Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by willowtree »

((I am soooo here!

Harry Potter randomness~ We have it in Toronto right now, at the Science Center. But that's three hours away, and most likely expensive. So we're not going. :( But, I'm all for the mafia going there after Spain. it'd be amazing.
Oh, that thing! I know that! My friend really wants me to see it. I think I will... She's in love with Draco in that play-thing. :roll:
Also, speaking about Harry Potter, Derek has a Harry Potter RP site if you're interested. I can put the link there, but y'all need to choose a character (or two)...))

I clambered into the plane, looking around immediately for who I could 'play' with. There was one group of Spanish guys in the row next to us...

"Maria!" I whispered. "See them over there?" I inclined my head slightly towards them.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(I'm already on Derek's thingy. *makes Umbridgey-laughy-noises*
Draco is amazing. If he weren't played bya girl, I'd marry him. And I know I'm going to laugh at very inappropriate parts of DH because I'll be thinking of AVPM/S. :D :lol:
And, uh, its a private jet, Hannah. Lid likes her private jet. Cuz its private.)

In the jet...

The jet door beeped once and shut, closing the Mafia people on board inside. The auto-pilot turned on, starting the engine and beginning to taxi down the runway. "This is your AutoPilot speaking. Please fasten your seatbelts, even if you do not think you will need them. The Stewardess Cart will be coming around with beverages momentarily. Our Captain will join us shortly. Please remain calm. Thank you." The AutoPilot also had a smooth British accent. Most of the Mafia tech designed by Lid had similar voices.

At the Mansion...

I nodded and stuck out my hand gently for Feline to take as her cage door popped open. She blinked owlishly at me, not quite understanding what I wanted. " Come, Feline. We're moving you to a nice little house, all for yourself, okay? Trust me. Trust Master. Come, Feline!" I kept my eyes wide and inviting, layering her mind with feelings of trust and obediance.As she timidly stepped out of her cage door, I smiled. She wouldn't take my hand, though. I shurgged, and pointed in the direction of the Lego Fort. "Come on, Feline. I want to show you your new home." I gave her a little nudge in her mind, and we began walking slowly toward the fort.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Lol, I just started on the Very Potter Sequel, the Musical was so hilarious! And so is what I've seen of the Sequel. :D
And of course the jet is private! The mafia has enough money for that... but won't that mean that we have enough money to hire a group of hot Spanish guys to take us to Spain? Lol.))

As I walked into the Jet, I sat in the spot I normally sat on whenever I had to take the private jet somewhere. Next to the seat, there was a small compartment where I had previously stored a few things in case I was ever taken on a surprise trip, just like what was happening now. I dug through the compartment, grabbing out a jar of Nutella that I had the Jet Maintenance people keep stocked for me. I also grabbed a set of chopsticks and began dipping them into the Nutella and sucking on the sticks.

The Autopilot came on, giving us the normal greeting and such. I absentmindedly placed my seat belt around my lap and waited for the refreshment cart to come by. Just like every cool Mafia high tech thing that Lid buys, the cart didn't even need anyone to push it. "What can I get you?" the cart asked in about the same voice of the jet.

"Oh, just the regular for me please," I responded. And soon enough, a glass of unicorn blood with carbonation and a stick of pinapple was placed on a little side table next to my chair. I took a sip of the concoction, and smiled. I loved having blood soda, which I called the drink. It always made me happy.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I loved Draco too. OMG I was laughing so hard, "Daddy, Daddy! You came to love me!"))

I reclined in my seat, ready for takeoff.

"I can't wait till we get there!" I told Lucia who was sitting next to me. "Spanish boys... shopping... Spanish boys."

((Hey you guys, I'm gonna be out for a little, I have no internet for who knows how long [I'm guessing at most two weeks :'( ], but I'll try to be on as often as possible. I'm left to walking down the street to the library. Feel free to control Maria when I'm not here, and remember Maria [and me!] love Gerard Pique, the Spanish soccer player hahah :D ))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

("Daddy, look, I drew you a picture! It's me on the potty!
*skips some*
Is that cross hatching I detect?"
*sniffs* Poor poor unicorns... that's my Patronus you're eating!
Hiring hot boys... like... um... ummmmmmmmmmmmm........ words we shan't mention of a particular loose nature? O.o)

In the jet...

The Auto Pilot, if it had eyes, would have rolled them. Lidia, the Creator, never bought her electronics- she programmed them all herself. (A couple hundred years of living gives you a lot of free time.) The plane, hot Spanish boy toys included, took off. In the background, Defying Gravity started playing.

(Short post. I might edit if I can get Lid to leave The Doctor alone.)

(EDIT: Um, when Lid comes back, don't be surprised if she shouts something utterly ridiculous about a land you've never heard of or wish for magic powers like nothing you've ever seen or swear words of a most nonsensible king. We just got a new book we're very excited about and it's bound to take over my brain. :D)
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((I think I have a new avatar. I found these awesome icons about Tamora Pierce/Tortall. *happy*

MOCKINGJAY IN THREEEEEEEEEEEE DAYS!!!

Dude, this place is DEAD.))

"I love this jet," I sighed happily. "I love this Mafia. Ooooh, that guy is hot." I fluttered my eyelashes at him. He smiled back. I grabbed a cup of blood, sucked it down quickly, then winked at Maria and told her, "I'll be right back!" I slid out of my seat and sat next to him. "Hola," I told him.

((I suck at spanish. French, I rock. I shoulda made Lucia french. or given her a different name. Oooh, I should give Lucia a french human! Anyway. I'm feeling colourful. I'm gonna be talking lots. Hehe. I'm tired. And bored. it's 1:37! Jeeeeeeeez.))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Well, all my charries are kinda dead cuz I've been rather obsessed with the Doctor lately and pretty much can't talk about anything but him or soccer. Storming daily doubles.
*drags Lidia away from her Lego TARDIS* Thou shalt post!)

I gave Feline an encouraging smile as the force-field doors of the Lego Fort glided open. She glanced around nervously as she walked inside. I suspected she was afraid of a trap. To quell her fears, I wrapped my mind around hers, soothing it with gentle feelings, thoughts of peace and safety, reassuring her that no one would hurt her. I stepped in behind her, doors closing after me. Then I skipped over to the big blue police box (:D) next to the entrance and slipped inside. Standing on a most accomadating railing, I peeked out a window and waved to Feline. "Go explore! The fort's bigger on the inside!" I giggled to myself. Crawling out a window, I fell and landed on my headm then rolled my way back over to Feline. She looked at my, eyes wide. I think I might have weirded her out a little. "Come on, let's go find a room for you. Once you've explored, I'll go grab some clothes from the Mansion for you to try out." I nodded in the direction of the grand, multicolored staircase that led to the upper floors. It'd taken me three days to build.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Doctor Who? I've only watched one episode so far, though I did like it. :D Oh, and every time I look at you're Banner, I can't help but blink... I'm such a bad girl...

Hannah, I LOVE your avvie, just like I said on FB. :D

Ugh! I hate school!!! I want to go and get my hands on Mockingjay, and read it. I don't want to have to take notes on my AP Physic's text book and color code them!!! UGh... though... it is interesting... Descartes thought that brain fluid was like liquid soul or something that flowed through nerves and controlled the body... ))

Finishing up my drink, I started listening to my ipod, and closed my eyes. Halfway through some random Chinese pop stuff, I felt a small tap on my shoulder. My eyes flew open to find them looking up into a pair of black eyes that belonged to one of the Spanish guys. "Oh!" I exclaimed, in reaction mostly to his scent's spiciness, and exotic-ness.

"I'm sorry to startle you, I just thought you looked a bit lonely." He gave a crooked smile as he spoke.

I smiled back, and gestured to a seat nearby. "Well then, feel free to join me." I said with a wink. This would be a great ride.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((I have finished Mockingjay! I have finished Mockingjay!
I would lend it to y'all, but I live faaar away. :roll: :lol:

Viola~ oh, you're Umbridge? I'm Luna/Astrology teacher. :D
I love your banner. :lol:

Nicholle~ I love Neal. :D ))

All the long flight, I 'chatted' with the Spanish Boy I found. He and I apparently had a lot in common.

Eventually, though, the flight stopped and we landed on the tarmac. I took one last bottle of blood and jumped back to my seat, waving at the Spanish Boy.

"We are iin Spaiin! We are iin Spaiin!" I chanted, to the tune of a conga line or something.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Back from the dead muaha. And Lidia, expect Mockingjay from Emma sometime during this week or next week...depending on how long snail mail takes to reach you.)

My dad decides to send me back via car. Something about the realm of the sky not being his turf. I hug him goodbye and wave until he's nothing more than speck in the distance. My stomach drops. When was I gonna see him again? Last time, I hadn't heard from him in nearly 8 years.

Some time later, I don't know how late, we pull up at the Mansion. Its really quiet for some reason which is weird...because the mansion is never quiet. Maybe they decided to go on a trip? I wouldn't blame them. Id been gone for long enough. I decide to check the garden first. I'm not sure if I left a message for someone to look after it, but I keep my fingers crossed that Lidia's expansion spell works on living plants too.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]