Request a Topic **SPOILER FREE ZONE**

REQUESTS, COMMENTS, FEEDBACK
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Real Jasper Hale
Wrapped around Alice's little finger

Re: Request a Topic

Post by The Real Jasper Hale »

Una, I know you feel threatened by the use of pictures. I know it can lead to problems, but I'm sure all the people here will behave responsibly for this, one, very special occasion. You like Bella, don't you? Don't you want to make this a special day for her? Wouldn't you like to give the members here a treat as well? I know how much you truly love to make people feel special. I really think you will feel good about doing this if you allow it.
Don't you feel better already?
*smiles knowingly and heads off to find Alice*
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

The Real Jasper Hale wrote:Una, I know you feel threatened by the use of pictures. I know it can lead to problems, but I'm sure all the people here will behave responsibly for this, one, very special occasion. You like Bella, don't you? Don't you want to make this a special day for her? Wouldn't you like to give the members here a treat as well? I know how much you truly love to make people feel special. I really think you will feel good about doing this if you allow it.
Don't you feel better already?
Yes, strangely, I do feel better about allowing them for this very special occasion. Alright, Alice and Jasper, I'll allow the posting of images for this day only. I'm sure Bella and Renesmee will enjoy it!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
The Real Jacob Black
I hate bloodsuckers ***Just Kidding

Post by The Real Jacob Black »

Dude, that's just too creepy. *Light bulb goes off in his head* Can you help me convince Nessie to want something that won't cost me a leg and an arm? Like one of those Zhu Zhu pets I keep hearing about?
Does my being half naked bother you?
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Oh Una, thank you, thank you. I knew you would understand the importance of the event and Jasper has such a way of explaining things. *Alice whispers something so fast only Jasper can understand her*

And for your generosity, I found this great little retreat in Napa Valley. I've already booked your family for the Labor Day Weekend.

Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Wow. Have fun Una!!
That was very sweet of you Alice. I'm sure Una and her hubby will love it there.

Um, I live in Wisconsin...
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Wow, that is very generous and gracious of you Alice. Thank you, my hubby and I have been dying to get a little vacation in. I can't wait to have my 8 month old see the beautiful countryside! Guess I better start packing!! :D
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

Alice put me in charge of party games and said I needed to come here to request a thread for us to use. Alice hasn't approved any of my games yet - she said showing everyone that I can beat Bella at arm wrestling now was not a good party game, but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Maybe we can play Pin the Tail on the Wolf since Rosalie said she is about to rip Jacob's off if he doesn't stop hogging Nessie. Or maybe she said she would rip him a new one if he didn't share. *shrugs*

Could we have a Party Games Thread for Bell... um, I mean Nessie's birthday party? Please and Thank You.
Why should the devil have all the good times?
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Since Alice has announced what we just now decided... 8-)

Emmett, you may have your game threads. We will post them the day of the party, but won't unlock them until about midday. Pel even offered to give us some prizes for those who play the games and win. We also have some siggies and avi's in the works. There will be about four games, all of them related to Twilight or the Lexicon. I hope you enjoy them!
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I would like to request a topic for the discussion of Disney villains, like you know discussion of faves and least faves...
Simply because Disney seems to be good at creating villains.
I don't mind if this doesn't happen.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

MOD EDIT: Disney Villains found HERE.
The Real Aro
Making Onion Skin Look Good

Post by The Real Aro »

I would like to request a thread for the appreciation of myself.
I have spent all morning looking for the "Team Aro" threads but sadly I have not found a place where your members can express their appreciation of me. Surely this has been an oversight.

I did find the delightful ladies play acting being members of my guard, I'm eager to make their aquaintence!
Oh yes and a thread devoted to meal suggestions for my brothers and i (although your suggestions have been rather unappetizing....)