Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chels~ Of course Chels :)! I love to support my friends so following a blog is definetly something I'll do!

Chrissy~ Haha I was barely wondering if we were going to do any of those things that you suggested! I think it would be a great idea!

Jitterbug~ Yay just a few more days and then you'll be with Paul again :D!!
Aw that sucks, but hopefully you aren't feeling as much pain!

I have my Nursing final tomorrow so I should be studying, but instead I'm explaining it on here lol!

Oh yeah Paige !! I'm on chapter 21 of Spirit Bound :D!!! OMG!! I so wish I could post about what's been going on in the book and what I think, but I really need to go study for my final :(!! I'll talk about the book tomorrow after my final is over with lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hey guys!

Sorry i haven't been on in a few days.. i can't really reply now either. But i'll be back first thing in the morning! :D

Gosh, this blogging thing is a little bit fun (and addictive!) Thanks to everyone for checking it out. All your feedback is awesome! *hugs*

Kym- that's awesome! I wish you could rant about it too... silly silly nursing final :x lol. I'm hoping to get The Last Sacrifice in the next few days! Hopefully we can kinda read it together????? O.o Good luck with your final, btw!

Chrissy- I'm totally in!! an e-secret santa sounds awesomely fun!! But tell me about it??

Okay, sleepy time for me i think :)
Xoxo
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey.

Ok so I can't really reply right now as I am sooooo busy with stuff. But I just wanted to say hey.
And it's so nearly Christmas!!!
And Vampire Diaries was so good!
And I'm totally in on the e-secret santa!

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

It's almost two weeks till Christmas.
Once it hits two weeks, it flies by usually.
Part twos up on my blog. Got pass the l's.
I don't have much to say really.
But I too love the e-santa thing.
This line still snuggled up. So warm.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Morning, morning my lexer lovelies! :mrgreen:

TSB-Yeah! I'm loving it!
Cooooolness! Hope you had fun! :)
I do that too!! Dimitri is HOT!!!!!!! Even if he's just a book character atm. The book's great, huh!?
That's awesome!!!! I love christmas parades... or pageants as we call them
Haha! I lurvvvvvvvvve big posts! Let's just never have short posts, ok? haha
Oh cooooool! That's awesome that's we have them near each other. How old are you gonna be???
That's so goo that you're loving it. Yesh it will be! Yes it is! It's one step closer to 20 which feels soooooooooooo old lol. And it also means one more year on the teen thread :( as an actual teen... and not like the alumi. haha.. yeah of course! well i hope it's okay. I definitely agree with the experiences and stuff.
=) maybe one day... it would be tricky though. Busyness is stupid and silly and shouldn't exist! haha! One thing we have been doing is like group chatting with the inbox/private message on facebook. A lot of the time, we we're almost all on together. So you should reactivate you're facebook!!! *hanny nod!*
i meant lightning is cool.. not the thunder part. That's scary! And loud. The other day we had the worst rain and thunderstorm we've had in years and at this time of the year. Lot's of places we're flooded and the rivers we're full! I was quite scary! Yeah floods are very scary. There's like 5 states (we only have 8) that have parts of their rural country flooded. And there's been deaths too so it very sad! Usually at this time of the year we have bushfires not floods. The weather is very odd atm.
Yeah exactly!!! Eclipse is my favourite book for that exact reason! I'm so glad that they wrote that speech for Bella so they could reinforce the love and meant-to-be-ness of Edward and Bella! haha. Yeah, she's fully accepted and needs to be in his world, for her too! Ahhhh I love it! Why can't team jacob understand this! =P
Absolutely! That's what i mean!
Awesome!! Yeah.. we really can't spoil it for anyone! Oh I can't wait for you to finish SB so we can talk about it!!!! :D:D haha... a warning is probably a good idea!!
Nah, i don't mean their acting.. i don't know, it's something about them. I think they are perfect for edward and jacob but i don't know.. Yeahhhhhh he's amazing as our edward! Oh me too!! My dad and bro always joke about twilight and edward. And then when rob is on tv or something... they just don't understand the whole twilight obsession! And because all of them haven't read the books (not that they would now... i have 5 boys/men in my house!!!! My sis has read them.. but mum's not a big reader) anyway, they've only seen the movies so they don't see the love story in it's entirety (sp?) They don't get why it's so epic and edward is so amazing.. and not just because of his looks ;)
wow that's pretty small. I live in the main city of my state and even that's small..with 1.2 million. Aww. that's sound similar to some of our small towns in the country (farming areas/outback/rural parts)
Oh me too! It sounds so bad.. but i really can't live without it. Well i probably could but i'd find it difficult!
Oh we do! ;) hahahaha
Yah it does! But i haven't seen it with the commentary though!
Well at least someone agrees with me! lol. Yeah... and they put their girls first.. and think about their feelings and how something affects her. and they don't think just about themselves either! Not like Damon and jacob would!

