Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pharmer4
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by pharmer4 »

jasmine wrote:@pharmer, is that a saying I have never heard of? If not, we don't have a basement...

for an explanation of basement cat, visit http://icanhascheezburger.com/
30 year old tattooed metal-loving male Twilight Fan. Breaking the Stereotype.

If you don't understand the science of Twilight, or just like to scoff at it, read my explanations here
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

OK guys so Im setting up an additional account at FB and moving you all to it...so that I can have pretty much just Lexily/art ppl on one account and family and like old HS friends on the other...just because there is big family dramz going on right now...SOOOO...if you get a request from someone with my name with an R initial...it is me.
Now, Im sure I screwed up some and I know I didnt add people to the new one or I didnt delete from the old one...(and Im content just to let that be)...but if I didnt friend you on the new one AND I deleted you from the old one you can send me a friend request. FB wouldnt allow me to friend request some ppl...*cough Ninna cough*
Sooo thats whats goin down if I totally confused you all!
I will copy this and put it in the Lex page on FB!
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

Hi there!!! I'm finally back on the Lex too...as many of you already know I came back from my long vacation at my parent's about two weeks ago but I'm really busy these days. There are so many things to do before the baby arrives...the bags are ready, though, because my doctor suggested I prepare them at the beginning of september, even if the due date is exactly on Halloween.
For this reason these days my flat has been invaded by diapers and a series of small objects the existence of which I ignored until some weeks ago :mrgreen: Anyway, I've managed to keep both my and the baby's stuff for the hospital to a minimum...
Now, I have to rearrange all the wardrobes and chest of drawers and get rid of the enormous amount of useless things we have in the house.
I hope everybody is ok...I'll keep you update and try not to talk only about the pregnancy. With The Vampire Diaries's second season starting tomorrow and True Blood's third coming to an end I'm sure it will be easy :mrgreen:
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

SarahGoddard

Post by SarahGoddard »

Hey guys.

Misty totally get that. Makes sense to me :)

Dimber I'm so glad your excited about baby! It's a very exciting time so feel free to tell us all about it!

Ugh fml at the moment. A) not enjoying being away from Codaniel (understatement of the century award goes to...) and B) noone else seems really fussed that I'm back. Everyone was very quick to moan that I "didn't miss them enough" but my supposed best friends have all been do selfish and self involved since I've been back.

I'm not expecting over the top ness but a text message? Not just messaging me on fb about what sweets and presents I brought back etc.

Ugh there's more to it but I'm not really in the mood to get into it now.

Hope everyones good. Let's try and get the board moving again shall we? Even if it's just little posts. I miss you guys!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

Hi Gen Yers!
Dude, that basement cat site is funny! And I'm really glad True Blood is back. Rosie likes Vampire Diaries, but I like me some southern style vamps. ;)

Oh, back to what I am supposed to do.

I've been sent here to announce the games for Nessie's *winks* Birthday.

We will have four games and Pel has donated four items as prizes for the games: a Twilight Tours book, a Twilight Audio Book, Twilight Journals, and a Lexicon Tote bag. Ouisa the mod is also going to make an avi or siggy as prizes. The games are kind of cheesy, but hey, it's a website not an open field.

So, the games are going to open up at noon Eastern Standard Time (-4 GMT). Go read the rules first, and then be there to play and win!
Why should the devil have all the good times?
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

Awww Sarah, that blows. RIght now, you need all the friendship and comfort a friend is supposed to give, and not getting it probably makes you even more sad. Just know that we are here for you babe. If we were rich, we would be there in a heartbeat.(and I would be buying all Sleek products that arent available here aswell, you've made me an addict :P )
Hopefully, you'll find a way to be with your flake soon enough.

about me, well im feeling a bit better. Seeing my family this weekend was nice, but the train ride..omg..it felt like a whole new concussion. :(On top of that I always get emotional when I get back home from seeing my parents, and this time, it as just too much. I crashed. Luckely for me, my boss gave me the next days off and tonight ill try to go to work for the first time in a week. We'll see what happens. Unfortuantely my collegues grandfather is on his deathbed, which ofcourse is really sad. BUt also, now i have to work a full length day tomorrow, instead of the afternoon, imk not sure how that will go.

I havent been doing anything the last few days, just laying in bed or on the couch. I got soooooo bored. So I started spending my bday money online. OFCOURSE on Sleek palettes(thanx again for introducing me to them Sarah), But the one on my wishlist thats LE, was not available anymore when i finished my order. *sobs* So Now i prolly wont ever get Safari...(or curious or jewel, but thats not as important) Oh well, at least I got 3 or 4 others..next to the 3 i already had, hahaha. And I got some Sugarpill aswell, awesome makeup. Cant wait to try it all out.

So I dont have much to tell, cause i havent been doing a lot ...lol

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
SarahGoddard

Post by SarahGoddard »

Where are the rules? Link please :D

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

Hey Lexily!
I am back on...hopefully have more time to post here.
Misty- I got your FB add! WOOT!
I am so tired. So much has been going on I can't even think straight. I hope all my lovelies are doing well! I miss everyone so much and I feel totally out of the loop when I come on since I am never here! But I am going to try to come on more often! I know I always say that but this time it is true! Hope you all have a great day!!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

MRK wrote:FB wouldnt allow me to friend request some ppl...*cough Ninna cough*
It's because of my privacy settings.

I had a pretty good post going, then pup demanded play-attention and I left for an hour, of course when I tried to post it vanished... And now I gotta go to work :(

Luvs you all!
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

i dont know what it is with me wearing 2 pigtail braids, but everytime I do, people tend to think Im much younger *frowns*.
One time a customer thought i had married -really- young, untill i told her i was almost 30.
and just last week, a door salesmen asked me IF MY PARENTS WERE HOME???
*facepalm*

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/