Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Wow what's up with all the quick posts?? Lol jk =)!

TSB~ Woo a blog =D! That's awesome I'll definetly check it out! I don't think I could have a blog because I'm too boring and wouldn't know what to say lol!
Sadly I still haven't been able to watch the DVD =:(! I was going to watch it last night, but my friends wanted to chat on Blackberry messenger so I was busy with that! As soon as I'm finished with this though I'm planning on getting it out lol!
Oh yeah I've been reading Spirit Bound =D! I'm barely on chapter 13 though lol! In the last chapter the gang got back from Las Vegas, Eddie and Rose are doing their punishment thing, Christian just told Lissa that she should invite him to go with her to visit the college because he can teach her how to stake a Strigoi! Omg when Dimitri showed up in Vegas my heart stopped haha! Even when he's bad he's so hot!! Haha I love how I think guys in books are hot even though I don't really know what they look like lol!
It is awesome lol! We had a light parade today that we have every year for Christmas, and the football players were even in it lol!
Haha I could say the same thing to you because your post is huge! It's going to be sad when we go back to short replies lol!
Yeah it's a very happy time :D! My birthday is January 20th!
This has been a great year of new experiences and amazing events :D! Hopefully next year will be even more amazing! Lol 19 isn't bad (even though I'll probably end up wanting to be 18 forever lol!), but I do understand how it can be scary getting older! Even though we are still young it's kinda scary to think that we are supposed to be leaving our carefree years behind and become more responsible! I don't know what first year of uni is like so much less second lol, but I bet your second year will be even better! You'll be one of the students there that actually knows more and is more experienced with everything!
Yeah maybe one day we all could figure out a time when everyone can be here to post! Being busy is a problem too though since sometimes we don't have time to post!
Wow thunderstorms scary me so I don't see how you can think it's cool lol! I love rain, but the thunder scares me!! Wow floods are scary too :|! Luckily I've never been a flood, but those are scary to think about because of the damage it can do!
Yeah it's crazy how we can talk about random things, but somehow we always agre lol!
Haha yes when I see the word Spoiler, it's like I see a flashing light saying "Read me!!" :lol:! I started reading the book again today since school has a settled down, well until I get my rough draft back anyways lol! Yeah I considered him pretty much dead since there wasn't really a way to save him! Like they said Strigoi was the end of their life so there wasn't any hope for him until now in this story so far lol!
Lol omg I love that part! I love how Edward tells her 'so it's not just about me'... or something along those lines lol! I always thought of Bella being meant for Edward and his life like that! Like she's meant to be with him, the way she adjusted to the vampire life was proof that she was always meant to be a vampire because she was meant to end up with Edward! It does fit all the couples perfectly :)!
Yeah I agree! Jealously should never be dangerous or abusive! Small bits of jealous can help prove that the person is scared of losing the person they love =D!
Yes hopefully I will be finished with Spirit Bound soon and maybe by this weekend I can get the new book since it comes out tomorrow for me! Lol yeah we shouldn't ruin anything for her so we'll have to make sure to keep the spoilers away! I've warned that our posts might have VA spoilers lol!
Lol only true fans can join our group ;)! Well I've only seen Taylor in one movie, which was Valentine's Day so his part wasn't anything major so I can't judge! I've seen Rob in a couple of movies and I think he's a good actor, but I love him as Edward lol! I'm always telling my family that it's not Rob or Taylor I'm in love with, it's Edward haha!
We have about 9, 500 people in my town! It's a small town here in New Mexico with not very many intersting things around lol! We have another small town that is about 30 minutes away, and then a bigger town is about 15 minutes away! There are two bigger cities that are in Texas, and they are like an hour and a half away and that's where most of our major shopping happens!
I don't know what I would do without the internet lol! I would be so lost without the internet! Oh yeah and my cell phone too!
Yes that's true because we do have great minds lol!
Yeah hopefully soon I'll be able to watch the extras! Does your copy of Eclipse have the Robsten commentary?? I'm super excited for that because they are so goofy and random together lol!
Haha wow a conversion =O lol I'll read the post!
That is soo true! Edward and Stefan are respectful guys that would never intentionally hurt the people they love!

Loba~ Yay rain! I love rain! Well except when I plan on going somewhere and the rain makes me have to cancel my plans lol!
Haha oops that's right I remember telling you happy birthday a couple of months back :oops:! I didn't even realize that lol! Yes our dates go month/day/year ;)!

