Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Chels~ Hmm that's a complicated one because there are lots haha! :D

Chrissy~ :D That sounds so fun!! I don't have time to send you the stuff right now, but I'll be sure to do that soon since I want to participate!

Hanni~ Hello :)!! I'm sorry that you aren't feeling so great! I hate when I'm having a bad day and feel crappy lol!

I'm going out of town tomorrow, nothing major though lol! I'm going about an hour and a half away to the nearest town with a mall haha! It's time I do my Christmas shopping lol! I'm not sure if I'll be able to post when we get back tomorrow, but if not then I'll see everyone Sunday! :D Bye for now!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hey guys. I realize that I owe Vildy massive hugs. It's been months I think. I just got my android phone. The one I've been wanting since they were invented. Anywhoot how's things? What has changed since roundabouts August?

Sami/Cocoa/Tessa out!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Sami~ Hey!! It's been like forever since you've been here haha!
Android :D that's awesome! How do you like it??
Life has been good, but nothing much has changed lol! There hasn't been very much exciting news in my life lol!
How have you been??

Wow no one else has posted?? It's Sunday night so I expected to see lots of new posts since I posted Friday lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

It's the best phone in the world and I don't think I'll ever be unhappy now that I have it. Has the thread been very dead lately? Actually this phone is the only way I've been able to post at all.

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

What phone do you have sanmi.
I've got an evo. It's friggin epic.
Though it does freeze a bit...

blasphemous_contessa

I have a fascinate it's freaking epic dude.best phone ever and I may never get another one.

What have you been up to lately?

aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Haaaaaaaaaaaalllllo......... where's everyone gone??? This thread is dead!!!

Big apologies and Vildy Hugs for my MIA-ness. :S :S Sorry, sorry, sorry. Okay now that I've excessively apologised, time to reply and few posts (there really is only a few.. i've been gone since last FRIDAY morning and only FOUR people have been here!! :O)

Chels- hehehehe. But but but massive posts are what I'm all about! You guys should really know me by now :lol:
You really should get into Vamp. Diaries! It's a very good show. Uhhhm idk, seeing as i'm not in the US. But i think it might be CW.

