Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edwa

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hi, I'm Chrissy and I'm "Team Edward" too! =) I'm still really new here. Not just to this thread but to the Lex in general so I'm still trying to get to know some new people. =) I wanted stop by here and introduce myself since we all have loving Edward in common. :)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Whoo hoo Chrissy is at the Team Edward thread :D! Lol I just joined this thread not too long ago so I'm probably not a complete member here, but welcome! Haha :D!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Jazz Girl - It's all good. Don't worry about it. And I too think he would have tried to chase them down & follow him in the woods. He wouldn't do anything there in front of everyone.

Hi Chrissy! Welcome to Team Edward. Feel free to join in any discussions that are going on or to ask a question & to start your own!!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Hi Everyone! I've been off of the boards for a while, but I'm back...

I have to say I like the idea of him following them through the woods. He would have been on them all the way to the treaty line. I do think Caryn's right about him trying to stop them though. Bella could get hurt and he would have never risked it!
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Hi ladies! I've been MIA forever, I know. And I'm sorry! I blame school. And this summer *shrugs* I've just been busy. I'm sad to see this thread isn't as happy and question-y as it once was though. :[
While reading THE BOOKS, which actor did you imagine when you thought of Edward (THE AMAZING) Cullen?
No freaking idea. I'm absolutely terrible with picturing book characters. As some of the ladies (and gents) who have been on the thread for a while know, I saw Edward's (yummy) jawline in my mind as I read, but that's about it. *shrugs*
If the events of New Moon hadn't taken place, (i.e. if the books had simply been Twilight and the original Forever Dawn without Edward ever leaving and no Jacob love triangle existed) and Edward had never had to experience what is was like thinking that Bella was really dead, do you think he ever would have gotten to a place where her blood no longer held such power over him?
Hmmm. That's a REALLY good question. Props to whoever asked that. I think, probably, over time the desire would lessen. Just like Carlisle and his tolerance for any human blood. He says after a while, he just kind of got used to it. Maybe. I dunno. Bella was kind of banking on Edward changing her at some point anyway, so it wouldn't have beena problem for long. :lol:

I'm attaching a completely out-dated version of the TE list. I'm truly sorry if you consider yourself a member of TE and aren't here. Send me a PM asking to be on the list with a name you would like to be called (real name or nickname, doesn't really matter).
Team Edward Members
Ashley (♥midnight_sun♥)
Emily (~*~Emily~*~)
Bells (BellsEdwardalways)
Belle (cecibelle_cullen)
Jenna (debussygirl)
Diane (diane771)
Trine (Dovrebanen)
Beth (DreamofEdward)
Derek (DudeRocksTheTwilight)
Logan (DunnerheartsTwilight)
Emmaline (edwardlikeshaystacks)
Nikkel (edwardsblossom)
Elise (eliselovesedwardx)
Gabi (Eternally Dazzled)
Nat/Natallie (Jasper<3)
Caryn (Jazz Girl)
Jennifer (JenTheWriter)
KayKay (kayAlicekay)
Kiki (KikiMasenCullen)
Bri/Briana (Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3)
Ted (Mrs.TeddyBear)
Christy (navarre)
Jaclyn (openfire)
Jen (pennybug84)
Fat/Fatima (Renessmee_Bella)
Sam (samajama)
Sam (Samlawali)
Sarah (sarah!)
Shadow (shadowsinger)
Mary (Tengo Nubs.)
Shel ('twahy-lahyt')
(Twilightchick79)
Shelby (twilighter1193)
Sandy (twilightsagaaddict)
Heather (waiting tobe dazzled)
Hannah (willowtree)

The orignal list is on page 9, but I'm going to post the updated list whenever I post (which won't be that often). I apologize in advance if I don't post frequently or add you to the TE list right away. If someone wants to be added to the list, please tell them to PM me. Thank you. ~Sam
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I guess you just jump in here and post? I am so if that's not the way to go, sue me. You'll get a messy room and LOADS of dishes needing to be done :lol:

Jennifer, 26 mother of a 4 year old and TOTAL Team Edward girl!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Yes, indeed, Jennifer. Welcome!! I'm Sam, unoffical keeper of the Team Edward list. Generally on this thread someone will bring up a question (we don't keep score like some of the other teams, though) and we'll discuss it until someone starts a new one or people are getting bored with it (or-cough-not posting). I'm trying to make up for my long absence from TE by enthusiastically posting! ;] So. With that in mind, how about I start us all with a new question?

