Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by BlueStarEgo »

It feels like Christmas, doesn't it? :D
Oh it feels better than Christmas! Am I the only one who nearly jumped out of my seat with excitement> :lol: If my mom wasn't asleep I probably would have screamed!

1) Elena's on the phone, calling 911. John is on the floor, fighing for his life. Katherine is walking around in the background. John see's Kat, says "Behind you" to Elena, who spins around.
Hmmm, and WHY is he still alive? Lol. no, j/k. I'm surprised Katherine stuck around to be seen. I kinda had a feeling she would disappear and keep doing things like that to hint at her being back

2) Announcer: "Last year was just a taste" (footage from season one). Damon tells Stefan he kissed Elena (Stefan has a priceless look on his face). Bonnie says "I know how to take down a vampire."
Well if season 1 was just a taste then I know I'll surely die when season 2 airs lol. Is it just me or does Stefan'Paul look brighter in this scene? I mean like his eyes look a lot lighter. Is it his hair or something like that? I liked "dark" Stefan lol. I love how Bonnie knows who she is now and hopefully in season 2 she'll be more comfortable with herself.

3) Elena: (shaking Jeremy, who's laying in bed) "Jeremy please wake up!"
For some reason I want him to be a vampire. I want him to feel like he belongs somewhere. I feel like he only chose the vampire route to be able to turn off the feeling of being alone. I'm only afraid that if he does do just that he won't forgive Elena and he'll be this extra mean and spiteful person.

4) Kat talks to Bonnie, and it's the "I'm Katherine" line. Right after, unfortunately, she chokes Bonnie.
I don't like her at all. How dare you choke Bonnie lol. Well, to me obviously Bonnie is a true threat or else I don't think Katherine would even pay her any mind. I just hope Bonnie knows what she's doing and doesn't end up dead somewhere in a ditch.

5) Damon: "She's Katherine. She loves to play games."
She's the devil and I hope she goes away soon. The end.

6) Kat: "You want to play with me?"
Stefan: "How can I play if I don't know the rules?"
Kat: "No rules, Stefan."

I'm hoping they're talking about an actual game :lol: I hate to see her toy with both brothers.

7) Elena's spinning around (this is connected to the beginning), Kat runs before Elena can see her (E holding the knife). Damon makes the suggestion to move.
I thought this whole scene was funny :lol: I'm not sure if a knife could do too much damage to a vampire but i guess it's worth a try eh Elena? lol.

8) Stefan: "I'm not going to let Katherine come in here and destroy you!"
Yea, I'm sure he's talking to Damon. I know she's only gonna mess up his head. So sad.

9) Damon: "We've got a crazy ex on the loose."
:lol: #TrueStory, She's insane. I'd like to know what goes through her head on a daily basis lol.

10) Stefan looking at the old pic of Kat. Two people on a bed.
I think thats Damon on the bed with her.......so jealous lmao. I hope he's looking at the picture and asking himself why he liked her in the first place =/

11) Kat: "Do you want to know why I'm here, Stefan? I came back for you."(to Stefan)
Ugh! I SO don't like her. I had a feeling she was comming back for him though. He's hot sh*t. Everybody wants him lol.

12) Kat: "Kiss me or kill me? What'll it be?" (to Damon) Lovely makeout session on the floor. Elena (to Stefan): "Damon's not stable when it comes to her." Stefan (to Damon): "She'll try to break us. How we respond to that will define us."
I don't even know what to say to that one. I don't want to read too much into any ONE scene and then it turns out to be something else. I think I'll just wait to see everything and be surprised =)

I need to know who Katherine bit and what's gonna happen with Caroline & Matt.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

^ I did scream :D lol And I jumped around a bit :D

This season has a new director, so of course he'll have a different lighting and filming style. That might be why Stefan looks different :)

Just to clear this up, that scene with "Two people in bed" is from season one :) My bad. There are a lot of old scenes in the video, and the lighting looked more season-two to me.

