Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by rapid_reader1 »

@BlueStarEgo I'll have discussion points ready for next weekend :D Actually, they may just be here, but invisible on Friday. Well see how the week goes, but your questions were more then good enough to get a conversation going :)

Speaking of questions I still haven't answered:

Damon
1. What do you think Stefan will do about Damon losing it like that?
I think we already saw what his reaction will be. He knows what happened, and he still wants to believe in the best of his brother.

2. Do you think Damon will try to apologize?
Lol, Damon doesn't apologise. I do think, however, that he'll do something to make it to to Jeremy, Elena, and the viewers.

3. Will he care?
Yes, he will. Obviously there's nothing that can take it back, but I really hope that he takes the time to think about why he did that, and hopefully he'll learn from it. Namely, not to EVER be vulnerable in front of Katherine.

4. Do you think Damon helped Caroline just to attempt at making amends with Bonnie or do you think he honestly cared?
Damon cared because Elena cared. Bottom line is that he never would just walk into a hospital and give his blood to some girl he used to use for blood. She's connected to Elena, so he did it. And he doesn't need to make amends with Bonnie, IMO. She needs to do some apologising.

5. Do you think Damon knew Jeremy had the ring on?
No! It really bothers me that people are backing up Damon on what he did. I'm still Team Damon, but it doesn't make me a bad fan for making what he did his responsibility. Stop blaming Elena and Jeremy, and start putting the blame where it's due.
Now, back on track. Damon didn't know Jer had the ring on, or else he wouldn't have been going on about how Jer wanted to become a vampire.

Jeremy
1. How do you think he'll react to Damon killing him?

Remember how Jer had that conversation with John? About the family legacy? Sure, Jeremy was happy to tell John he was wrong, but then that same night, a vampire he sorta-trusted killed him. And this is after he walked into his sister's room to find her upset, and Damon holding her wrists. Personally, I believe this is what will make Jer into the new John. That, and he's been hurt so much by the vampire world, that it's easy to forget about Anna's kind nature, and the Stefan's caring relationship with Elena.

2. With him failing at turning himself do you think he'll try again in the future?
As I said in the question above, I really think the Damon thing will turn him to the other side. I don't think the reasons he wanted to become a vampire are as clear to him now. They're being blurred as he's being taken more into the world of dangerous vampires. Face it, the only vamps he remembers knowing is Anna, Stefan, and Damon. Sure, Damon's been dangerous the whole time, but he's never done anything like what he did in The Return.

Caroline
1. Do you think she'll come back a vampire?

Haha, yes.

2. If so how do you think she'll react?
I think she was a character primed and ready to become a vampire! She'll be awesome :) She will probably be angry at Elena for keeping a secret from her, probably one she thinks is cool.

3. If she dies what do you think her mom, Bonnie, and Matt will do?
Can I change this to, What will Liz, Bonnie, and Matt think of a vampire Caroline? Let's start with Liz. She's believed her whole life that no vampires are good. They're all evil. She has them in this one category. And her relationship with Caroline isn't good, so that will add a whole new dimension to it. I think this change will force her to rethink her ways of life, and also the life she wants to have with her daughter.
Bonnie, I think, will blame Damon. Even though it's 100% her fault. She's the one who asked him to give Caroline the blood.
Matt will finally find out about vampires! And his werewolf friend is, I'm sure, soon to come. Maybe episode three, perhaps (Bad Moon Rising)? Hopefully he'll try to keep an open mind. I definately think there will be some kind of conversation between him and Elena, because they've both been in that situation.

Tyler
1. What do you think about his Uncle Mason?

Mason seems...I don't know. He seems like he could be a good mentor for Ty, but I also see this side to him of a very bad mentor. I'm keeping my mind open :)

2. Do you think he'll truly try and help Tyler?
Help? Again, we don't know enough yet. He could seriously hurt Tyler's way of dealing with this.

3. S. Forbes said he doesn't believe in the council and wants nothing to do with it. What are your thoughts on that?
I think that he didn't view it in the same way Damon did (as a way to keep tabs on him) and he's got enough to worry about.

Note on Tyler: Someone said something somewhere (lolll) about that drink Tyler had being werewolf-related. They made the point that the Mayor wouldn't have any reason to have alcohol hidden in his study, because it was always so available to Tyler. Also, when Mason came in, he was rude to Jer, with no prior meeting or contact between them.

Elena
1. After Elena finds out what happened between Damon & Katherine do you think she'll have any regret or remorse for Damon?

I think...she'll understand. If she doesn't find out, I would be surprised if she doesn't try to hurt him in some way. But even if she does find out what happened, it doesn't make what he did right. But she'll understand, and accept it that he was more upset to begin with then she gave credit for.

Stefan
1. After this incident with Jeremy do you think Stefan will actually fight Damon this time?

Nooooo. As I said in the first question, I think we've seen exactly what reaction we'll get from him. Elena's upset, so I think he'll do some digging as to what made Damon go off, but besides that I don't think there'll be any drama in the Salvatore house for a while. He'll be too afraid Damon'll go off again.

2.What do you think his plan will be to get rid of Katherine?
I honestly don't think he has one. I think his plan right now is to keep Elena as far away from her as possible, and not to fall into her trap. Oh, and to try and keep Damon out, too. Sooner or later *cough*episode4*cough* he'll try to find out what her plan is. Damon, I don't think, is interested in her plans anymore. He's done for a few episodes.

Katherine
1. Do you think she honestly came back for Stefan?

Maybe, but that's not the only reason.

2. Do you think she knew Elena looked so much like her?
Yes! She talked about Isobel earlier in the episode, and it sounds like Elena is part of the reason she came back, considering all that Kat bothered to find out about her.

3. How do you think she'll introduce herself to Elena?
In some completely unexpected way, making Stefan (Damon?) watch and know how powerless they are to stop her from getting what she wants.

4. Do you think she knows Pearl & Anna are dead? How do you thinks she will/did react?
Good question! I don't think she'll care that Anna is dead, but I think she tried to kill John because of Pearl. After all, she didn't take the ring. And the news of his death will come within a few episodes, I think. Stefan was right when he said Kat would try again.

5. Katherine knows the Salvatore brothers well. Do you think she intentionally hurt Damon, knowing he'll have violent reactions, and count on him loosing his mind as a push to cause some damage?
Hmm...I don't think she was planning for him to go off on someone else, but she absolutely meant to hurt him. How could she not, considering the way she said it.

Bonnie:
1. How do you feel about Bonnie accepting Damons offer to help Caroline?

I was kinda shocked! I didn't expect her to give into that risk. It makes me think there's more of a Caroline/Bonnie friendship then we know about.

2. How do you think her retaliation to her Brain-Pain game not affecting Katherine will go?
Ohhh I hope she tries. I'm tired of Bonnie, and Katherine knew Emily well, she knew what spells could be used against vampires, and how to avoid them, I'm sure.

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

::sniffs:: Ahh! I can smell Thursday in the air :lol:

I'm excited! I HATE the time zone differences we have. It beyond sucks! Anyways, does anyone know how long it takes for the network to post the new episodes on their site?
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Yayyyy it's that time of the week again!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to watch it online tonight after uni :D :D :D :D

Anyway... are we still doing the discussion thing like last week? If so, no posting spoilers until the weekend. Just invisible ink it.
Also, whoever it is doing the questions (Rapid) I think, can we maybe add a fave quotes part please??

