Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by TammyAZ »

Ladies I need some help!! I really want to read UoEM, and I've found that only a few chapters are posted on FFn and Twilighted...I found SR's web page, but I can't find any links for the story itself!!

Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

TammyAZ wrote:Ladies I need some help!! I really want to read UoEM, and I've found that only a few chapters are posted on FFn and Twilighted...I found SR's web page, but I can't find any links for the story itself!!

Is there somewhere else I should be looking?
Tammy~ SR pulled almost all of UoEM after someone posted it to another website as their own work. There's no word on when or if he intends to repost it for those who haven't finished or read it.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

EP UPDATED!!! FINAL EPI!!! SQUEEEEEEE!!!

Back to discuss later!!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Yeah, I just caught that this morning. I started on EP not too long ago and I'm up to chapter 60. Just saw that chapter 80 and the epilogue was posted today. I'm going to try to finish it all up by this weekend.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

What is EP? Can I get the link if you don't mind?
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

VolturiGirl wrote:What is EP? Can I get the link if you don't mind?
EP is the "Emancipation Proclamation", where Carlisle Cullen is a member of the mafia and Edward is a hot up and coming prospect in the mob world, although he has not joined it yet, as he is still in high school and is 17. Bella Swan is a slave that is bought by Carlisle at the age of 16.

Definitely a different AU, all human, but it actually works very well, it's just a great read. Some of the chapters are very long, it will take you quite a while to get through everything.

The link provided will get you to the frontend for reading the chapters, but they link to protected versions of Google docs, so online reading is the only way to access them. This is not available on FF.net, but they do provide the link there.

http://kharizzmatik-ep.blogspot.com/
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

EP DISCUSSION:

Oh.....My.....Word!!!!! I don't know how to express the feelings over this! I was crying like a baby with epilouge. If you don't at least tear up with the epi, something is wrong with you! I am sad to see that it is finished. I got so excited when I would see an update in my email inbox :lol: If it weren't for some of you on here, I never would have read it due to the subject matter. Man, I am so glad that I did! EP SPOILERS UNDER INVISABLE FONT:

When Bella came home from class in 80 and couldn't help but clean up, I was chuckling. Like she said, some things never change (I thought it was great though that she didn't mop up the floor ;) ) I was confused at first and though Carlisle JR was Bella and Edward's son. The shower scene? I was ROLLING when Edward got pissed cause Bella had to stop and go to the child :lol: The wedding was fabulous! I can imagine Mobward trying not to cuss at the wedding and end up cussing anyways and everyone being horrified. I bet the Priest would have really been praying after THAT wedding! And in a way, they did get thier happy ending with the positive PT. I had to have tissues with the epi. I mean, everything about what Bella said was so sad! Unfortunatly, children being sold into slavery (and born into it as well) happens more than we like to think about.

If you have NOT read EP yet, you must! It such an emotional story but soooooo good!

EDIT:Amanda, WONDERFUL! I read it and of course, cried like a baby. I have to say, I love how you didn't let her deny her own lineage :) Again, I loved it!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~EP Discussion~~
Good gods, I don't even know where to start. I was an emotional mess. JennJenn, you're absolutely right about Edward's language during that scene. I was just waiting for it and, frankly, was pretty bloody surprised he made it as far as he did!! :lol: As for Little C, he was the other one I was waiting for it from. All parents know that habit. Nothing cleans up a foul mouth like a toddler running around repeating everything you say at the EXACT WRONG MOMENTS!! But, then again, in that family, even without MobWard... well, we saw whose words it was he repeated first. But, I think what I love most was the absolute emotional roller coaster it took us on. I was literally laughing and crying at the same time... crying and biting my nails... holding my breath and smirking... it had it all. But, the last 5 pages of 80... Holy Crow!! I could hardly contain myself. But, MobWard being MobWard, he handled everything as only he can. :lol: "Poor little f*#*@r." :shock: ;) :lol: Khar completely outdid herself with this chapter and I truly hope that all the crap she had to put up with writing this masterpiece for us was worth it. She truly gave us a gift.

~~End EP Discussion
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

*~EP DISCUSSION~*

That she did Caryn! Little C reminds me of my daughter (who is 4 1/2) and when she was I think almost 2, she ran around the house one day saying the s word. I about DIED! So that was nice to see. You know, when they are in Nevada at the end, I imagined in my head them being in the yard and the wind slightly blowing (while it being hotter than hades) . Man, I love this story!

*~EP DISCUSSION~*
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story