer and just right for you!
Next time for a UK SH meet up!! :D

Desiree - What kind of hard decision did your hubs have to make?? I hope everything is ok!!

Anyways, I am off to read more of Finding Home...Susie is up next!

Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!