TSB- aww thank you *hugs*
Well done!! And yeah study gets like that sometimes!
Have ya finished it yet? ;) I don't wanna sound rushy but..... I. GOT. MY. COPY. T.O.D.A.Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D I can't wait to start reading it!!! woooo! And it's fricking HUGE!!! Which is AWESOME! =D =D (Can ya tell I'm excited!)
We have to lex pm/post about it as we read it! haha :) And I wanna talk about Spirit Bound with you... it's so cliffhangy for Last Sacrifice that I wanna talk about it before I get fully into the book hehe.
I know! I can *NEVER* get my head around silly timezones!
OMG I totally agree! He is so so so SO hot as described in the book... i can't wait to see who they cast him as in the movies! He'll be even more hot-ylicious!!! ;P
Me too! "It's begining to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!" hahaha
That's weird!
I second that motion sista!!! ha! Yep they certainly do.. especially our humungous posts!
Woooooooooooo! 18!!!! =D =D I wannnnnnnnnnna still be 18.... I don't wanna be 19 :(
Awwwwwwwwwww. Thank you sweetie! Yeah, i know. but it won't be the same. Anyway, you'll only be a year behind me! So that'll be alright =) Yeah i know. Still very scary. But i know i have to concentrate on right now.. got my exams in 9 weeks so that's what matters right now. Positivity all the way! Ty <3
Oh there's an idea! Maybe me and you can defy the laws of space and time and make this glorious idea work! ...somehow hehehe :lol:
I totally agree!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! And here i was going to put a massive rant at the end of this reply to convince you to reopen it! ha! Awww that is a problem.. actually I have the same problem.. my parents don't know about the lex or anything. Only my sis... and she DOES think i'm crazy! Even I think (scratch that.. KNOW) I'm crazy!
Maybe we should make a codeword up for the lex?????
Yes, yes and yes! I know... sooo many people have been affected by floods. We haven't had this much rain in years.. we've had a drought up until this year.
Yes they really do! And yeah it really does.
hahahaha That's good you're reading. And I'm glad (just a little bit) you chose me over the book!! Oooooh INVISIBLE INK! INVISIBLE INK!! There's something fun and slightly kiddy about invisible ink. I luuuurve it! haha. Spoiler free.. very good *hanny nod!*
I knowwwwww!!! Epic epic EPIC scene that was! OMG that was so sad. I understand why he doesn't want to see her.. he's so proud and strong and he doesn't wanna let her in. And it's soooooo Dimitri to feel guilty and ashamed about what happened. But I wish he'd talk to her. And let her in... it not like she'll judge him or anything. Look at what she did to save him! That connection is sooooo incredible and powerful. It's just amazing. Noone loves each other more than those two, i swear! haha. yeah, but she doesn't love Adrian like she does Dimitri. Neither guys get that! Especially Dimitri. He thinks she's better off with Adrian which is sooooooooooo not TRUE! No, me neither. There is NO WAY that love like that just disappears like that...pfft! And there's moments in the book where I'm like, "OH OH OH he still feels the same.. he really has to tell her.. stop shuting her out and turning her away!" gah! hehe MY GOSH i know.. i reallly want to say something about the ending but i don't know if you've finished it yet or not :'( so i'm gonna say, YES BAD STUFF ALWAYS SEEMS TO HAPPEN TO THEM DOT DOT DOT ................ ;P
Yep we're definitely out numbered where the Y chromosome is concerned! hehe =) Oh my sis loves Twilight.. but not nearly as much as me! And she doesn't know about it as obsessively as me. She's read the books, and seen the movies. But i think she's more of a jump-on-the-bandwagon-i-love-rpatz-and-taylor sorta fan. Not the fan thats like i-read-the-books-and-love-and-know-the-characters-like-bestfriends haha. She's great for watching the movies with but not really for character analysis-es and things like i do with you!
Okay, well i'm finally catching up with Grey's tonight... i think i have to rewatch the last ep i saw cos i can't remember what happened last! lol. And then i need to watch Glee final.. once I've seen them I'll watch Eclipse with the commentary. So sometime this week!
Yes exactly! Why can't the team jacob's on here get this too!!!! Gahhhhhh!
Thank you! It's a nice pic of Katherine!
Ohhhh i finally saw Vampire Diaries last night (the last 2 eps) and my gosh! wasn't it epic! I like I'm a tinnnnnnnnnnny bit in love with Jeremy! He's hot! I've only started noticing him in the show recently. And Tyler and Caroline? Weird but awesome pairing! I have a totally new appreciation for tyler. When they showed the clips of mason and then tyler turning, i had tears in my eyes! I felt SOOOOOOOOOO story for tyler. Kudos to his actor (his name has slipped out of my brain)! And Stefan got trapped in the tomb........ I was like noooooooooooooooooooo! Katherine is a little bit (erm a LOT) hilarious! Love her! And those things she put in his head in the tomb! *sigh* my golly gossssssssh! And then the last scene with Stelena Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! yesssssssssss! I swear there was like fireworks and shooting stars going on in my room as I watched that ending (or maybe just in my head ;P) but i was literally screaming with joy! Finally they show them back together! they've been hinting it for a bit (Katerina ep?) but they haven't hooked up for several long eps! hehe. Go team STEFAN!!! :lol:
Ugh, Christmas shopping! I *still* haven't done it.. I'm not usually this last minute but *don't yell a me* i won't be doing it till next week argh... think i might have to go to the late night shopping next week bahbjlkdfhlkhgl!
How's that for a bigggggggg post?! hehehe

Sami- Hey! Well considering Vildy owes herself a trillion hugs, I think you're off the hook a bit! Niccccccce phone. Congrats. Not much has been happening lately, same old same old. =) How are you??

Hanny- Is that a random post or what? Paige likey!
Aww i'm sorry you're sick! Keep warm and get better soon hunny! *i'm e-sending hugs, hot chocolate, and some good books!*

Well I'm gonna love ya and leave ya!

Xoxox Paige.
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I just want to tell you I love you guys and you are the best friends someone could ask for and you are all so willing to listen to my whinings...
I wish you were here with me instead of my crappy friends.
Just thought should tell you this cuz I don't want you to think that I take it for granted ♥

Jappers, you in particular ♥
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
blasphemous_contessa

I'm glad you found a community to connect with and that listens to you.
Second line is in the alps

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I haven't been up to much really.
I've been writing a bit.
And you?
-hugs to shai-
Oh and the last question should still get an answer. Just choose someone. It's not that hard.
It took me 2 minutes to choose.