Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by rapid_reader1 »

While I wait to TVD to come on (*sigh*) I decided to answer my own questions :) I need something to do lol. I'm practically biting my nails here. And it's SO HARD not to watch/look for spoilers!!!

General:
1. What do you think of season two so far? Compared to season one?
AWESOME! Unlike last season (which was really good!) season two is consistantly good. I'm always entertained :D

2. Who is your favorite character, and why?
Matt, Caroline, Damon! Of course! MATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Who is your least favorite character, and why?
Is that a trick question? KATHERINE!!! She needs to die. Hopefully east coast is still celebrating her demise.

4. Favorite quote from Plan B?
Hmm...I don't remember. Maybe Damon's quote to Kat about how Mason is right next to him, but his heart is across the room? Not the funniest or sweetest quote, but kind of...dark humor.

5. Have any characters really changed what you thought about them this season? How have they grown?
I think a lot of the small characters have developed this season. Bonnie is finding her place in the world, and working with others instead of doing her own thing and being the odd man out. Jeremy is doing the same thing. Matt is (BETTER BE!) going to become a bigger character this season. We've already seen how far Caroline's character can go, and I'm sure she'll continually amaze us :D

Damon:
1. How does he feel about Stelena breaking up?
I think he was truly sorry when he saw Elena's face when she was so upset. He really felt bad for ruining Stelena. Does that mean he won't make a move? Maybe not yet, but I see it in the future :)

2. Do you think he will make a move for Elena?
Hopefully!

3. How do you feel about his actions towards Jeremy as well as Mason?
I think that he shouldn't have involved Jer in things that barely concern him, but his actions towards Mason were just...eh. I didn't really care. He was a pretty face for a while, but not the most interesting character.

4. What was your reaction when he called Katherine to boast?
I, no joke, stood up and started screaming at my TV. When I saw Kat's face, I just sat calmly down, and waiting with dread for whatever move she would make next. It was horrible.

Stefan:
1. What did you think when Elena broke up with him?
So sad! His face broke my heart! I had already been sobbing over the Jenna thing, but I'm pretty sure this would have made my upset anyway lol.

2. Do you think Stelena will get back together?
I think they will, because that's what this show is all about. A better question is: What will happen before they get back together? Delena, anyone?

3. What did you think about what happened in the well?
I loved how they incorporated the book, but also put their own spin on it. Very cool :) Snakes, vervain, good times.

4. Is he going to try and win Elena back? If so, when?
Of course! Remember Elena's epic line in the Pilot? "We have history together." That will forever be my iconic Vampire Diaries line.

5. How do you feel about his recent actions?
I like it! Stefan on human blood is more intense and passionate, instead of laid back and boring.

6. Do you think his plan to drink a little human blood each day will work?
Hmmm I hope it won't be necessary for much longer, but it looks like it's working so far!

Elena:
1. Do you agree with her decision to break up with Stefan? Do you agree with the timing of it?
I think she did the right thing. Sure, she could have broken up with him before things got bad, but you can't just give up on something (or someone) you want. She loves him. If she would have broken up with him sooner, people would have condemned her for that.

2. What do you think is next in store with her?
I think...I'm not sure. She'll probably be on the sidelines in Masquerade, but I have a feeling Kat isn't done with her yet.

3. Will she ever find out why she looks like Katherine?
Yes! Of course! Why else would they bring it up so often? Personally, I think it's Emily Bennett's fault that they look like twins.

4. Will Katherine leave her alone now that she's no longer in her way?
As said before, I don't think so. I think she'll kidnapp Elena. I think Kat doesn't know as much as she wants us to think she does, and that includes why Elena looks like her.

Katherine:
1. She is compelling Jenna and Matt. Who else is she compelling?
Hopefully no one else!

2. What do you hope will happen in Masquerade?
Hope? I hope she dies.

3. What are your thoughts and feelings about Katherine?
Don't even want to go there.

4. What is she really after? If the moonstone makes it so wolves don't have to change, then why does she want it?
I'm not sure why she wants it. If it makes it so a wolf won't have to change, then why would Ty need to be a wolf? It makes no sense. I think it allows wolves to turn whenever.

5. What do you think Mason meant to her?
Less then nothing.

6. What will her next move be?
Dying?

Caroline/Liz:
1. How did you feel about how their relationship changed this week?
I loved it! It was heartbreaking to hear how Caroline described their weekend at home.

2. Will they ever have a good relationship again?
I really really hope so :)

3. Do you agree with Caroline's decision to erase her mother's memory?
Absolutely. She made a smart decision, and I was proud of her for that.

4. Will Liz ever remember? Will the way she views vampire's be changed, even if she doens't remember?
I think she will subconsciously be altered, but she won't remember unless she turns vamp too, lol.

5. Will Caroline find out what Katherine's planning in time?
Ohhh I hope so. But what will she do if she does? Caroline is well aware of the status quo.

Tyler/Mason:
1. Do you think Tyler could/would kill his own friend (Matt)?
Hmm looking at his history, that would have to be a...yes.

2. When do you think he'll turn wolf?
Hehe "before Christmas" :)

3. Will everyone believe that Mason has really left town?
Yep. Just like they believed animals were draining all of the blood out of humans.

