Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Ugh! Why can't Friday morning (US Thursday night) be here already?!?!?!?!?!? I hate waiting. Especially for Vamp Diaries :( Can't wait to see and discuss the new ep!
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

New episode tonight! Everyone tune into Memory Lane! :D

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Memory Lane just went off. N-I-C-E! Can't wait for discussion questions! =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Questions coming in this post in just a few minutes! I've got a LOT this week!

Okay, since it's Friday evening, and most people have seen TVD already, I'm not going to bother to inv this. So if you don't want to be spoiled on this most amazing of episodes, I suggest you stop reading NOW. :D

General: (Sorry these are almost always the same, but they will change with the show, and every week gives new insite to these questions)
1. What do you think of season two so far? Compared to season one?
2. Who is your favorite character, and why?
3. Why is your least favorite character, and why?
4. Favorite quote from Memory Lane?
5. What do you think about the flashbacks this season? How to they compare to the season one flashbacks?

Stefan:
1. What are his true true feelings for Katherine?
2. What do you think of Stefan's behavior when he's around Katherine?
3. What do you like better, Stelena or Kefan?
4. How will he react to Damon's rash behavior and the consequences (Mason Lockwood)?
5. What will happen next?

Damon:
1. What will he think of the Kefan kiss? Will he find out?
2. Why does he hate the werewolves so much?
3. How will he react when he hears the truth about 1864 (Kat's feelings for Stefan, the wolves involvement, etc)?
4. What will happen next?

Elena:
1. What will she think of the Kefan dream and kiss? Will Stefan tell her?
2. Why did she vouch for Damon at Jenna's party?
3. Is she going to leave Stefan soon? Did she really agree with and understand everything Caroline was saying? Has she thought about it?
4. How does she look exactly alike Katherine?
5. What did/will she find in that book?
6. What will happen next?

Mason:
1. What does the moonstone do?
2. How does he know Jenna so well? Does he have a past with her they weren't willing to share?
3. Is this new vamp/wolf war really going to happen?
4. What will happen next? Who will strike first, the wolves or vampires?

Tyler:
1. Has he wondered about vampires?
2. Will he want to turn wolf?
3. What will happen next?

Katherine:
1. Is she back for more then just Stefan? If not, then why now?
2. Do you believe she still loves him, or did that fade?
3. Who is Henry (from flashback)?
4. What do you think of this new side of her?
5. What happened in her past that she was/is running from?
6. Will she follow through with her promise involving Elena?
7. What will happen next? Will she believe Caroline when she hears Stelena is over?

Caroline:
1. What did Katherine say to her? What kind of deal do they have?
2. What will happen next? How long will she last? (NOTE: Ian Somerhalder tweeted yeaterday that he was practicing a Damon/Caroline scene...so she lives for a few more episodes, at least! EDIT: WE'RE ON EPISODE 8 :D )

Bonnie:
1. What is she up to? What will be her next move?
2. Will she align with the wolves?
3. Where will this season take her?

Matt:
1. Where's Matty been? What's going on in his life right now?
2. Will he get back with Caroline?
3. Where will this season take him?

Alaric:
1. What will happen in the Jalaric relationship? What do you hope this season will take them?
2. How does he feel about wolves, and the Lockwoods?

Jeremy:
1. Where was he during the party? Out finding another girl to doom?
2. Were will this season take him?
Last edited by rapid_reader1 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Episode 5, Kill or Be Killed, promo is live! As well as a tense & funny clip! Enjoy!

EDIT: There is still no word yet on the episode six title or synopsis.

Btw, USA residents can watch the first video from the Ford Fiesta Inside The Vampire Diaries series, hosted by Candice Accola!

EDIT: You'll never guess what just arrived! :D Episode six, here we come!

[The Vampire Diaries, season two, episode six: Plan B

KATHERINE CHOOSES A NEW VICTIM — Despite Elena’s efforts to keep Jeremy safe, he offers to help Damon and Alaric deal with Katherine. Sheriff Forbes and Caroline share a few rare moments of quality mother/daughter time. Bonnie accidentally discovers new information about Mason and shares it with Stefan leading Damon to take matters into his own hands.

So question: Who is Kat's new victim? What's going on with that girl? (Note: I'M SO GLAD CAROLINE LIVES!!!!)
]

There's a LOT going on today!

TVD schedule:
Thurs October 7th, 2010 - Kill or Be Killed (episode 205)
Thurs October 14th, 2010 - REPEAT of The Return (episode 201)
Thurs October 21st, 2010 - Plan B (episode 206)

Remember Stefan's Diaries, that series from 1864, based on the TV show? Well click here to read chapters 1-7, FREE! :D

As always, thank you Vampire-Diaries.net for all the updates and information! Enjoy!

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

General:
FANTASTIC! :D Every episode has been getting better! If it continues like this, we'll have the best season finale! *super excited*
Katherine, Stefan, Elena, Damon, Matt. LOL! Sorry there's so many!
Katherine ~ While I don't agree with a lot of her choices, and I don't exactly like her, I do love her story. I adore the way she loved Stefan. I like how she is fighting for him. I like this new side of her :D
3. Why is your least favorite character, and why?
BONNIE! Did anyone else cheer for joy when the realized there wasn't going to be any Bonnie parts to this episode? No judging Bonnie, no prejudiced witch genes. It was all goodness :D
Hmmm...btw, my fav quote last week was this short piece of a Caroline/Stefan conversation:
C: Why are you looking at him with your serious vampire look?
S: My wha–my serious vampire look?
C: Mmhmm. I mean, it’s different from your worried vampire look. Neither of which stray too far from your “Hey, it’s Tuesday!” look.
This week, my favorite quote was (of course) Katherine!
K: We both know I could rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time.
5. What do you think about the flashbacks this season? How to they compare to the season one flashbacks?
I thought this entire episode was so well done. The flashbacks were abundant, and I always love looking back at what happened in 1864. Everything seems to have stepped up this season! I'm excited for the next flashback :D One thing about TVD: Whenever you get a question answered, ten more questions are brought up.

Stefan:
He loovvveeessss herrrr. In just minutes of their day together, Kat had him wrapped around her finger. Some people I've talked to have somehow blocked from their memory the fact that he kissed her before putting the dart in her back. We all know he didn't have to do that. He wants her just as much as she wants him.
He is completely in denial, except for those moments when she gets under his skin, and you know he knows he still loves her. It seems like every time Kat comes around, he's pulled further away from Elena and the world of humans.
KEFAN!!! How could I not, after ML? Stelena is epic and all, but Kefan is interesting. It's on edge, passionate, and as fragile as glass, yet still it has survived 146 years.
4. How will he react to Damon's rash behavior and the consequences (Mason Lockwood)?
Like he reacts to everything! With his "It's Tuesday!" look ;)
I think the Stelena relationship will continue to fall apart, because Elena really did understand what Caroline was saying, even though she didn't want to listen to it. She does not want to turn vamp, and Stefan can't turn human. Sooner or later they'll do a Buffy season three, and they'll break apart because they both know it won't work.
Also, Elena will find out at some point what happens every time Stefan see's Katherine. She won't put everyone she loves in danger because he can't choose. She'll see what Stefan refuses to see.

Damon:
Hmmm I don't think he'll find out, unless Kat wants something from him, so she tells him. If he found out, I think he'd go after Elena all the harder, because he would want it to be 1864 all over again, only this time he'd win the girl, because Stefan would be busy with Kat.
Well, considering he never knew they existed, I'm guessing this was just a Damon Thing. He needs to have power, and killing Mason (or trying to) was his way of getting it. Plan failed.
3. How will he react when he hears the truth about 1864 (Kat's feelings for Stefan, the wolves involvement, etc)?
Hmmm I think he'll put it into that sexy head of his and use it somehow...hopefully in some way that'll shake everything up :D
4. What will happen next?
Now that Damon thinks Stelena is over, he'll go after Elena with everything he's got! *can't waittttt*

Elena:
Stefan will keep it from her, but Kat may tell her just to get a reaction, and Damon might if he finds out, because he wants to be the 'good guy' where Elena is concerned.
Because she doesn't hate him as much as she thinks.
3. Is she going to leave Stefan soon? Did she really agree with and understand everything Caroline was saying? Has she thought about it?
She did understand everything Caroline said, because she has thought about it before. Every once in a while we get a taste of this (First from Isobel, now from Caroline), of the choice she'll have to make some day.
Idk, but I'm dying to find out! Apparently it's one of the seasons Big Deals, something we'll find a litle bit about at a time.
I think she'll find out about Katherine's past, whatever Kat was running from. I think we'll hear about Klaus.
6. What will happen next?
Hmm...stay away from Damon, 'cause he'll be determined to have her. She'll have to keep her relationship with Stefan secret, deal with Katherine, Caroline, etc.

Mason:
I still don't know! I think it give wolves power over other wolves, only why would Mason (aka, the only wolf (that we know of) in Virginia) want it?
2. How does he know Jenna so well? Does he have a past with her they weren't willing to share?
Nah, I think they were just old friends. But I think their relationship will come into play a little bit later.
*sigh* It looks like it.
Vampires, because Damon is Damon. Mason (as we saw in the clip) will agree to a truce with Stefan, and then Damon will betray that...again.

Tyler:
Nah, he's busy wondering about wolves.
Not right now, but at some point, yes. Something will happen that'll make him want to turn, just like Jeremy!
He'll find out more about wolves.

