EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Melody
Learning to Love Green

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by Melody »

Hello everyone! Thanks for the warm welcomes :mrgreen: I feel right at home already :lol:
And im a trainee WOOP WOOP! I like it :D:D

Mel xo :)

Team Edward - because real men sparkle ;)
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey Melody!! I'm glad you're comfy here!!!!!!! :D

Oh, and make sure your post is on topic, so answer questions too! They're fun, I promise xD

How do you think Emmett would be different if he had never been turned & had stayed human? (This is assuming the bear attack never happened!!)

I think that he wouldn't be as cocky about everything... being a big, strong, gorgeous vampire made him wonderfully overconfident!! He would still be fun-loving and the greatest person ever!! So he would just be...less scary? To humans at least... :mrgreen: :lol:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

HAPPY PROMOTIONS EVERYONE!!!!! *does promotion dance* That's the way (uh-huh uh-huh) I liiiike it! (uh-huh uh-huh)

Carrie~ Uhm, you put both Hannah and Willow. So am I a Jackhammer Operator or Trainee?

Yola Ted, Fat, Paige, Carrie, Jenn, Elise, and Bri! Welcome to Kay and Mel, whose posts I could not find. Sorry. I'm Hannah or Hanny, and welcome to the EDC!

Speaking of, when we were in a mall in the US like a month ago, there were sections, and on the directory there was a floor whose sections were E, D, and C. I took a picture of it. :D

How do you think Emmett would be different if he had never been turned & had stayed human? (This is assuming the bear attack never happened!!)
hm. This is a hard one. Well, I expect he'd continue on with his family and live and provide for them until he found 'someone', then marry her and continue on 'till he was old and gray and had grandchildren. I could see him as a farmer, too. Well, I could see most people as farmers. I live in farm country. *snorts*
to Fat's response~ I agree about that. I think he'd be more honest and hardworking, since he couldn't just sit back and let Alice see all the stock market, etc, but he'd have to work, and work lots. he'd still be charming, funny, big, and strong, like you said.
and the whole reason I replied to you, is because I thought you said he'd be MORE, then half-way through realized you said less. hehe. sorry.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey Everyone I'm back! Those who know where I was at the Aerosmith Concert was AMAZING! Steven Tyler (the lead singer) is awesome! The Drummer and the Guitarist both had solos! which was awesome! and of course Steven is the best! The only bad thing I have to say is all of the drunk idiots by us cause we were on the floor of the stadium the 17th row from the stage so we were really close but there was a lot of drunk people! They spilled Beer all over my shoes! :cry: otherwise the concert was AMAZING!

Bri: My friend that went with us to the concert smuggled a camera in( :D ) and she took pics and videos so I'll try to get those on here!

Hannah: You were talking about the EDC directory sign thing and I just had to say that when we went out to eat we were on Emmett street! Kinda silly to over react to but I was soooo happy.

Congrats to everyone that got PROMOTED! Good job!

Fat: Hi! I'm back now and don't plan on dissapearing anytime soon!

sorry if theres anyone I missed. I'm so tired *yawns*

Question time:

How do you think Emmett would be different if he had never been turned and stayed human? (This is assuming the bear attack never happened?)
ummmmmmmmm I don't think he would ever be truly happy because him being changed and meeting Rose was fate but I think he would live a normal life maybe be a engineer (don't ask why) or something and maybe get married to some girl in a small town and have kids.

OK I'm going to bed :lol:

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha good answers you guys!!!

Raven ~ Hey there! Well that's good, I wouldn't want my Auntie Raven to dissapear anyhow! xD Heehee! I love your avvie & siggy!!! I LOVE Supernatural!!! I'm glad you had fun at the concert... though I'm sorry it had to be a "otherwise fun" moment :D

Hanny ~ Oh, silly sister of mine :lol: :D Omigosh, that's so cool, you should put that picture on FB!!! :D

New Question again??

We seem to be running out of questions fast... That's awesome!!! :D

What do you think Emmett's parents were like?

I'm not sure if this question's been asked before, but I was wondering :)

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hello EDC!!! :mrgreen:

Hello Hanny!! I wanna see this pic of yours. Sounds cute :)

Hi Melody! I'm Paige :D

Aloha Fat!!

This is a bit hard, Hanny. I agree with Fat that he wouldn't be as confident! He's certainly a bit cocky as a vampire (in a good way of course!) I think he would be still be the charming, strong, funny guy he is though.. just not so much. Haha Fat, I could soo see him as a farmer. Or a builder. Something handyman! And he'd definitely have a family and wife :) Family would be the number 1 priority for him I think, just like he is with the Cullens & Bella =)

I think they were nice people. His Dad would probably be similar to Emmett. Emmett has to get his lovely personality traits from somewhere. I think his mum would of been a typical mother.. always cooking in the kitchen and being there for her kids. I can see them living on a farm or cottage somewhere in the middle of no where. With cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, horses, goats and dogs! And lots of grassy fields :D
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hannah/Willow- I'm so stupid! Sorry about that. I put your name down when I was counting it all up as Hannah, and then later as Willow. :oops: Anyway, you are a Jackhammer OPERATOR. Yay for you! :D

Another promo! See, I told you that some of you guys were really close. :)

Congrats to Fat who is now a Dump Truck Trainee!

And now for a question!