Chrissy- Time zones suck big time!! I HATE THEM!!!!! I can't see VD for another 12 or more hours :'(

That me out. Until I see the ep!!!
-Paige
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey Paige! =) Time zones completely BLOW! 12 hours is a really long time! lol. I'd probably cry. I heard this random girl at school talking about TVD and I wanted to jump across the table to high five her :lol:

I won't post anything about the episode until the weekend. I'm sure some people are like me, when I see ANYTHING posted about something I haven't seen yet I can't help but to look :lol: Time is moving SO slow. 54 more minutes for me! :D

Quick question: Has anyone watched the new show "Nikita" with Maggie Q that comes on after TVD? I've watched it and i think it's a pretty cool show. I'm asking because if enough people like it I think I want to request a thread for it.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

BlueStarEgo wrote: Quick question: Has anyone watched the new show "Nikita" with Maggie Q that comes on after TVD? I've watched it and i think it's a pretty cool show. I'm asking because if enough people like it I think I want to request a thread for it.
WATCHED IT! Good so far :)

@ Aussie-twigirl, absolutely! We should make that part of every weeks discussion :)

TIME DIFFERENCES ARE HORRIBLE!!!! Only 3 hours to go! :D

Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

@BlueStarEgo: I watched last week's episode and this week's. It's definitely a good show, but I probably wouldn't participate too terribly much if there were a thread for it.

The episode was pretty good (not great), but I'm going to have to rewatch it since I had a pounding headache and couldn't focus on the show with so many commercials! A commercial came on at 8:33 once. Then, whenever the show started back up, there was another commercial at 8:39. So basically, it was about three minutes of the show, commercials, three minutes, commercials, and so on. It was just awful. So I'll rewatch it but fastforward this time!
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

*sigh* Waiting for TVD to be on....

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

EDIT Since it's the weekend, this will no longer be invisible. Don't read if you haven't seen Brave New World yet :)

Episode two is my new fav :D

OKAY! Time for questions!

Actually, first, some promo pics from episode 4, as well as the promo for next weeks episode!

Look here for all of the released Memory Lane pics so far.

Look here for the promo for Bad Moon Rising!

And, finally, we have the title for episode 5, as well as a description! Look below, though it is a little spoilery:

Season two, episode five, Kill or be Killed:
MASON’S PAST IS REVEALED — Tyler learns more about the Lockwood family curse from Mason. Stefan and Damon argue over how to handle Mason. Elena tries to keep Jeremy from becoming more involved with the Lockwood mystery, but Jeremy makes an effort to hang out with Tyler. Mason gives Sheriff Lockwood some startling information, leading to a night of violence, confession and heartbreak.

NOW for the questions! :D

General:
1) What did you think of the episode overall? What did you like/not like about it?
2) What was your favorite quote?

Elena:
1) Will Elena ever forgive Damon? Should she?
2) When Elena saved Damon, what do you think she meant by it?
3) Is Elena pulling away from Stefan and the vampire world again?

Stefan:
1) What does Stefan really think about Caroline?
2) Will he really keep Caroline safe?

Damon:
1) Will Damon stand by his promise to Jeremy?
2) Will Damon find out what the Lockwoods are?
3) Is Caroline going to be his new enemy?
4) Does he have other reasons for wanting Caroline dead?

Caroline:
1) What do you think of the new vampire Caroline?
2) How long will she last?
3) What will happen to her and Matt's relationship?
4) What will Liz think of her daughter turning vamp?
5) Will she tell Matt about vampires?

Mason:
1)What does Mason want with the moon stone?
2) What does it do?
3) What did you think of Mason's wolf-eyes?

Bonnie:
1) Does anyone else feel like Bonnie has run her course?
2) What were you thinking when Bonnie tried to kill Damon?

Jeremy:
1) If Jeremy going to become the new Uncle John?
2) Will Damon and Jeremy make an alliance?

Tyler:
1) Why didn't Tyler tell Mason about the moonstone?
2) What is he planning to do with it?
Last edited by rapid_reader1 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

My Answers: :D

General:
1) What did you think of the episode overall? What did you like/not like about it?
I LOVED IT! It was so good! Some episodes are amazing the first time because there are so many shocks, but this one didn't have it. Instead, it was amazing without the shocks, so it's still as amazing the second time. I like that. It's my new fav :)

Caroline: You suck!