Fee-B~ Nope I've never heard of those! If they are good then I'll have to add them to my list haha!
Yeah I think that's awesome that we have birthdays around the same time :)! Well it's also pretty awesome when we have birthdays all over haha!
Lol yeah that's true! It feels a little awkward when hardly anyone has anything to say and it's hard to keep conversation going with simple sentences!
Aw that sucks =(! Hopefully you can get it soon! I hate waiting for books! I remember when I wanted to read New Moon, and the friend that was letting me borrow her books, lent it out to someone else, I got tired of waiting so I went to every library around until I found it haha!
Lol you probably thought you were going crazy wondering when you asked me that question haha!
That's exactly how I am on Thursday nights lol! I'm sitting in the livingroom watching it (while it's also recording haha!) and I'm screaming at the tv, then I go running to tell me Mom what's happening on the show during a commercial! She's either so confused or doesn't really care to pay attention to what I say lol!

Kenzie~ Wow that's really awesome =D! We made it to the State Championship my sophomore year, but we lost =(! Luckily my Junior and now Senior year we won it!

*This line is going to sleep!*
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Okay.
So my posts are short. But I have an excuse.
I never have a reason to post massive ones. No one really posts a long response to me really.
Which is just fine really. And you, I forgot your name, 21 but you should check out my blog too.
I'm following hanny & pixies blogs. Best to go with pixies. I'm her second follower.
So yeah.:3
This line is snuggled up to Alejandro.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Way too lazy to post now...
But Jappers wanted the link to my blog so here it is my blog

I'll answer tomorrow...maybe lol
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

I hate when plans fall throughhhh! Everything should just work out! Meh!!

@Kenzie: I like the Beauty Rush line from VS. I had Candy, Baby, which is cotton candy, and now I have a strawberry one. I don't remember what it's called though...

@Shai: I knowwww, new names! Yours was Incondite, but it doesn't work much anymore.... How about, in the holiday spirit, Reno! (Ray-no) It's like reindeer in Latin. :P
I've had a job since September!!

@Kim: Definitely go! Bucket list: NYC!!! :D
Oh! Yes! My friend with the big birthday parties! What about her again?? haha

@Paige: Yep! I got a dress for semi! :)
Yeah, if you consider snow winter, then ours usually goes wayyy longer. It starts sooner and ends a little after usually.
I'm not even big on traditional meals because I don't like half of it. I'm a picky eater. :P

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chels~ Lol that's funny!
Wow you forgot my name? Haha that's okay!
Ok I'll be sure to check your blog out too :)!

Sam~ Ooo I hate when plans don't work out! That seems to be happening all the time when I try to go out with all my friends! Either someone can't go or we don't go at all :(! What plans didn't work out for you??
Cotton candy :D!! My friend had a perfume that smelled like cotton candy, but she didn't remember what it was called lol so thanks if it was that one haha!
Lol yeah I'll definitely have to go sometime in my life haha! I really wanted to make a Bucket List! I love the show "The Buried Life" I don't know if you've ever heard of it or watched it, but I love it! It's so funny and inspirational lol! I seriously wanted to think of fun things to do during my life! Even if it's a list of things to do before going off to college, I think it will be cool!

Ok I'm off to watch Eclipse! I've had the DVD since Sunday, but I haven't even watched it :(! Haha!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Dawwwwwww thank-you.
Always glad to have followers.
Huh. Forgot to blog yesterday. No worries. I'll do it today.
Later today that is..

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Quick question: Do you guys still want to do the "e-Secret Santa"? I listed this a while back as one of the thread events we could host. If so, things tend to work a bit slower on the net so it'd be best to get the ball rolling now. If anyone has forgotten how it works let me know and I'll explain again.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Hmm. I still think it'd work.
I'll need an explaination.
I've got a bad memory.
X3.
Oh new entry is up.
I might add more later tonight. So yeah..
How is everyone..

vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

*11 days till I get to see Paul, makes me very very happy :D :D :D*

@ Kym: it works, but then when I'm back in my room I'm as bad as before :( but only 11 days till I see him :)

@ Phoebe: I don't want anymore, here or at my hometown, I want to go home for xmas :| so need trains running!!

@ Paige: I found that out as it was all over the web here! 8 days and I will be home... 11 days till i see Paul :)

♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥

http://pixiecullen78.blogstop.com <-- my blog please follow?? :D
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

I follow yours pixie.
I think I'll post again. Have to go through to at least h or so.
Ha ha at my alejandro bit.
I would have gone on and on and on.....
X3. He's just so.....