I love Kat :D There are so few real female villians in TV and movies.

Oh, a synopsis for episode one of season two, The Return, is up!
KATHERINE HAS RETURNED WITH A VENGEANCE — Picking up on the same night as last season’s finale, Elena arrives home to a nightmare as she discovers Uncle John’s and Jeremy’s fate. At the hospital, Sheriff Forbes is comforted by Matt, Bonnie and Damon while she waits to hear if Caroline will survive the car accident. After a confusing conversation with Elena about the night’s events, Damon is the first to realize that Katherine has returned. Katherine’s arrival sends Stefan and Damon on a path to find out what she wants, why she’s back, and how much of a threat she is to the people they love. Meanwhile, still reeling from his father’s death, Tyler is surprised when his charming and mysterious uncle, Mason Lockwood, arrives to console the family.
Also, there's more news about The Vampire Diaries soundtrack! It will feature music from season one as well as season two, and it due out in October 12th. Here's the track listings (bold means they weren't in season one):

1. Vampire Diaries Theme (Intro) – Mike Suby
2. Sleep Alone – Bat for Lashes
3. Running Up That Hill – Placebo
4. Obsession – Sky Ferreira
5. Bloodstream (Vampire Diaries Remix) – Stateless
6. On Melancholy Hill (Feed Me Remix) – Gorillaz
7. We Radiate – Goldfrapp
8. Hammock – Howls
9. The Fellowship – Smashing Pumpkins
10. Head Over Heels – Digital Daggers
11. Down – Jason Walker
12. Currency of Love – Silversun Pickups
13. Beauty of the Dark – Mads Langer
14. All You Wanted – Sounds Under Radio featuring Alison Sudol of A Fine Frenzy
15. Vampire Diaries Theme (Outro) – Mike Suby

Thank you Vampire-Diaries.net for the info :)

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Okay, I'm not going to answer the questions (maybe later) but instead, I wanted to ask you guys something. It seems as if quite a few, if not all, of you don't like Jeremy so I was just wondering why that is. What is it about him that makes you guys hate/dislike him so much? Just: Why do you not like Jeremy?

Personally, I'm a pretty big fan of his. But I'll say why after I hear a few of your opinions!
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

^ I don't hate Jeremy, just annoyed with him. I understand that he's going through a LOT right now, but he's doing some selfish things at the end of season one. He's got reason to hate Elena, Stefan, and Damon because of the Vicki thing, but the fact that he takes it all out on Elena, doesn't even try to listen to the reasons why she did it.

Another thing is that he tried to turn vampire! Again, he just lost Anna, so it's not that surprising that he'd do anything to just take away the grief and loss, but he never even paused to think how this would affect everyone around him. He never even thought about the prospect of eternal life without Anna, and how that would feel after a few decades, watching everyone he loves die.

I don't dislike him nearly as much as I did after the season one finale, but that doesn't mean I'm not still annoyed. At this point I'm just hoping Jeremy doesn't die in The Return. :) He's a good, interesting character most of the time.

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

rapid_reader1 wrote:^ I don't hate Jeremy, just annoyed with him. I understand that he's going through a LOT right now, but he's doing some selfish things at the end of season one. He's got reason to hate Elena, Stefan, and Damon because of the Vicki thing, but the fact that he takes it all out on Elena, doesn't even try to listen to the reasons why she did it.

Another thing is that he tried to turn vampire! Again, he just lost Anna, so it's not that surprising that he'd do anything to just take away the grief and loss, but he never even paused to think how this would affect everyone around him. He never even thought about the prospect of eternal life without Anna, and how that would feel after a few decades, watching everyone he loves die.

I don't dislike him nearly as much as I did after the season one finale, but that doesn't mean I'm not still annoyed. At this point I'm just hoping Jeremy doesn't die in The Return. :) He's a good, interesting character most of the time.
I totally agree with you VFF. It's not that I dislike him.. he's annoying.
Everything is about him. He's childish and not really a responsible person. (Remember in the first few episodes that Elena must follow him everywhere because he was high?)

He's just a child. He may be sixteen (or seventeen?) but he acts like a 6 years-old. Elena tried to help him and he's just like "omg you erased my memories, I won't talk to you ever again, screw you, go to hell".
That's just childish. Elena wanted the BEST for him, she wanted that from the beginning. She followed him into the Men's room and she'd try over and over again to let him see he must go on and not using alcohol/drugs. She's motherly, she wants the best for her brother. And Jeremy just doesn't SEE that. That's what makes him so stubborn and childish. He won't listen to her, while she wanted the best for him.

I swear that if Elena/Damon/Stefan knew Jeremy wouldn't "forget" about Vicki but know there's something missing and if they only knew how he would feel, Elena would NEVER have chosen to let Damon erase his memory.

She thought it was for the best, that he would forget. That's why she'd choose it. Maybe it wasn't her call to make (as Jeremy says) but SHE is the one who takes care of any other person, expecially Jeremy. She acts kinda motherly, mothers always want the best for their child. But yes, they make mistakes.

That's how I see it, Elena the responsible, motherly, taking care of Jeremy - one. Jeremy the childish, stubborn, impossible one. I don't hate him, but I hate the fact he just doesn't see what Elena has done FOR him (in stead of TO him).
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

First of all, thank you for posting the trailer for Season 2. I have been looking everywhere for a trailer or even a teaser about Season 2. You all made my day!

Katherine is one psychotic villain and I love how Nina plays her! I'm very curious as how Damon will react to her. I hope it finally dawns on him that Kat never loved him. Although Kat could play the "I've always wanted you instead of Stefan" card.

As for the questions above, I agree with you guys. I think the part where Damon says he kissed Elena is when he tells Stefan that he knows that Kat is back.

Re: Jeremy- I don't hate him. He can be annoying, but he's got a lot of stuff going on:

1. He lost his parents.
2. Found out that Elena has been adopted. Not even his real sister.
3. His druggie girlfriend was killed by a vamp.
4. Had his memory erased against his will. I know that Elena did it with the right intentions, but it's still wrong.
5. His vamp girlfriend is killed.

So yeah, I don't blame the guy for being angsty, moody, and hard to deal with but I really hope that he isn't turned as a vamp though. I don't think he'll be an interesting vamp.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I don't hate Jeremy, I actually love him like I do most of the cast/characters. He's being a little snot right now of course but he's been hurt repeatedly so that's understandable. That;s why I said I kind of wanted him to be a vampire. Maybe then he'll feel like he belongs somewhere. I know if he does though there will be serious issues. Anyways, Time isn't passing fast enough! I'm going crazy waiting :lol: I hope Damon knew it was her as soon as he kissed her. I wonder if he'll be more pissed than happy to see her. what do you think?
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

BlueStarEgo,

That's what I'm wondering about too. I think initially, he'll be really happy that she comes back, but then he'll get angry for her not finding/caring for him. It seems to me that Katherine liked Stefan more than Damon. Does anyone else have that impression? I haven't read the books so I don't know what 'really happens'. Things are going to be very interesting since Kat is back.

Only 15 days to go!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

cullengirl, I feel like Katherine wanted stefan more than she wanted Damon also. And, that Damon kind of knew it and that's another reason he "hates" Stefan. Are you interested in reading the books? I'm looking for them around my home but I can't find the first one. I REFUSE to start anywhere else :lol: .
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Well we've only got 13 days to go, and Europe already has the DVD!!! (reminder to all TVD fans in the US: Season one comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray on August 31st)

To help the time pass, we've been given fantastic season two promo pics, as well as snapshots of the episodes. Because there are so many links and the maximum allowed is 7, here's a link to a VA website where I've posted them all:

Lots and lots of pics!