We know Emmett as the prankster/jokester. How do you think he would be as a father? Would he still be the same, or would he become somewhat like Edward?
I think he'd become a mixture of both. Or, maybe the way to put it would be to say that his protective side would just become a bit more noticable. He'd definitely have his fun, but there would be absolutely NOBODY so much as touching that kid.

Wow. That was short and to the point. Oh well!

See ya guys!
~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

-Bounces in- Hi, hi everyone! And thanks for the welcome back, Fat. ^_^ Kellan was HILARIOUS in Stick In. Me and my dad were just watching it again the other day. The scene of him wearing make-up with the hair-ties in his hair will never get old. :lol: Didn't someone on here make an icon out of that part in one of the earlier threads?

Congrats on being able to vote, Elise! Even if it isn't that interesting, at least it's something, right? :P

CARRIE! :D -Glomps- Isn't it weird how the thread suddenly exploded? But I'm loving it, I haven't talked to most of you in SO long so this is de-wait for it... Lightful! Delightful! :lol: Sorry, I was just watching that episode of How I Met Your Mother the other day and I couldn't resist.
Also, 'Holy Facinelli' made me crack up in RL. I'm going to have to use that sometime xD

Wow, I haven't been able to say this in a while... CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PROMOTIONS, YOU GUYS! -Does the cabbage patch- And bring it around town. Bring. It. Around. Toowwn~

Aww, I'm sorry about those jerks, Raven. My mom had beer spilled all over her dress when we saw Taking Back Sunday last year. :( I hate when people are so inconsiderate about that stuff. But I'm glad you had a good time, it sounds freakin' awesome! Especially being that close. And yay, pictures! Thanks ^__^

Question time~

Hmm, I think he would gone on living his life like a normal person. He would have taken care of his family for as long as he could, then get married, have a big family of his own, etc. Just a pretty normal life.
And I don't live in farm country but I've always been able to see him working on a farm too, Hannah. But I think I've mentioned that on her umpteen times. :lol: He just seems like the really hard-working type to me.

We know Emmett as the prankster/jokester. How do you think he would be as a father? Would he still be the same, or would he become somewhat like Edward?

I agree that he'd be a mixture of both. He would be the 'fun dad' who spoils his kids. I can totally picture him as the kind of person whose kids want to stay up an hour later and when he tells them no, they would give him the puppy-dog pout and he would cave in right away. :roll: But when it comes to protecting them, he would always be there. If you picked on his kids then watch out. xD (I think Rose would be just as protective, actually.)
Oh man, can you imagine Emmett with a daughter who wants to date? :shock:
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

HOLY CRAP CARRIE!!!!!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!
Incase you didn't notice I really miss talking to you and seeing you here :D :D :D :D
It has bee waaaaayyyyyy too long!!!

Congrats to all the promos!!
WOO!

I spose I should answer a question whilst I am here and procrastinating from my phyiscs homework :)

I think his personality would've been very much the same, very carefree and loving, ready to have a good time. He would've gotten married to a beautiful lady, probably someone very similar to Rose, then had the cutest 4 kids, raised them and been the best dad in the world, grown old with his wife, watching his kids grow up and have their own kids, spoiling them with the best grandpa in history.
Or at least that's what I think would happen if he never got turned.

I think he would be the best father in the world. I think he would be the same, we've seen him a bit with Ness and they say he is really good with her. He would play all their games with them, even the dolls with daughters. teach them to have the best sense of humour and have a fun time, no matter the circumstances. But then I also think he could be really sensible with them and teach them all the right manners and being generally good people. He would be quite protective of them, but not to the point where they aren't able to do things they want. Just noone would touch them..

I think they were really family orientated people who loved their family more than anything else and doing their best to raise them to appreciate everything in life. His father would've had much the same personality as him (He would have to get it from somewhere right..) and I think his mum would've been much the same as Esme. Or that's what I'm feelin' at the moment. I think she would've...

Paige: I'm from east coast NSW :) Pretty much the most beautiful town ever...

Bri: It was pretty exciting voting..I voted for my friends dad then for the Australian Sex Party..Just cos I could :lol:

Oh and face de-swelled nicely and now I'm in the middle of the 40 hour Famine for World Vision so I'm quite the hungry little munchkin but it's all for a good cause!!

Right I think I've procrastinated from Phyics enough tonight so I'll be back soon peeps!!
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Melody
Learning to Love Green

Post by Melody »

I think that he would still have a great sense of humor but I also agree that he would be less confident. I can imagine him working on a farm or something, then owning a ranch and doing most of the labour himself :lol: Its nice to imagine him with kids as he is great with Nessie. He would have made an awesome father IMO :)
They were probably a very close family. His mother and father would have been deeply in love and enjoyed life. I think that they wouldnt have been rich but not poor either. Maybe more near the poor end of the spectrum. His dad would have been like him in many ways - looks and humour. While his mother was probably very protective of her family and was very affectionate.
Its hard to think about how they would have felt when he disappeared :( :/
Emmett would have been a fantastic father. He would love to play all of the kids games with them and i think he would spoil them silly. All of the kids would have a great sense of humor like their dad and they would really enjoy life. They would be really positive children. I dont know if he would be the exact same, maybe the loud Emmett we know but slighly quieter and toned down :lol: He wouldnt be as protective as Edward - he would want the kids to mess around and get covered in mud! :mrgreen:

Team Edward - because real men sparkle ;)
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"