4. What else did Mason know that he wasn't sharing?
Nothing! He learned everything from Kat! She's been playing him (and planning this) for a long time.

5. When did his relationship with Katherine start, and what did he know?
I think he knew her for a while before turning wolf, but they started forming a 'connection' after he turned. He knew exactly what she wanted him to know.

Jeremy:
1. What made him suddenly want to help out?
He wants to be part of something, and I agree with Damon.

2. Do you think it's a good idea?
NO! Stay home Jer!

3. What is Jeremy planning to "make her (Katherine) pay"?
Something stupid, I'm sure. Please don't die on me again!

Jenna:
1. How long has she been compelled? What has Katherine found out through her?
A lot, I'm sure. A lot about the town and the people in it. And she's probably only been compelled since Caroline spilled Elena and Stefan's fake break up to Katherine.

2. Will she still be compelled by Katherine after she leaves the hospital?
I hope Kat's done with her! I'm sure Stefan and Elena will make sure she's well stuffed with vervain.

3. Will she remember what happened?
Oh I hope not! But wouldn't it be just like Katherine to leave some kind of trigger memory? Like, someone specific dies and she remembers everything?

4. What was your reaction to the phone call/stabbing scene?
OMG NO JENNA NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hand over mouth, instant sobs. I love this woman.

Alaric:
1. Is he going to help make the move against Katherine?
Hmm...not the way Jer wants to. Obviously he's angry about the Jenna thing, but he's smart, and knows how to bide his time. (Remember Isobel? Dude waited a long time to find her killer.)

2. Where do you see his relationship with Jenna going?
Far, I hope!

3. Will he at some point break and tell Jenna everything?
Hmm...not unless he has a very good reason too. Every episode, there's more to tell. At what point is it too late?

Bonnie:
1. Do you think she's a good friend to Elena and Caroline?
I think...she could be. She's not trying very hard, but I commend her effort to re-evaluate the way she's viewed vampires.

2. Where do you see her character going?
I think she will continue growing.

3. Do you think you will like her more/less in the upcoming episodes?
I hope I like her more, and I bet I will, since she's finally getting off her "high horse".

4. Do you think she will continue to help Damon and Stefan against Katherine?
Yes! Pleaseeee Bonnie! I'll forget every horrible thing you've ever done if you kill her!!!

Matt:
1. Will he snap out of it in time???
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

2. What do you think of Matt's character?
I adore him! He's human and fits in just perfectly with the supernatural world. Just outside of it. It's fun to watch, and echoing the only wise words Ms. Pierce has ever said, "His eyes are so blue."

3. Do you hope he get's back with Caroline?
I hope he does, but I have a feeling he won't :( One of the best scenes from season one (IMO) was when Caroline was dressed up in her 50's clothes and Matt kissed her in front of his car. Great Notebook moment :)

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

rapid_reader1, I apologize for not answering questions. I'm only speaking for myself and maybe a few other members. But, I think maybe the problem was/is that the length of your list of questions is a bit intimidating. What I mean by intimidating is not all of us have major amounts of time to spend online/the Lex and it always seem like it will take forever to answer them all in detail. I don't know if every member feels this way but I do. If you haven't noticed by now, I am the definition of lazy procrastinator :lol: .

With the episode last week and the questions you gave, I saw the amount of questions and I just figured I'd answer them later. Well, I honestly forgot, so I'm giving you my deepest apologies. It was totally my fault that they didn't get answered.

I'm not trying to change the way we do discussions, but, I do want to throw a few suggestions out to maybe get everyone discussing again without having to answer so many questions at once. :)

1.) We can keep rapid_reader1's questions and maybe rapid_reader1 can take out a few unecessary questions to keep the length down and repeating answers.

2.) Same as the suggestion above but a bit different. rapid_reader1 keeps and posts ALL of her questions, but, YOU take out questions that you personally don't feel need to be answered or answered again.

3.) We all start a new post with our overview of the episode along with how we feel about different events. THEN, at he end of your review post a few questions of YOUR OWN (along with your answers). Possibly in a different font color to let other memebers know these are YOUR questions that you would like for them to answer.

Again, I don't want anything to change if you guys don't want it to. I'm just suggesting a few ways we can all come back and keep discussing our favorite shows.

Please let us all know how you feel about everything (and the show of course) to let us know what we all can do to get some excitement back.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

@BlueStarEgo it's really fine :) I'm not angry or anything, just don't want to be spamming the thread with unnecessary questions. I was thinking last night that maybe I'll just post the big questions instead of unnecessary ones for each character. Things that were unclear, need to be elaborated more, etc. You get the idea :)

So let me know what you think. I'm not in any danger of forgetting Masquerade :)

In other news, there's lots of promo pic's I've been neglecting, as well as a new promo and and clip! :) Look below for a review on everything you should know at this point, including episode pictures, descriptions, etc.

Episode 208, Rose:
[AN ANCIENT PRESENCE IN MYSTIC FALLS — Stefan and Damon come to Elena’s assistance and, in the process, learn surprising new information about people, vampires and events in the distant past. Jeremy helps Bonnie after she casts a difficult and exhausting spell, and Caroline does what she can to make things easier for Tyler. Finally, Stefan and Damon reach a new understanding.]
Pictures (spoilers!!!)

Episode 209, Katerina:
[KATHERINE’S PAST IS REVEALED — Elena puts herself in a dangerous position as she searches for the truth about Katherine’s past and what her own future may hold. Knowing that Stefan would never agree to her plan, Elena swears Caroline to secrecy. Damon uses a new-found confidant to help him try to discover the real purpose and power of the moonstone. Jeremy and Bonnie meet Luka (guest star Bryton James), a new student with a surprising family history.]
No pictures yet :(

No news yet on episode 10 :(

I can't believe I haven't talked about this yet!!! The Vampire Diaries is up to be nominated for different categories in the People's Choice Awards! Please note that this is to get TVD nominated in these categories, not to win them. That will come later :) You can vote here by either logging in or voting as a guest. If you have a twitter, use it to vote! Look here to find out how. You can vote once per day! The Vampire Diaries is up for Favorite TV Drama and Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Show. Ian Somerhalder is up for Favorite TV Drama Actor. Write in Paul Wesley in Favorite TV Drama Actor! Write in The Vampire Diaries for Favorite TV Obsession! Write in Nina Dobrev for Favorite TV Drama Actress! :)

Okay, now for the fun videos :) Look here for the Rose extended promo! Look here for a clip from Rose!

Look in the next post below for all the Promo pics I've been neglecting :) As always, all information comes from Vampire-Diaries.net.

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Now for promo pics! To find them all, look here.

A new Elena promo pic came out today! Look here. New Katherine promo pic here. Katherine (Elena?) and Stefan promo pic here. Elena, Stefan and Damon pic here. The trio here. And last but not least, everyone can be seen here!

cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

rapid_reader1 wrote:@BlueStarEgo it's really fine :) I'm not angry or anything, just don't want to be spamming the thread with unnecessary questions. I was thinking last night that maybe I'll just post the big questions instead of unnecessary ones for each character. Things that were unclear, need to be elaborated more, etc. You get the idea :)
I think that's a terrific idea, rapid_reader1. I think we all appreciate your passion for the show and to start discussions. Just so you know, I may not post often but I do read the thread daily. :)
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Ok, glad you aren't upset.

WHERE IS EVERYONE??!

Last weeks episode was EPIC! I loved it! I agree that death would have been to kind to Katherine.....but, I still wanted to see a stake driven into her heart. It would have made me feel better. I hope she doesn't have a plan to get out of the tomb. I want to see how she'll look when they let her out (of course they're gonna let her out eventually, like she said, they need her). Elena got snatched! To be honest, at this point I'm a bit annoyed. Can't we all just kill both Elena AND Katherine? It'll make everybody's life better and then Stefan can send Damon right on over this way :D I kid..........although, it would be nice. Does anyone see a Bonnie/Jeremy connection? ;)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Friday I'll try posting the big questions we're left with at the end of the show :) Hopefully this will work better, but please feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions at any time :)

Since it's only a few days until Thursday, I don't think it's worth posting questions :) We can just comment.

@BlueStarEgo I definatelly saw the connection between Bonnie and Jeremy this past episode :D I think they're adorable and good for each other, but don't they have the same feel that Matt and Caroline did last season? I just don't think they're going to work. I predict that they'll be season two's version of Catt: cute, but will fall apart easily. Bonnie is becoming more powerful every day, and Jeremy will still be human.

Last week was EPIC!! lol! It was so good! I wish Damon would have just staked Katherine instead of putting her into the tomb. I mean, it was poetic and all, but I don't doubt for one second that she's going to come back out again. She said the one thing that will get her out of the tomb, and I think she knows it. Based on the clip from 'Rose', I think she'll be out sooner then we think.

The first Katerina (epi 209) still has come out! Image

cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

I still don't understand why Katherine wants the moonstone. Is it because she can then control the werewolves or something else?
I was so proud of Damon on finally closing the door on Katherine. That was a huge step for him. I like the entire episode except the ending, which was kinda cheesy. Who is the masked guy?
IIt
As for Jeremy and Bonnie: Definitely some sparks there. It'll definitely be nice for him to have a girlfriend that for once doesn't get killed. Although I thought there were some sparks with Damon and Bonnie earlier too.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Well, IStefan guessed earlier in the episode that Katherine faked her death because she's running from someone and whoever that someone is, the stone belongs to them. Katherine never said stefan was right but she didn't deny it either. They never let it be known what exactly it is she needs it for. So of course we're gonna see more from Katherine in the future. I have a feeling Damon will be a bit relieved. I felt so bad for him when he had to lock her up. You're right, that was a huge step for him!
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Stefan's Diaries: Origins is out today!!!! :D I've been reading it, and it's AWESOME!

We still don't know much about Kat or why she's in MF again, so that's another reason I think she'll be coming out again soon :(

More 'Katerina' (epi 2.09) episode stills are here! :D http://www.vampire-diaries.net/gallery/ ... ?album=113 Spoilers from 'Masquerade'!