Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by cullengirl »

I'm so surprised no one has posted their answers yet! I guess everyone is busy with the holidays. I'll be the first. Thanks again, rapid_reader1 for the questions!

1. Will Elijah really keep his end of the bargin?

I was really surprised he showed up in this episode. It totally took me by surprise. I'm still not sure what his motive is. Why does he want to get Klaus out of the shadows?

2. Will Elena be able to stay out of trouble?

LOL, knowing her streak and all the things that happen to her, probably not. Otherwise we don't really have a story.

3. What will happen to Katherine now?

She'll still be in the cave and I'm guessing, being used as an insurance for Klaus.

4. Is Klaus coming to town soon?

I don't see it happening at anytime soon.

5. Will Stefan be more willing to work with Katherine now?

LOL, can anyone trust Katherine? I don't think so unless they all get really desperate.

6. What is going to happen to Rose?

My first thought was that she's going to die since we know about the moonstone that was destroyed. I also wondered if she would be a vamp/werewolf combo like they did in the "Underworld" movie.

7. Will Damon ever succeed in becoming friends with Elena again?

Ooh, this is a tough question. I think they have a long way to go to become friends, but I see it slowly happening. I can't completely forgive him for what he did to Jeremy, but I do know where's he coming from. I don't agree with his actions though.

8. Will Bonnie realize the real moonstone is gone?

Eventually, she will. It was just too easy. I really hope she wakes up and realizes those warlocks aren't good. It still makes me upset that she walked away from Jeremy.

9. What will happen next in the Tyler/Caroline/Matt triangle?

I think Tyler and Caroline are going to get closer because they share similar problems-getting use to being different. As for Matty *sigh*, he'll try to get back together because he still likes her. I'm sure he find out about Caroline and Tyler. I don't know when.

10. Any other comments, questions, etc.

Why is that chick so worried about Mason? Why doesn't she seem more concerned about Tyler? Does she want the moonstone too?
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

By The Light Of The Moon was last weeks UK episode and poor Tyler, bless him. Its lovely how Caroline sticks by him and wants to help him.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Jace
Settled in Forks

Post by Jace »

I am impressed on how strong a character Caroline has become since her change.
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

1. Will Elijah really keep his end of the bargin?
It's hard to say at this point. On one hand, I really can see him keeping his word. On the other, I think bad things will happen if Klaus is killed.

2. Will Elena be able to stay out of trouble?
No, because she's Elena, but she will hopefully tone down the self-sacrificing stuff a bit.

3. What will happen to Katherine now?
I think she underestimated Klaus when she said that she'd be safe in the tomb. A vampire with as much power as Klaus would have witches on his side, and they would be more then powerful enough to take down the seal. She knows now that she's not safe, and I still think she'll get out sometime soon. Stefan will probably try to make a deal with her. :roll:

4. Is Klaus coming to town soon?
Maybe! I hope so, but I'm also afraid for him to come :shock: I still can't forget how freaked out Rose was in the cafe.

5. Will Stefan be more willing to work with Katherine now?
As I said before, I think he will be. He's not stupid, he won't totally trust her, but he sees a different side of her now (kinda) and he's always been one to give second chances.

6. What is going to happen to Rose?
I honestly don't care at this point. She'll probably do what she can to help Damon, then die.

7. Will Damon ever succeed in becoming friends with Elena again?
Yes! I really think so. Or maybe more than friends? ;)

8. Will Bonnie realize the real moonstone is gone?
I'm sure she will, cause the girl's got witchy juju powers :shock:

9. What will happen next in the Tyler/Caroline/Matt triangle?
*trying not to give away promo* Ummm *shifty eyes*

10. Any other comments, questions, etc.
I thought this episode was okay, but it could have been much better. I was waiting for more of a cliffhanger, but we didn't really get one. :|

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

I haven't been on this Thread before, but I want to spread the word on an upcoming Vampire Diaries Convention, I think some of you might be interested in going.... :D
VampireDiariesConvention
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

By The Light Of The Moon it would seem was the last episode in the UK. Is this the last episode in series 2? If so it was a bit dissapointing as there was no major cliff hanger or anything really... Hmm...
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

^ Yep, the UK has caught up with the US. No new episodes for a while, and I agree there wasn't much of a cliffhanger unless you really like Rose...

Interesting Spoiler:
[Dawn Olivieri will be a guest star in TVD, and she said in this interview that she would be Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore)s new love interest]

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Damon Salvatore is trending on Twitter! Tweet, tweet, tweet! Don't mention Eduardo Cullen please :D

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Sorry I haven't been around since I've been on winter break. I've been oober lazy. I start back to school Monday though.

Just wanted to let everybody know that today is Nina Dobrev's birthday and she's currently trending on Twitter! :D
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted here in awhile :(! I've been super busy so I haven't had time to stop by and talk about the episodes! I'm soo excited to see the new episode because I'm so bored without the show lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^