Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by fanMNM »

QOTD: Have you ever had a real life moment that made you think, "This is something I'd read in a book or see in a movie!" (Just one of those moments that is so unbelieveable...it seems like it would be more appropriate in a work of fiction?) If yes, what was it?

LEX ODYSSEY CLUE #3
The gals on this next thread all have an addiction
To an actor as well as a character from fiction...

Thank you Naureen!!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Hmm..I can't think of a real life moment, but when I was little I use to think I had an invisible narrator narrating my moves and life. LOL! Which sounds crazy, I know, but I use to watch a lot of tv before I found my passion for reading.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

fanMNM wrote:QOTD: Have you ever had a real life moment that made you think, "This is something I'd read in a book or see in a movie!" (Just one of those moments that is so unbelieveable...it seems like it would be more appropriate in a work of fiction?) If yes, what was it?
Every time I took my six children to Sam's Club or Walmart when they were younger, it was like an Erma Bombeck moment. Or maybe Lavern and Shirley. Taking them into the bathroom, (there were six under the age of five) was especially difficult, and full of hillarity. The old guy at the door of Sam's knew all their names.
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Random Question - Anyone know of any Forums in relation to possible Eclipse DVD Release Parties or Twilight Relates Get Together? Thanks :D
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Addicted- Haven't heard of any but if I do, I'll pass along the info

previous QOTD: I had one of those "movie" moments once...it was an embarassing moment. I was having one of those days where everything was going wrong. It got to the point where it was just bizarre and random...like you'd see in a movie! I kept thinking someone was going to yell "CUT!" at any moment and I'd be able to breathe a sigh of relief. Never happened though...here's my story: I was in my 2nd yr of college, just found out I had gall stones and needed surgery to have my gall bladder removed. I was in the middle of finals, so decided to wait for surgery until they were all through. I was having attacks pretty regularly though. Doctor gave me pain killers. The night before my Eng. Lit. exam, I was up till 1 AM studying and had a pretty rough attack. Took some pills and went to bed. Still don't know if my alarm never went off or if I turned it off and just went back to sleep. Anyway, woke up 1 and a half hours into my exam. Freaked out. Grabbed the clothes on the floor from the day before (Hey, I was in college! LOL) and ran out the door. Front door to my apartment wouldn't shut. It had been on the maintanence list for weeks because rain had swollen the wood. That morning, it stopped closing completely. Car wouldn't start...took 5 tries to get it to turn over but it finally did. Drove over to campus (only 2 minutes away) and ran to class. As I'm running, I feel something fall out of the bottom of my pants. It was a pair of underwear! I prayed no one saw and threw them into my book bag. Ran in to four people I knew (all guys) who just happened to be in the building when they weren't normally there at that time. My hair was a mess and I had no idea what my face looked like! From the looks I got, it was scary though. Got into class, grabbed an exam and picked a seat. A girl leans over and says "Do you know all of your clothes are on inside out??" I burst into tears...finishing the whole situation off with major emotional hysterics in front of the teacher and the class. Yup...wanted the earth to swallow me whole just then!!

Thank you Naureen!!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Fan, that is horrible! You can't make that stuff up, only real life gives you that kinda mishap.

Happy Birthday Nissanmama!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Happy Birthday Nima!!!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Happy Birthday, Nima!

Hope you enjoy your fabulous day!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Happy Birthday Nima!

QOTD: If you were an icecream flavor, what flavor would you be and why?

Thank you Naureen!!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Happy Birthday Nima!!
I hope your supernatural stud and wonderbabies made your day special!

Fan: that was hilarious!! Honestly, bac was right, you can't make that stuff up! Sorry it happened to you, though.

QOTD: If you were an icecream flavor, what flavor would you be and why?
Either Rocky Road because I'm pretty nutty and rather chunky, or Fudge Ripple because there is a lot of flavor running through me. :lol: