Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Gen Y --The 20 something's thread

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

OMG I had so much fun in Buffalo! For some reason, I still am unable to get the pics off of my phone. I think (and I'm about to sound like a tech retard here) that I need one of those phone memory card things so I can save my pics to that and then I'll be able to transfer them.

Anyway, we got lost in a giant corn maze, and one of the guys was a little creepy---he kept following us around the maze, and we kept repeatedly running into him. And there weren't any other groups around us, so he wasn't just patrolling the maze. Plus having little kids sneak up on you in the corn in the dark is not fun either.

We went to Niagara Falls, and I think the sound was more impressive than the sight. I mean, it's beautiful, but the sound....."freight train" doesn't even begin to describe it.
What else? Rented "Orphan". Creeptacular. If you haven't seen it, you should. That stuff messes with your head. Also, How to Train Your Dragon was pretty good for a kid flick.

Overall, I had a good time, and I can't wait to visit again!

So I'm back, and I'm alive, and Helloooooo!

P.S. 13 MORE DAYS TO DEATHLY HALLOWS!!!!!!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

To those of you who are not on facebook, I'm proud to announce that my little hobbit, Elanor, was born on Halloween's night. Weight 3,420 kilos Height 49 cm.
Labor, unfortunately, was very long - almost 48 full hours - and both the baby and I had some problems. Luckily enough they managed to make me avoid the caesarian section. The baby, who had the umbilical cord around her neck, was born just in time...it was hard but I'm overwhelmed by happiness now :D
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Yay! so happy to have it officially announced here!! Im very thankful you and Elanor are ok!! cant wait to see all the cute pics!!!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

Congrats Dimber!!! That is so exciting. I wish you and your new baby the all the love and happiness!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

Congratulations! Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world!

Edit: Does anyone here watch No Ordinary Family? Jackson was on last night's episode!!!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

Congratulations, good to hear everything is well with you and the baby :)

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Hey everyone! It's gotten quiet in here again!

Last night me and 7 of my friends went out to eat and to see the midnight showing of HP7 pt1. We had so much fun!! There were a LOT of ppl dressed up and there were even death eaters with the tattoos on their arms, people with brooms, etc...
Only problem...I didnt get home til almost 4am and had to get up with the boys this morning! *yawn* I am sooooooo tired!

Has anyone else seen it yet? I dont really wanna say too much on here so I dont spoil it for anyone!
I'm trying to think if there is anything else...but my mind doesn't want to function at the moment...lol
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

We are planning to go and see it on sunday..but with me being sick at home right now..not sure if we'll be going. mb next week.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

I saw it Misty! I went with my sister, 2 friends, and 1 of their boyfriends. We had a great time playing Uno in line (we got there at 10pm) before the film. My university was well represented haha. It seemed like every fan from my school was there.

I absolutely loved them movie! It was exactly what I wanted in the first part - the adventure portion. But I'm stopping there b/c there should be no spoilers.

Misty - maybe we can start a hp 7 movie talk and spoilers thread on our FB group? that way we can talk about it and everyone who hasn't seen it can avoid it.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Ok! That sounds good to me!!