Sam- Cool! What's it look like??
I consider coldness and wetness winter haha! our weather never really fits the conventions of the seasons either!
I'm a picky eater too! Especially with meats and animal stuff... any fruit/vege i eat though!

Pixie- Yayyyyyyyy! Not long now :D
haha..i bet it was!

PJ- Busyness suckkkkks!

Xoxo
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Geesh hun did ya need such a massive post?^
Just kidding. But really.
-hugs everyone-
I'd love to get into vampire diaries, since it seems good.
Ha ha. What channel is it on anyways.
Just so I know.
I've got a year left too.
Hmmm. New question of the day: this ones not too good.
At the moment, who would you call your "Edward". No Edward doesnt count. We know that one for me.;) Facilier plays the Jacob like role.

21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

TSB~ Lol I'm glad you're liking blogging =)!
Lol yeah I really didn't want to study, but it was for the best lol! I'm glad I studied because I got a 92 =D whoo hoo!!
Yeah I should be finished with the book soon, and hopefully I'll be able to get the Last Sacrifice! So it should definetly work out :)!
Thanks!
Lol I think it's hilarious/so crazy that it's morning for you and night time for me =)!
Lol well the way he is described in the book it's hard not to think of him as hot lol!! The book is amazing!!
I love Christmas parades too =)! I love anything with the holiday feel! Pageants? Wow I've never heard of it like that lol!
Haha ok well have to make sure our posts never go back to being small lol!! Big posts seem more exciting :D!
Yeah I think it's awesome to have friends with birthdays around mine :lol:! I'm going to be 18!
Lol well when you put it that way... :P haha jk! Even if you're posting as an alumni you're still going to be our friend so it doesn't matter :D! You just have to wait and see what your second year is going to be like when it actually happens! So think positive haha!
Lol yeah it's a tricky situation! Maybe one day the whole world will magically be at the same time :lol:! Yeah busyness shouldn't exist, but then again... we would probably be super bored with nothing to do lol!!
Lol Paige you should be someone who negotiates stuff because you have convinced me to re-activate my FB haha! Ta duh *celebration*!! Lol! Ok but the only problem is that my school friends and my family don't know about the Lex, like it's not a bad thing or anything, but they don't know I've joined a Twilight site and talk to other people! If they knew they would think I was crazy haha or even more crazy since they don't understand my obsession! I had family on my FB so we can't or shouldn't mention the Lex on my page ok? Do yall think that would work??
Ooh ok that makes sense lol! Lightning isn't so bad... it actually looks kinda cool haha! Thunder is scary though! Wow that's soo scary :(!! That's so sad! I hope things get better over there!
Haha yeah somehow Team Jacob people need to learn that and get it in their head! :P Lol that proves that it was what Bella really wanted and how it was meant to be!
Lol trust me I'm reading whenever I can :D! I could probably be reading right now, but instead I'm replying to you so it's your fault haha jk! I'll post in invisible that way it's spoiler free! OMG!! The book is crazy!! Aahhhh Lissa saved Dimitri :O!! Yay!! Haha! Aw he doesn't want to see Rose though! I felt so bad for her! At least we know that it's because he felt bad for what happened and he doesn't think he should be forgiven! I had a feeling that if he were to ever return back to normal that he would feel bad for the people he killed! Ok so Rose went to see him even though he didn't want to see her, and it's like I could feel the connection between them! It's so intense the way they look at each other lol! Omg and he knew that she was with Adrian :O shocker haha! I don't believe that he doesn't or can't love her anymore! I don't think that just goes away no matter what happens! Omg it's breaking my heart! It's always bad stuff for them lol!
Lol that's funny! Wow that's a lot of guys haha! Does your sister like them? Yeah my mom isn't much of a reader either so there's no way she would read the Twilight books since they're bigger than most books are!
Wow that' a lot of people haha and you consider that small =O?? Yeah our town is pretty much empty haha!
Haha it would be too hard to live without it!
Omg you have to watch the commentary! It's epic haha! I laughed so much! I love how they can say random things to each other, but they get it! They are so comfortable together!
Haha of course I agree! They care about how things affect the people they love! They don't do what they want when they want just to be selfish! They think about what could happen or how it would affect their girls!
P.S. I love your avi =)! Lol!