Ahem, ahem. *clears throat* Would you feel any different about Edward if he were the werewolf and Jacob were the vampire?
I, for one, am a sucker for vampire (no pun intended) and the whole hot-and-hairy thing just doesn't do it for me. That is not the reason I'm TE, by the way, but it's true nonetheless. I suppose I could fall for Edward, even in wolfy form, but I'm not sure he'd hold the same appeal. *shrugs* I hate it when I can't even answer my own questions. :lol:

ETA: I know we used to call "Jacob" something else, but I'm completely blanking as to what that was. Does anyone remember?

Team Edward Members
Ashley (♥midnight_sun♥)
Emily (~*~Emily~*~)
Bells (BellsEdwardalways)
Belle (cecibelle_cullen)
Jenna (debussygirl)
Diane (diane771)
Trine (Dovrebanen)
Beth (DreamofEdward)
Derek (DudeRocksTheTwilight)
Logan (DunnerheartsTwilight)
Emmaline (edwardlikeshaystacks)
Nikkel (edwardsblossom)
Elise (eliselovesedwardx)
Gabi (Eternally Dazzled)
Nat/Natallie (Jasper<3)
Caryn (Jazz Girl)
Jennifer (JenTheWriter)
KayKay (kayAlicekay)
Kiki (KikiMasenCullen)
Bri/Briana (Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3)
Ted (Mrs.TeddyBear)
Christy (navarre)
Jaclyn (openfire)
Jen (pennybug84)
Fat/Fatima (Renessmee_Bella)
Sam (samajama)
Sam (Samlawali)
Sarah (sarah!)
Shadow (shadowsinger)
Jennifer (SwanCullen)
Mary (Tengo Nubs.)
Shel ('twahy-lahyt')
(Twilightchick79)
Shelby (twilighter1193)
Sandy (twilightsagaaddict)
Heather (waiting tobe dazzled)
Hannah (willowtree)

The orignal list is on page 9, but I'm going to post the updated list whenever I post (which won't be that often). I apologize in advance if I don't post frequently or add you to the TE list right away. If someone wants to be added to the list, please tell them to PM me. Thank you. ~Sam
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Yeah long-time-no-Lex for me too..

But I like this question even if I have no idea how I actually intend to answer so beware I may ramble and not actually answer it but here it goes:
Would you feel any different about Edward if he were the werewolf and Jacob were the vampire?
Hmm well if Edward were the werewolf he wouldn't have the same brooding I'm-trying-not-to-kill-you-all-the-time personality but then if he had the same basic personality I think he would still have the charm the vampire Edward did. Although he may then have the I'm-an-angry-werewolf-all-the-time-who-got-changed-into-this-because-of-the-vampires attitude and again, not be terribly appealing. But to me the vampire Edward has so much mystery and stuff surrounding him that I think that is what originally draws us to him (or his amazingly attractive looks but let's not get into that) and then I think Jacob would be completely different were he the vamp because then he would have the "I can't eat you" personality which is completely different to his werewolf personality.
But in short I think it would take a little longer for me to fall in love with Edward were he the werewolf as he wouldn't have the whole "forbidden" appeal to him as when he is the vamp.
Hope that didn't make too much non-sensical sense :)

Oh and I don't know what Jacob used to called.. :?
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hey all!
I would like to invite you guys to come to the Alice's Party Planning Committee Thread for an anniversary celebration in honor of Edward and Bella's Wedding!

Here is your official Invitation!

Please join us for some fun!
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Happy Anniversary, Edward and Bella!
I promise to try and not see what you will be up to later tonight!
8-)
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....