Katherine:
Yes, she's back for more then just Stefan. I'm not sure she still loves him! I still don't understand why she'd come back now! Maybe she's back for the moonstone? That's why she was grinning when she got into the Lockwood mansion.
I'd like to think she still does, but who knows? This is Katherine we're talking about. You never know.
Idk who he was!
I like it! But it also feels kind of...distracting. Like it's too good to be true. She's not just a girl in love...she's a girl with a mission.
I think it has something to do with Klaus, but I'm not sure exactly.
Yes! Why wouldn't she? What in the wonderful world of Vampire Diaries is holding her back?
7. What will happen next? Will she believe Caroline when she hears Stelena is over?

Caroline:
I think Kat threatened her, so she's doing what Kat asked...which is mostly to keep people away when she needs alone time with Stefan. In the end, I think she'll be Caroline's doom.
2. What will happen next? How long will she last? (NOTE: Ian Somerhalder tweeted yeaterday that he was practicing a Damon/Caroline scene...so she lives for a few more episodes, at least! EDIT: WE'RE ON EPISODE 8)
I'm so glad she's still alive! :D Next, her mother will find out about her. She'll be a big part of KoBK I think.

Bonnie:
Ohhh Idk. I hope it's leaving town.
No, because that would mean she stays in town :P
Idk, again, hopefully far away.

Matt:
I think Matt's hurting right now. He's not ready for another relationship, because he's really hurt over Caroline.
No, as I said last week, he's her humanity. Now that she's working for Katherine, that's gone.
Hopefully into new understanding and peace with the past.

Alaric:
1. What will happen in the Jalaric relationship? What do you hope this season will take them?
I hope they grow stronger.
He's wary of them.

Jeremy:
Probably. I know there's a character coming soon that'll be his new gf.
Into the world of vampires...?

funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Series 2 is about to start in the UK tomorrow night - yay!

Ive just finished reading The Awakening and The Struggle and note there are so many differences between the series and the books. Definately have to treat the 2 as seperate things. I really enjoyed books 1 and 2 but they are too short and things happen quickly. I would have preferred more detail and more drawn out events resulting in longer books but then again the books are 'childrens' books hence why they are short I suppose. Will start on book 3 soon.

Looking forward to seeing what season 2 brings and have been trying to not read too much above as dont want to spoil the surprises haha
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Sorry my answers are ridiculously late. I'm super lazy and Rapid has a vast list of questions this week :lol:

General: (Sorry these are almost always the same, but they will change with the show, and every week gives new insite to these questions)
Same as last week.
Same as last week.
3. Who is your least favorite character, and why?
Caroline is starting to bug me a bit.
Can't remember exact words but something about Damon calling himself a "Vulgar Language Is Ugly" :lol:
I enjoyed them. They were a lot more discriptive this run.

Stefan:
He still loves her. Duh! lol. But I think his feelings for Elena are getting a bit stronger. She's healthier for him.
He's still unsire of himself because he still loves her.
Stelena
He'll be upset. Typical Stefan response will occur
above.

Damon:
I think he will. He'll pretend not to be hurt.
I don't think he hates them. He knows nothing about them. He's provoking them to get a true response.
I think he already knows. Not about the wolves but about Kefan.

Elena:
No, I don't think he'll tell her.
She did? I might have to go watch this episode again lol.
I don't think she's really had anytime to herself to lay out everything and process the whole situation.
I think it's something supernatural-y like lol.
I have no idea. waiting to see! =)

Mason:
I still think it prevents wolf-yness lol.
I think so. I saw a bit of chemistry =)
Hope not.
Well, since damon stabbed first, I see it as the vamps struck first.

Tyler:
Seeing as he didn't know about wolves, I don't think he knows about vampires. (I think I may have to watch this episode over)
No, He plays bad but I don't think he wants to kill someone.

Katherine:
Pass.
Both. it could be true but theres more. Theres always more.
Didn't they say he was a Lockwood/Wolf...?
I still don't like her. No matter what side she's showing. lol.
Maybe she played the wrong person and is in big, big trouble? lol.
If it comes to it, sure. but in some way i think she needs Elena.
She's a smart lady. She'll know it's not all diamonds and pearls.

Caroline:
Pass.
2. What will happen next? How long will she last? (NOTE: Ian Somerhalder tweeted yeaterday that he was practicing a Damon/Caroline scene...so she lives for a few more episodes, at least! EDIT: WE'RE ON EPISODE 8 :D )
..................uh..... can I come back to this one? =)

Bonnie:
Hopefully a move out of town.
I still don't think so.
Hopefully on a move out of town.

Matt:
Caroline has wounded him. He's here with me. I'm making him feel better. :D
Maybe when she learns how to control herself.
Home with me. :D

Alaric:
I think Mason will step in. would you guys like that?
Pass.

Jeremy:
IDK. I was wondering about him this past episode.
Hopefully to therapy. I want him to feel better.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

14 minutes...... I'm so tired from school. I may have to skip today and just watch the recording tomorrow. I really don't want to because I need my weekly dose of Damon :lol:
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Deleted :) Questions are made, and coming early tomorrow! :D There's a lot again...but it was a BIG episode!!! :D