Elena:
Hmm...Yes, she'll forgive him. Should she? Well, honestly, no! He tried to kill her brother! I'm still shocked she didn't demand that Stefan keep Damon away from Jer at the carnival!

I think she meant exactly as it looked: she didn't think it was right, and so she didn't want Bonnie to kill someone who didn't deserve it.

I really think so! :( When she went home, she just looked so tired of her life, and I saw an echo of what we saw in season one. I really think it could happen soon.

Stefan:
He thinks that Caroline should live, because Elena wants her too, and Caroline is the coolest vamp EVER.

YES! He will, because Elena will never forgive him if he doesn't.

Damon:
It's hard to say after the conversation at the end! But yes, Damon does tend to stand by his promises.

Yes! In the next episode, I think.

If she has half as much fun as I did writing a slap in an RP post, then YES. Because he's been horrible to her, and hopefully she'll teach him that humans aren't objects.

I wish I could say no, but he was very, very convinced that Caroline needed to die. There's something else there...

Caroline:
I LOVE HER!!! She's the perfect mix of Stefan and Damon! I was incredably proud when she didn't bite Matt :)

A long time, hopefully!

I think she'll tell Matt, and he'll be okay with it. He can talk to Elena and find that their relationships are very similar, and hopefully she can talk him through it.

NOT GOOD THINGS.

YEPPPP

Mason:
Idk! I wonder what it does?

2) What does it do?
idk...

LOVE THEM! They looked much less cool when Tyler first had them.

Bonnie:
OMG YES.

NOT.OKAY. I'm mad at Damon too, but she's the one who told him to give Caroline the blood!

Jeremy:
I used to think so...not anymore.

YES! Another bromance :D hehe

Tyler:
Because he wants to learn what's up with his uncle!

Use it in exchange for information...

PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Ahhh another AMAZING episode!!!

General:
I love love loved it! There is nothing to not like!
Stefan - Oh erm maybe they're um Ninja Turtles. (hehe made me giggle)

Elena:
Yes I think she will. And yes she should! We need some more Delena action! But he shouldn't have killed Jeremy.
She doesn't want Damon to die. But also maybe she just really didn't want Bonnie to kill anybody. I mean she'd just seen Caroline kill someone, who wants murderers for friends? And Bonnie shouldn't have been allowed to have that on her conscience.
I think so...which is really sad. But she really does love Stefan. So I don't know if she would pull away from it completely. I think she's just very very fed up of it all. Which is understandable.

Stefan:
He wants her to live for Elena's sake. I don't know whether he actually cares about her.
Yes. For Elena.

Damon:
I think so. Damon doesn't seem to be the kind of guy to break promises.
Yes he will. Hopefully soon!
Hehe I hope so! It could be very entertaining! Vampire Caroline is awesome! And she has every right to hate Damon.
I agree with rapid_reader. He did seem really sure that she had to die. But I don't know what other reasons he would have.

Caroline:
I love her! She is going to be so good as a vamp! I actually cheered her when she managed to not bite Matt, they are so cute!
I hope she will last, I think she will. She could be a really interesting character now. And she could help them get rid of Katherine.
I think that Matt will find out, and it will all be good.
Haha she is so not going to like it! If she finds out that is.
I'm not sure if she will tell him, but I think he will find out somehow. Maybe figure it out himself or something. I hope Matt finds out. He's the only one that doesn't know now!

Mason:
I don't know, but this is so exciting!
2) What does it do?
Dunno, but something awesome! And I can't wait to find out!
They are so cool! Like wow!

Bonnie:
I don't know. I like Bonnie, but she hasn't really done anything interesting in AGES/
Don't do it! I love Damon. He can't die!

Jeremy:
No.
Maybe. It would be pretty awesome.

Tyler:
Because he's suspicious of his Uncle and he wants to know what's going on.
He'll use it to get information out of Mason. And Mason will tell him. I hope.
Last edited by PhoebeJ on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog