Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I ended up having to watch the episode TWICE. Thank HEAVEN for DVR's! :lol: It always seem like I'm this forgotten human being living in this apartment until there's something important that I want to do. No one ever bothers me when I'm stupendously bored. But, as soon as something comes along that I want or need to do, every single person I know needs me for something else :lol: I was home like 3 or 4 hours waiting for VD to come on and nobody needed me. Exactly 27 minutes into the show my phone kept going off and people were comming in and out of my room. First my brothers friend... or girlfriend.... I don't know... it's always a different face :lol: anyways, she wanted her ear pierced. So I had to UNglue my eyes from the screen to do that. Once I REglued my eyes back to the screen, my brother decides he wants a hole in his left ear 3 YEARS after I put one in thr right lobe. So I had to RE-UNglue my eyes from the screen to pierce his other ear. Then my mom kept disturbing me and other things happened. So to make that whole story short. During the initial airing I missed a good 45% of the episode. That's why DVR's are on my top 10 greatest inventions list. Right under iPods :lol:
So here are my answers. Thank for the questions Rapid! =)

General:
1) What did you think of the episode overall? What did you like/not like about it?
It's definitely NOT my favorite. Nothing really surprised me.
2) What was your favorite quote?
Caroline: You suck!

Elena:
1) Will Elena ever forgive Damon? Should she?
Yes to both. I'm still upset with Damon and I don't think he should be forgiven easily or quickly but it DOES need to happen.
2) When Elena saved Damon, what do you think she meant by it?
Caroline becomming a vampire and killing that dude (name people!? lol) wasn't entirely Damons fault so killing him wouldn't be entirely fair. Elena realized that and did what was right.
3) Is Elena pulling away from Stefan and the vampire world again?
I think so and it's very understandable. She wants and deserves to have a normal life and with everything that's going on she won't be getting it anytime soon.

Stefan:
1) What does Stefan really think about Caroline?
Her becomming a vampire now is very unfortunate but I think he really wants to help her. I don't think he'll opt to kill her because what she's become isn't her fault.
2) Will he really keep Caroline safe?
I think so. He's a good guy and knows that would be the right thing to do.

Damon:
1) Will Damon stand by his promise to Jeremy?
Jeez, who knows? I have no idea how he's thinking.
2) Will Damon find out what the Lockwoods are?
Yes. He's determined.
3) Is Caroline going to be his new enemy?
Indeed. Damon sucks.
4) Does he have other reasons for wanting Caroline dead?
He could have told Caroline things while he had her compelled that he might not want her to remember.

Caroline:
1) What do you think of the new vampire Caroline?
She's still not my favorite person in the series. She lost right now so I'm sympathizing with her. I like how she's trying to control herself. That means she's willing to work with what she's become.
2) How long will she last?
I don't know.
3) What will happen to her and Matt's relationship?
It won't be getting any stronger right now. Maybe later. She has too much going on with herself to involve him and act like everything is ok.
4) What will Liz think of her daughter turning vamp?
Hopefully she doesn't find out for a while. but when she does maybe it'll change her view them :)
5) Will she tell Matt about vampires?
Soon. He'll eventually be clued in on what's happening. Maybe not by Caroline personally. But, he'll know.

Mason:
1)What does Mason want with the moon stone?
Maybe it surpresses the woflie thing :lol:
2) What does it do?
Above
3) What did you think of Mason's wolf-eyes?
NICE! I thought they were pretty cool.

Bonnie:
1) Does anyone else feel like Bonnie has run her course?
YES, Someone please close the curtain on the witch. Bring in a new one or something.
2) What were you thinking when Bonnie tried to kill Damon?
Let's burn HER a$$ (kanye west shrug)

Jeremy:
1) If Jeremy going to become the new Uncle John?
Oh for the love of everything dead. let's hope NOT! He's still a sweetheart.
2) Will Damon and Jeremy make an alliance?
I think I'd like to see that so I'd say yes. The question is will Damon be the right person for him to get close to. I think getting close to Jeremy will help Damon cope better.

Tyler:
1) Why didn't Tyler tell Mason about the moonstone?
I think he knows more than what he seems like he does. With the stunt that Mason pulled he knows theres more than Mason is telling him.
2) What is he planning to do with it?
......Pawn it? lol. I don't know. Maybe use it as collateral to ger Mason to talk to him.
Last edited by BlueStarEgo on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

General:
1) What did you think of the episode overall? What did you like/not like about it?

Definitely not the greatest ep. But any VD ep is good :)
Stefan's quote! "I came back to this town to start a life with you. We can't forget to live it."
But Damon's quote was good too. "Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk."

