Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Post by marielle »

corona wrote:
marielle wrote:Hey everybody...

just a notice before the mods do it...please make sure that when you post BD news, script specific news or possible spoilers make sure you either cover it up with the inv. button or that you announce that you be posting possible spoilers
Marielle~ Apologies. Any script alterations or missing moments I brought up were based strictly upon my own desires, and not based upon any leaks or interviews. When I mentioned a scene that was “rumored” to be in the script, I misspoke and should have used the word “speculated” instead. There has absolutely been no confirmation of that scene being included in the movie.
Hey Corona, no worries I totally understand that we get crazy excited about BD...and any news going from it...I have made that mistake many times myself...I had read the "rumored" scenes from the script as well and I totally agreed with you that they were just to good not to mention...
What I meant was that, as the shooting of the movie starts soon, more details will leak and with that we have to be careful...
please please please don't think you upset me or anyone else, I just wanted to prevent that from happening because I know how people react to that mistake...
just continue posting any news, (it always makes my day) just when in doubt use the Inv. button... ;)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

No problems, Marielle. I’m happy to correct any misunderstanding, especially if the fault is mine. No feelings hurt here!

And you are correct, now that the sets are being built and shooting is about to begin, any leaks from this point forward have a much greater chance of being true spoilers based on real behind-the-scenes activity rather than just idle speculation.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Here is a question concerning a minor issue, but I am curious to see what you think.

We know from the book that the brilliant redness of Bella’s eyes is beginning to fade by the time the Volturi show up, although they have not changed to the Cullen family shade of gold yet. However, unless there are some additional scenes they decide to throw into the closing credits, this would be the only time visually to see Bella with golden eyes.

1) Do you think they will keep Bella’s eyes red, or do you think they will go golden for the final scene?

2) If it was up to you, what color would you select?

Personally, I would be tempted to go gold, since this is the very last time we get to see Bella, and I just want to see it.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

corona wrote:1) Do you think they will keep Bella’s eyes red, or do you think they will go golden for the final scene?
I'm not really sure, in the vision Alice showed Aro, Bella had golden eyes...I'm worried a little bit that they let her eye color change really quickly...
corona wrote:2) If it was up to you, what color would you select?
I would stay true to the story and keep them red...maybe slowly let them turn into orange or something...or red with a golden rim around it...

I really do hope they get this right...they have 3 to 4 hours to fill, so I'm sure they will be able to get the details right this time
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Q1) I'm not sure. I would think since it's a few months after her change they would be like a orange/red. (I can't remember if her eye color is ever brought up again after she's first changed & Bella being surprised at the bright red eyes.) So I'm leaning towards an orange/red.

Q2)I am torn. I like your idea of showing them gold just because this will be the last time we see Bella & I wanna see her with gold eyes. But then at the same time I would want them to stay true to how long they would be red or orange. Since SM is a producer on this one I bet she'll be able to give her input on what color they should be. I wonder what color they should be those months later.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

Ahh...Nooooo! You all have forgotten that the last scene where we would get to see Bella's eyes is...well, the last scene.

Picture this -> They are in the cottage and Renesme is sleeping. Edward and Bella are sitting in front of the fireplace and talking of what happened in the clearing. They are smiling at each other because they are slowly beginning to relax and realize that this is their "Happily Ever After"...
Bella turns to sit on Edwards lap, facing him, and places her hands on both sides of his head. She says, "I want to try something...close your eyes" and so he is very still and with some concern closes his eyes. She starts to show him her thoughts, beginning with the flashes of dim human memories from the first days they met leading up to her thoughts of running with him through the woods with her eyes the same gold as the other Cullens. Of course...throwing in the distractions when he gets carried away while she's thinking of their honeymoon and the first time after she turned...but the last scenes can still be her with golden eyes.
If they had made a bigger deal of Edward not being able to hear her thoughts in the previous movies it would have more of an impact, but even those who haven't read the books (yes, there are still a few :roll: ) will get the significance...
Oh please please let that be the last scene...
Grayce
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I've got a nice link for you guys,
the girls over at RAoR made a nice overview of script rumors...of the rumors about the sexy (not fading to black) kind of scenes...
BEWARE THIS LINK MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!

pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

You're right GrayceM the confrontation w/the Volturi isn't the last scene. They had better keep in the last few pages of the book w/them in their cottage & Bella showing Edward her memories. And I'm pretty sure they would have to have it in the movie because SM has said that her favorite B & E moment in the whole saga is Bella showing Edward her memories.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

I’m certain the final cottage scene between Bella and Edward will be there, I have no doubt about that. By the way, I was going from memory when writing the post above and I later searched BD for the exact description of Bella’s eyes before the Volturi showdown. She describes them as “reddish orange”, so they are just starting to head into the gold direction, but she still has several months to go.

Also, it’s possible that the cottage scene is not going to be the absolute final scene in the entire movie. Sometimes there are additional scenes placed into the final closing credits. None so far if I remember correctly, but you never know for the final movie.
AyaDiefair
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AyaDiefair »

marielle wrote:I've got a nice link for you guys,
the girls over at RAoR made a nice overview of script rumors...of the rumors about the sexy (not fading to black) kind of scenes...
BEWARE THIS LINK MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!
I read the script rumors and all I can say is... :shock: :o

I have mixed feelings about BD being a movie, especially since they are going to do 2 parts. It does allow more of the story to be fleshed out, but I don't agree with the 1 year apart releases. They are doing the HP thing, and it is so not fair imo. I am sure they are shooting the whole movie(s), why not just release them a few months apart? @.@ That whole new book-movie trend is getting old quick. Just talking about it makes me want to hit the fast-forward so I can just watch it already.
I was pale before Twilight made it look cool.
~Aya Diefair~