Fee-B~ Yay I know =D! It's crazy because it doesn't even seem like Christmas is almost here lol well at least to me it doesn't!
I'm not going to say anything about TVD because I'm not sure which episode you were talking about lol!

Chels~ Umm TVD comes out on the CW for me, but I'm not sure what other channels it comes out on!
What do you mean by your question? Like another actor we would want to play the part? Or who we consider to be our Edward like another character we like?

I think I'm following everyone's blog lol! Well at least all the people that have mentioned they have a blog =)! I'm going to go check them all out!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Who you consider your Edward like another character you like.
I think of Alejandro to be mine.
:3.

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Ok, "e-Secret Santa" should go a little something like this:
Everyone who would like to be entered will PM ME their name and list 3 things they would like to recieve as a gift. For those who would like for their gift to be a surprise, just mention in the PM that you would like to be surprise. Also, for the people who do list 3 things they would like, it is ultimately up to the gift GIVER to give you that. They DO hold the choice in giving what they think you should have. After everyone has submitted their name who would like to be entered. I will write the names down and I will LITERALLY put them into a bag and draw person for person. You will recieve a reply PM with the person's name you have been randomly given and if they have supplied a wish list, you'll be sent that too.

Name/wish list entering begins NOW. December 10, 2010. Name/wish list entering will end Sunday, December 19, 2010. I won't put a time on it because everyone's is different. Just get it in before Monday. You will recieve a name and possible list Monday, December 20, 2010.

Gift's should be given between December 23, 2010 until January 1, 2011. This isn't really a requirement but I'm sure the person you have would like to see their gift before 2012. :D

If you are also entering a name for someone else, please mention that within the same PM as yours. I know a lot of us are on FB and don't visit the Lex too often.

Entering into the Secret Santa DOES mean that YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for also GIVING a gift. There will not be takers and no givers. It's just not fair.

You are NOT required to post the gift on the Lex. If it's personal you ARE allowed to give the gift in your own way, HOWEVER, we all would like to know that the person HAS received their gift.

You are NOT limited to ONE GIFT. You hold the choice to give whatever you want.

If your gift will be given late, please let me know and I will tell that person myself so they'll have no worries and the surprise will still be intact.

If you have a religous conflict with this game please don't feel pressured to play. If you have certain things that would upset you to recieve as a gift please mention in the entry. This is a PG board so please keep it PG. :D

The entry should look something along these lines:

Name: XXX
Wish list: XXX, XXX, or XXX
Comments: XXX

I hope I have explained everything in a way that everyone understands. This is meant to be fun so please don't stress over imaginary gifts :lol: Any questions please ask.

Have fun!
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Hey all. Feel pretty crappy and sick.

I was just wondering, after browsing YouTube, and finding the channel of Kristina Horner of The Parslemouths and ALL CAPS, who wrote a song about NaNoWriMo, and a video blog post, does anyone here do NaNoWriMo? I would, except 50,000 words in one month?? I have a hard enough time having up a chapter every week for my fanfic. -sigh-

Anywho, everyone should check out italktosnakes on YouTube, especially if you love Harry Potter and randomness. Oh, and Sammy, she reminds me of you. -laugh/eye roll-

Well, that's all except to say hi to elektriccurrent~ I'm Hanni, or whatever you want to call me, and can I call you Elektra or Ellie? it's easier.

I'll try to reply to the rest later. -sheepish smile-

Cookies, pillows, and dreams-that-do-not-include-your-tongue-being-cut-out-(ew),

~ Hanni 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)