Elena:

I think she will and she already is. She's not one to hold grudges. Personality, I hope she takes a while to forgive and teach Damon a lesson or ten, but i doubt that will happen otherwise VD would get boring. Maybe in the next ep or so, we'll see some more forgiveness.
This was a bit of the forgiveness coming through. But also i think she meant that Bonnie and herself, aren't mean and evil and shouldn't scoop to Damon's level to get revenge.
Yeah, a little but she's not withdrawaling from Stefan, as much as she's wanting normality. She truly loves Stefan and everything about him. I think she just wished everyone else around her was normal. I really hope she doesn't pull away. STELENA ALL THE WAY!!!

Stefan:

I think he does care about her, to some extent. He really doesn't want to kill her, mainly for Elena's sake, and so he's helping her learn to deal with her vampyness. But also i think he's helping her for her own sake too.
Yeah, he will. For a lot of reasons. And not only for Elena.

Damon:

Does Damon ever stand by promises?! You can never know what's happening in that boys head
Absolutely. We all know he will. There's no stoping Damon when he wants something. (oh, except maybe Katherine and/or Elena)
I think he'll make her his enemy. He feels threatened my her. And so he wants her gone.
Damon probably has many reasons for wanting her dead.

Caroline:

I was worried about her being vampy. I thought she'd be the next Vicky Donavan. But maybe she''ll be okay.
Hopefully a while. I really like Caroline.
Maybe it will become the opposite of Stelena? I was so excited when she controlled herself with Matt. There's hope after all!
I'm not sure. It'll be interesting to watch.
Poor Matt! This guy is soo oblivious to this massive supernatural world. I think he'll find out about vamps and witches and werewolfs somewhere along the track.

Mason:

Yeah, maybe it keeps aggression and anger away. And like prevents wolfieness?!
2) What does it do?
Question 1 ^
Cool!!

Bonnie:

Okay, so i'm probably the only one, but i actually kinda like Bonnie! So no, i don't want her gone.
Agh! He deserved it. Sorry.

Jeremy:
1) If Jeremy going to become the new Uncle John?

NO! He's too sweet and non-twisted for that.

Hmm. I suppose we'll see. I hope Damon doesn't hurt him.

Tyler:

He's suspicous of Mason. And interested in him too.
You knows. But maybe we'll see a change in him with the stone.

Until next week!
-Paige :mrgreen:
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Okay, I'm waiting to answer the questions until I can watch the episode a second time. I forgot to record the second episode, unfortunately, and have been waiting patiently for the CW to post it. It's taking forever, though! Does anyone know when the CW posts new episodes?
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

@Twilight<3 Nope, sorry. I asked the same thing for another person who wanted to know. If you have FaceBook or Twitter or anything like that let me know and I can tell you a couple ways to see the new episode. If I'm not mistaken CW re-airs them on Mondays I believe. I may be thinking of another show though. I'm not sure. And, if your DVR has a "Series Recording" function you should use it! They can be a lifesaver for those of us who forget. The only thing I don't like about mines is that even though I select for it to only record NEW episodes, sometimes it'll record the same new episode each time it re-airs until a new one airs the next week. It's pretty annoying but it only occasionally does it on certain channels.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Yeah, I normally use the series recording option but I just keep forgetting to set it for the Vampire Diaries. I will try to remember to do that later today, though. I have the same problem, though. Especially with Supernatural. It just got ridiculous last year. But I do have a FaceBook, so I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to watch the new episode. Thanks in advance!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I PM'd you my FB. Add me and I'll tell you. I love the show Psych on USA and I set a series recording for that. Ugh! It filled up half of my DVR memory with rerecording ONE episode. I didn't even know until I saw a warning about low memory lol.
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Twilight<3 wrote:Okay, I'm waiting to answer the questions until I can watch the episode a second time. I forgot to record the second episode, unfortunately, and have been waiting patiently for the CW to post it. It's taking forever, though! Does anyone know when the CW posts new episodes?
Last season it was up by Sunday, but I've got no idea why it's taking so long this season. Usually they have clips from next weeks episode too, but they haven't for Bad Moon Rising.

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Hey Girlies!

Twilight<3: The episode is uploaded to the CW website on Mondays!

Sorry I haven't been on to discuss the first episode with you guys. Because of football, my brother dominated the tv on the season premiere. When the episode was finally up on the CW website, my DSL connection really sucked and I could only watch the first 15 minutes of the show over and over and over again because I would lose internet connection. It was SO frustrating! I ended up asking a coworker of mine to tell the rest of what happened. I made sure to tune in last Thursday. By the way, kudos on the discussion questions. They're awesome!

General:

I liked the episode. I just thought there was too much time spent on Caroline. I wanted more time spent on Tyler and his uncle, even though we know what they really are.

Caroline: You suck!

Elena:
I think she will. She just needs time. Damon is very impulsive, but he does have a good heart somewhere under the sarcasm and hot looks. LOL

I think it shows that even though Elena is aware of all the pain and horror that the vamps bring, they are also creatures that deserve the same rights that humans do.

Not at all. The thing that I like about Elena is that she understands that once she accepted Stefan, she also accepted not only his world, but everything that revolves around vamps. It's never going to go away. Her life will never be normal no matter how much she wants it to be.

Stefan:
I think he's worried. He's not sure how or if Caroline can control his urges. I find it ironic that Stefan is worried about the new vamps since he's the one who brought blood to Damon first.

I think he'll try to and at least show her how to control her blood urges, but I also think he's ready to kill her if she becomes dangerous just like Vicky.

Damon:
I think so. He maybe impulsive, but he's not stupid. Plus, it'll help him to get on Elena's good side. It doesn't hurt. *Smiles*

I think he already has, which is why he wanted Stefan to participate in the arm wrestling at the carnival. I'm sure we'll find out more this Thursday.

No, I think it's going to be Tyler's uncle (unless they do a TW thing and call a truce amongst vamps and werewolves), Katherine, and/or Bonnie.

Not sure. Caroline doesn't really mean anything to him. Plus, he's pretending to be friends with the Deputy aka Caroline's mom. So, probably not.

Caroline:
I always liked Caroline. She's sweet but flighty. It was nice to get her revenge on Damon though. Kudos to her!

I hope a while. I really like her and Matt together.

I have a feeling, he'll be introduced to the vamp world and finally find out what really happened with VIcky. Poor Matt.

She might turn against her considering she's one of the founding members. Or she might surprise us all and change sides.

Probably

Mason:
I'm sure it'll have to do something with control his powers or hide their identity.

2) What does it do?
I have no clue. That's what I'm dying to find out!

I think Mason is hot. He reminds me of Benicio Del Toro and could be his brother. I think the eyes are cool.

Bonnie:
No. I'm tried of her being swishy washy with her take on things.

It's about time you actually do something instead of talking about it!

Jeremy:
1) Is Jeremy going to become the new Uncle John?
I think it would be cool if Jeremy became the spy for the vamps and work along with Damon.

I kinda hope so. I think they'd be a good team.

Tyler:
Probably because he's pissed off that his uncle lied to him. I also think because he's scared of what he is.

Not sure. I'm curious to see what happens though!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Information on episodes 3, 4, & 5 of The Vampire Diaries (spoilers below!!!!)

[Season two, episode three, Bad Moon Rising:
STEFAN FACES A NEW DANGER — Elena, Damon and Alaric take a road trip to Duke University and search through Isobel’s research on folklore and paranormal phenomena to see if they can uncover any clues to the mystery surrounding the Lockwood family. Isobel’s former student, Vanessa, offers to guide them through the research and ends up getting quite an education herself. Stefan comes face to face with a terrifying new danger in the woods, and Tyler makes a shocking discovery about Mason.

Pictures: http://www.vampire-diaries.net/gallery/ ... ?album=103

Season two, episode four, Memory Lane:
DAMON MAKES A DANGEROUS ENEMY — Stefan takes drastic measures to find out the real reason Katherine has returned to Mystic Falls, and is shocked when she reveals new secrets about what really happened in 1864. Damon tries a new tactic to resolve his issues with Mason…. but it proves costly. Tyler pushes Mason to tell him the truth about the Lockwoods. Finally, when Katherine delivers an ultimatum, Stefan and Elena are left with very few options.

Pictures: http://www.vampire-diaries.net/gallery/ ... ?album=106

Season two, episode five, Kill or be Killed:
MASON’S PAST IS REVEALED — Tyler learns more about the Lockwood family curse from Mason. Stefan and Damon argue over how to handle Mason. Elena tries to keep Jeremy from becoming more involved with the Lockwood mystery, but Jeremy makes an effort to hang out with Tyler. Mason gives Sheriff Lockwood some startling information, leading to a night of violence, confession and heartbreak.

Pictures (Just came out today!): http://www.vampire-diaries.net/gallery/ ... ?album=107
]

Enjoy! Just something to help us all stay caught up, and also so no one has to keep looking around the thread for information :)

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Ahhhhh! Another Thursday comming to a close. I have never wanted a day to end so quickly as I do on Thursdays :lol:

Annnnnnnnndddddd my countdown begins! =)

Chrissy's TVD Count Down: ! hour and 24 minutes! :D